Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading, campaigns, gambling or mining?  (Read 21249 times)
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:06:53 PM

Mining is costly nowadays.Gambling totally depends on your luck. campaigns don’t have future.you can earn few bucks from campaign.But if you have proper knowledge in trading you can earn good amount of money.I prefer trading:)
Yes mining is no longer profitable at this time. I think gambling is not only about luck but also about strategy, if we can make a strategy for each bet, we will understand which side (under/over) will give us profit/opportunity.
Campaign hmmm this is depends on how we can choose the best campaign that can give you valuable rewards, I will choose payment using bitcoin rather than using tokens.
Trading is the only best way BUT if you are not a pro trader, you just throw your money into other traders. trading is almost like gambling. the difference is gambling can lose until Zero and if it trades, you won't lose until zero at least you still have a balance in your wallet not really zero balance lol

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:03:32 PM

By the present moment mining isn't that profiting, large scale mining firms get good earning. This requires a very big capital which isn't affordable with every user. Trading is good to earn unlike the market, but for the same user needs good knowledge to analyze and make buying and selling decisions. Gambling is good entertainment on which users spend their living funds and suffer while very few succeeds. Campaigns were good, but the same requires knowledge to discuss and need to be up-to-date.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:18:24 AM

I've been trading for almost a year and all of the funds came from the payment of bounties that I participated last year. I prefer trading and campaign because this is what I used to. Gambling is high-risk and I don't have the proper skills and mindset as gambler. Mining need significant fund to buy the needed technology and it is also consumes a lot of electricity.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:29:24 AM

Trading and campaigns is the best. We know that trading is the best way to earn huge amount of money. Anyone cannot earn huge amount of money without trading.But there are risks in trading. So , you should careful about your trading ,otherwise you can't earn money. You can also earn money to signature campaign .

You cannot compare that two, because campaign does not have any risk, and does not require any capital to start. after all you can use both for your benefit, you can compare trading with binary, with bankroll investment, ico investment, minning or something like that. and for me trading is the best
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:50:01 PM

Trading and campaigns is the best. We know that trading is the best way to earn huge amount of money. Anyone cannot earn huge amount of money without trading.But there are risks in trading. So , you should careful about your trading ,otherwise you can't earn money. You can also earn money to signature campaign .

You cannot compare that two, because campaign does not have any risk, and does not require any capital to start. after all you can use both for your benefit, you can compare trading with binary, with bankroll investment, ico investment, minning or something like that. and for me trading is the best

It may not require starting capital but it requires time.  Time is the most valuable thing we have and you can't buy more of it.  You can spend your time more wisely and make a lot more money if you have good ideas and a business sense.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:58:55 PM

All things you have mentioned for joining campaigns is true and I like it because for this you will not have to invest anything but you will get your salary as forum pays, means joining signature campaigns is full time free earning, at the same time trading is beneficial to earn money but it needs highly acknowledgment and information along with trading skills.  
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:23:26 PM

All things you have mentioned for joining campaigns is true and I like it because for this you will not have to invest anything but you will get your salary as forum pays, means joining signature campaigns is full time free earning, at the same time trading is beneficial to earn money but it needs highly acknowledgment and information along with trading skills.  
Yes agree, IF without knowledge and information it means we just throw our money into the market without getting profit so it's like gambling, not trading anymore.
If only want to get free money, I would recommend just joining the campaign.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
IcoRaces

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:52:39 PM

I will choose campaign. No money will be required to campaign and there is no risk. I earn good money by bounty. On the other hand, trading and gambling both are risky and capital required.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:02:48 PM

It may not require starting capital but it requires time.  Time is the most valuable thing we have and you can't buy more of it.  You can spend your time more wisely and make a lot more money if you have good ideas and a business sense.
Yeah no doubt in crypto currency we have so many opportunities to earn money, we can use the way o making money according to our own choice, it is best business to invest your money in crypto currency, if you want to be an investors, you can earn for free without investing if you join signature campaign, so there are so many opportunities we only need to learn well and more in market with confidence.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:44:49 PM

I will choose campaign. No money will be required to campaign and there is no risk. I earn good money by bounty. On the other hand, trading and gambling both are risky and capital required.
For me it is best choice to join bounty or signature campaign because for this we will not have to spend our money but we will be able get money, we can earn for free here, it is good to start trading as well but for trading before starting it is good to gain knowledge as much as possible, investing is also a good option in this regard.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:40:01 AM

For me it is best choice to join bounty or signature campaign because for this we will not have to spend our money but we will be able get money, we can earn for free here, it is good to start trading as well but for trading before starting it is good to gain knowledge as much as possible, investing is also a good option in this regard.

Always remember that time is even more precious than money. I also like doing signature campaigns but I already spend the same amount of time online in the forums,,, I do learn a lot from what I read and by also trying to contribute I gain more understanding of the industry. And so I see that carrying a signature just helps to compensate me for that time. But if you spend hours doing bounties and searching for them, forget it,,, better use those hours to learn or do an actual job.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 02:35:25 PM

I guess campaign also need money to start it, internet connection needed for it and yes, we must buy it with money. Personally, I also do like you, but after receive my rewards from campaign, I always hold it or exchange it into best assets, yes I'm crypto holder.  Grin Grin
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:46:40 AM

Which one would you prefer or best to earn? As far as i have come across, crypto is the best platform to have good earnings. We have many who have a good experience on it and still into it without a regular job. Many have left their main job after experiencing double income from crypto. Many have become millionaire and have changed their lifestyles. Which one would be the best to have good crypto earnings?

Trading and campaigns will be the best choice among-st the other options. Campaign is other source where you can earn utilyzing your skills. Gambling might be a good choice for few who are into it. Its risky but the profit would be so high. Its based on your time as well. Mining may not support you now. Wait for few months until the value grows up. The coins you mine should have high value which is then its beneficiary to get into mining.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:45:09 PM

I guess campaign also need money to start it, internet connection needed for it and yes, we must buy it with money. Personally, I also do like you, but after receive my rewards from campaign, I always hold it or exchange it into best assets, yes I'm crypto holder.  Grin Grin
I know this needs money but mate you know we don’t need so much for it, with small amount once you invest to get an internet connection you will get money with working, as you will have to pay only miner bill for internet but you will be able to earn enough or more than you earn with your regular job, investing is also good but you will have to invest your money first.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:55:48 PM

Trading is still the best for anyone. Campaigns isnt as great before and bounty hunters are like risking their efforts to be in vain but still hopeful they are wrong. Gambling is just really for those who has great flow of cash and it is not suited for who wants to get profits on it. Mining is for those who resources to start and also sufficient knowledge about it.
That is not true, trading is terrible for more than 90% of the people that try it since they lose their money to expert traders, if you do not have the skill to make money in the markets then you will lose everything, at least with other methods of making money even if you are not making a lot you are making something which is better than to lose it.

Trading attracts many people for its promises of easy profits but only those that have a winning strategy make money everyone else losses or wins by their luck but eventually as gambling has showed us your luck is going to run out and you will join all of those that lost their money as well.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
edisystem

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:32:49 AM

Trading is still the best for anyone. Campaigns isnt as great before and bounty hunters are like risking their efforts to be in vain but still hopeful they are wrong. Gambling is just really for those who has great flow of cash and it is not suited for who wants to get profits on it. Mining is for those who resources to start and also sufficient knowledge about it.
That is not true, trading is terrible for more than 90% of the people that try it since they lose their money to expert traders, if you do not have the skill to make money in the markets then you will lose everything, at least with other methods of making money even if you are not making a lot you are making something which is better than to lose it.

Trading attracts many people for its promises of easy profits but only those that have a winning strategy make money everyone else losses or wins by their luck but eventually as gambling has showed us your luck is going to run out and you will join all of those that lost their money as well.
True, trader need experience to become a good trader. Well i'm sure every trader also experienced a loss but it's good to learn from the mistake.

Trading is not that easy indeed especially for people that can not wait/patience. Imo campaigns is still good, but the bitcoin one not the bounties.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:09:21 AM

Trading is not that easy indeed especially for people that can not wait/patience. Imo campaigns is still good, but the bitcoin one not the bounties.
Bounties now are totally useless, unlike signature paying bitcoin. Last year I had joined 4 bounties projects until now they aren't listed yet on exchange I don't think so if a bounty is still profitable. Gambling and trading are both risk but I believed as what they say the more you risk faces are the most of possible profit you have to earn. So, in this situation, you must know how to manage risk among them all and not let it you down.
Pnash234

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:51:02 AM

I would really preferred to trade..“I like ProBit since I started investing in IEO. I bought Farm2Kitchen F2K tokens in the IEO. Btw, I have a code to get extra bonus tokens. Message me on Telegram @pnash234....so I can say trading is more better than gambling
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:12:21 AM

I know this needs money but mate you know we don’t need so much for it, with small amount once you invest to get an internet connection you will get money with working, as you will have to pay only miner bill for internet but you will be able to earn enough or more than you earn with your regular job, investing is also good but you will have to invest your money first.

I do agree, without investing we cannot able to get the internet connection, i think mining is not that much profitable we need to have enough hard requirement in order to mine the coins but you can see there are many people mining the coin which they have already invested money into it. Now the hardware equipment is very costly with the increase in demand for the miners.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:14:16 PM

True, trader need experience to become a good trader. Well i'm sure every trader also experienced a loss but it's good to learn from the mistake.

This is your own choice well, but you are doing well if you will join bounty campaign before you get into investing and trading it will increase your knowledge and you will be able to avoid lose at the end. Once you gain experience in joining campaigns you should try to trade and invest because mining is expensive way of earning, if you can afford you can mine as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: