Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red market held back New ICOs getting in now?  (Read 933 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:49:37 PM

The collection of money from ICO projects has decreased very much. This is because of the market situation. New projects appear, but more and more often I notice that projects stop raising funds and return funds to investors.
Current market condition is really a big factor plus the add up of lots of scam projects in the market.It will surely decrease up the accumulation of invested funds into those projects and even the legit
ones would really be mainly affected.If this bear market would continue then its much better to see that gradually projects launch ups would be decreased.

PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

Many top projects do not want to release a token right now because it will immediately go down, and people will lose faith in the project, so we need to wait for green charts)
Yeah that's true, those developers are concern on the effect of their token prices once it get live on the exchanges. The price will get down due to the erratic price of ETH which mostly they have pairing on ETH. We should be patience and understand those team to wait until the market recovers from this bearish trend. The success of the team will also a success on their investors.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

Recently we had many ICOs getting in with best projects getting listed on exchanges successfully but their value did not even cross the ICO price. I predict that this trend stopped new ICOs getting in with their innovative projects assuming they might loose their values if they pitch in during this crisis moment. What do you think?
I think that this will not be for a long time, and soon everything will continue and everything will be much more beautiful, and there will be more opportunities to earn, only now you need to find such a project so that it would be large-scale.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

This is a very difficult time for crypto projects. Many projects have been postponed indefinitely ICO. I still do not know when I will receive my crypto coins Origo. And when the crypto project Certic start.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

Recently we had many ICOs getting in with best projects getting listed on exchanges successfully but their value did not even cross the ICO price. I predict that this trend stopped new ICOs getting in with their innovative projects assuming they might loose their values if they pitch in during this crisis moment. What do you think?
I think that this will not be for a long time, and soon everything will continue and everything will be much more beautiful, and there will be more opportunities to earn, only now you need to find such a project so that it would be large-scale.
No one can predict the future but somehow we can really presume that there would be always a possibility for a comeback where this market wont really be just to be bearish forever.
Its no surprising that new ICO's or projects will really be held back if they do look out on the current red market because they do already foresaw on what would be the possible result of such request of funding.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

Red market was part of what held it in since people are less inclined to invest money when they are losing money but then again that is not the only factor that is affecting them. The ICOs being put into the market now are not being properly worked on and people can see through that, no body wants to invest in a coin that they cannot be sure will end up doing well

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:55:48 PM

The red market is a bad thing for cryptocurrency and ICO. I see there are many ICO have not listing their token because the market is still on the bottom.
But i think the reason for there is not much new ICOs for now is because there are very few investors who want to invest in ICO.
It is different from last year, there were many investors who want to invest in ICOs.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

if the project is good, with a good team and with a good product, then such projects collect investments in a very short time! such projects do not pay attention to the red market! sooner or later everything will start to grow up and all projects will rise well in price! the only reason: why there were few projects, because they are not confident in their abilities!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

Yeah in the current market hard to gain good price for ICO. Many ICO just postponing there listing dates and waiting for good market situation. Hope next coming months can be change the current situation. 

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:15:30 PM

The collection of money from ICO projects has decreased very much. This is because of the market situation. New projects appear, but more and more often I notice that projects stop raising funds and return funds to investors.

Market is all about sentiments, since the sentiment in the market about ICOs is very poor what do you expect, for me this is a good time of reflection, because when this overvaluation of projects started i was pointing this out and everything is dawn on us now, how in the world would a project with nothing on ground be asking for more than $20 million, how much was raised by Stratis, Lisk, Waves, Ethereum, NEO etc and they all have returned huge profit for investors. We need to get this right

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

in my opinion you will never find the perfect ico but it is kokaybas there are still a lot  of good ones right now if you look fkr them

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

Market is all about sentiments, since the sentiment in the market about ICOs is very poor what do you expect, for me this is a good time of reflection, because when this overvaluation of projects started i was pointing this out and everything is dawn on us now, how in the world would a project with nothing on ground be asking for more than $20 million, how much was raised by Stratis, Lisk, Waves, Ethereum, NEO etc and they all have returned huge profit for investors. We need to get this right
in my opinion it is jot the right time to get paniced andto seel everything as you will regeret it afterwards

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:28:59 PM

Of course, some projects did not start fundraising due to the market situation. But at the same time, many scammers again collected money.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

The cryptocurrency bearish market this year have affected a lots of opportunities created and stiffen growth of new project coming to the market! At the moment,  it is important to preserve capital in bearish market because price always dump in bearish market!

qolaqola

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

Yes that is a possible option. and sounds reasonable. there is no particular benefit to releasing your tokens to the market if they are immediately merged and they lose value. there are few volumes on the market and everyone is waiting for changes
Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:32:38 PM

Everything is correct. It is a lot of bad projects and the cost of their coins is several times lower than on start of the project.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

Of course, some projects did not start fundraising due to the market situation. But at the same time, many scammers again collected money.

Most projects are garbage and nothing. Most projects are created only for quick money collection. This market needs to be regulated. Projects now collect less money due to two reasons: investors have become smarter and a bear market.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:41:26 PM

Its getting toward the end of the year,I guest the market will get a little improvement but a lot of improvements will come 2019,it's just a prediction anyway.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

This is primarily due to the poor market situation. Now investing only brings losses, so many people do not take risks and stop investing.
I would love to invest in new coins. But all my money is frozen in coins with fallen prices.

MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

This is a very difficult time for crypto projects. Many projects have been postponed indefinitely ICO. I still do not know when I will receive my crypto coins Origo. And when the crypto project Certic start.
I agree on you mate, many ICO has force to pause their crowd sale due to this market situation. I think they will resume once the market returns to a bullish trend. Be patient you can get your coins soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: