Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Motify] ✅MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM✅Masternodes✅Listed On CB✅ ALPHA LIVE ✅  (Read 2791 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:53:17 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 06:49:21 PM by Motify

Motify Prologue

Globally, the music business sector is a $130,000,000,000 a year industry controlled largely by a select few individuals. Label executives in today’s music industry have an unfair grip on the exposure, control, publishing, and distribution of the artists they manage. Many record labels practice strong-arm tactics to force artists and musicians into one-sided contracts that benefit the label at the expense of the content creator. Many artists are aware of these practices, despite this, negotiations ultimately result in the artists agreeing to unfavorable contracts due to the lack of a viable alternative.

Motify is set to be the alternative that artists, musicians, composers, and producers have been seeking for decades. With Motify, musicians can forego the record label constraints and have their art marketed directly to algorithmically compatible listeners searching for new music. On the Motify music streaming platform listeners will be able to like, share, buy, and tip their favorite songs and artists as a show of support. With Motify the top tippers will be afforded the ability to communicate directly with their favorite artist. Providing a unique and incentivized mechanism for both artists and enthusiast alike.

About Motify

Motify will offer artists using the platform the ability to post their music at no charge, making it accessible globally on an intuitively drafted music platform.  Musicians will be able to post their songs, instrumentals, compositions, & more for sale on the platform. Users will then be able to purchase these songs using the Motify cryptocurrency MDFY.

A unique ability that the Motify platform offers is the ability for users to tip their favorite artists instantly using MDFY coins. These coins are instantly transferred to the artists’ account with no fees being incurred by the artist nor the user. This feature will allow artists to earn commission free residual passive incomes solely based on the following they garner from the app.

The Motify platform will afford artists the ability to conduct audio/video live streams of their performances. Viewers will be able to purchase songs performed during the live stream (if made available by the artist) and have the option to send MDFY as tips. Additionally, artists will have the option to offer paid private livestreams in a ‘concert manner’ where users must first purchase a ‘ticket’ for access.

The Motify platform intends to birth a musician focused social media platform that dynamically interacts with the Motify music streaming platform. This social media platform will streamline and append the disconnect between mass social media followings converting to digital downloads and ticket purchases. Motify will offer methodically designed fluid intuitive sales funnels for artists to increase revenues in a natural-to-consumer nonintrusive presentation.

In attempts to aid musicians who have entered into contractual agreements but have ultimately been ‘shelved’ by their record labels. Motify will work in tandem with labels who have artists they have chosen no to market due to financial or other reasons.  

Motify - MDFY
The New Era of Digital Music

Specifications

Algorithm: Quark
Validation Hashing: PoS/Masternodes
Name:  Motify
Ticker: MDFY
Coin Supply: 42,000,000 MDFY
Block Time:  2.5 Min (150 Seconds)
Min Stake Age: 1 Hour [60 Minutes]
Masternode Collateral: 5000 MDFY

Block Rewards

Premine 1,500,000

Block # PoS Rewards MN Rewards
#2 | 1 MDFY |  60% MDFY
#101 |  3 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#501 | | 5 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#801 |  7 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#5001 | 20 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#25001 |  24 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#190001 | 26 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#380001 | 30 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#570001 | 24 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#760001 | 24 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#950001 | 20 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#1330001 | 12 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#1520001 | 8 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#1710001 | 16 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#1900001 | 8 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#2090001 | 4 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#2280001 | 2 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#2470001 | 1 MDFY|  60% MDFY
#2850001 + | 0 MDFY |       0 MDFY

Visit the Motify Music Streaming Alpha Release

Motify - Official Links

Alpha: Motify Alpha - Integrated Web Wallet
Github: Motify Github
Guides: Masternode Guide
Whitepaper: Motify Whitepaper

Block Explorer: Block Explorer

Linux Wallet: Linux Wallet
Windows Wallet: Windows Wallet

Discord: Discord
Twitter: Twitter

Listings & Exchanges

Gentarium

MNRank

Cryptobridge

Bounties

Translation Bounty - 50 MDFY
Twitter Bounty - 15 MDFY
Facebook Bounty - 25 MDFY
Blog Bounty - 100 MDFY
Discord Join Bounty - 3 MDFY

All Bounties will be checked for quality before rewards are disbursed

Addnodes

Code:
addnode=104.248.72.195
addnode=104.248.68.63
addnode=104.248.72.162
addnode=138.68.141.2
addnode=45.32.74.181
addnode=149.28.65.204
addnode=149.28.71.108
addnode=45.32.64.5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:46:00 AM

so what next, motify buy and sell music with crypto, what the mean? no ico , no bounty?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:07:48 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 05:49:34 AM by Motify

so what next, motify buy and sell music with crypto, what the mean? no ico , no bounty?

The Motify platform is built for artist to buy and sell their music with cryptocurrency with no fees attached. It benefits the artists because they will have exposure to all users on the platform who are searching for new music. Those artist will also be able to earn tips of any amount from their fans. There's currently a masternode $ staking package sale which can be purchased directly from our website. We will also soon begin an in depth bounty campaign so the community can earn coins.

The platform will eventually have a premium membership feature that will be charged in MDFY coins.
Crypitol

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

Great project. I just signed up for an account and the alpha is much more professionally done than I had anticipated.
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:50:56 AM

Great project. I just signed up for an account and the alpha is much more professionally done than I had anticipated.

Glad you like the platform. We definitely wanted the Motify app user interface to stand out in both functionality and appearance. Thanks
Crypitol

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

Glad you like the platform. We definitely wanted the Motify app user interface to stand out in both functionality and appearance. Thanks

No problem. Reading the whitepaper I see that Motify will at some point have a music based social media network?
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

The Motify platform is built for artist to buy and sell their music with cryptocurrency with no fees attached. It benefits the artists because they will have exposure to all users on the platform who are searching for new music. Those artist will also be able to earn tips of any amount from their fans. There's currently a masternode $ staking package sale which can be purchased directly from our website. We will also soon begin an in depth bounty campaign so the community can earn coins.

The platform will eventually have a premium membership feature that will be charged in MDFY coins.
yes sir, this platform is very different from other platforms. Motify offers its users to give tips directly to artists directly to the MDF Token. this is an interesting concept for the development of the music world.
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:19:56 AM

No problem. Reading the whitepaper I see that Motify will at some point have a music based social media network?

Correct Motify will have a music/artist themed social media application. This application is currently under development and the Desktop Alpha for it will be released in the coming weeks.
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

yes sir, this platform is very different from other platforms. Motify offers its users to give tips directly to artists directly to the MDF Token. this is an interesting concept for the development of the music world.

That's our vision. By offering users the ability to tip artist directly, this will not only attract indie artists but major artists as well. Many fans are searching for a way to support their favorite artist. Yet other streaming platforms only give a very small fraction of the revenue generated from streams to the actual artist. On other streaming apps artists earn at most $0.006 per dollar generated from streaming their content. This is an unfair reality that both indie and major artist face, Motify is here to change that.
Crypitol

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

Correct Motify will have a music/artist themed social media application. This application is currently under development and the Desktop Alpha for it will be released in the coming weeks.

Wow you guys are really hitting the ground running i just bought a staking pack. Good luck on the project will be following it closely.
tingo2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

The project is becoming too good for every hud. ico also. It becomes a very potential for every investor. I will feel it when the token on the floor this time.
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

The project is becoming too good for every hud. ico also. It becomes a very potential for every investor. I will feel it when the token on the floor this time.

There's still more to come. We have a lot in store for the future of digital music.
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:33:17 AM

Wow you guys are really hitting the ground running i just bought a staking pack. Good luck on the project will be following it closely.

Thank you for your support! We've sent over the coins. Happy staking  Wink
Crypitol

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

Thank you for your support! We've sent over the coins. Happy staking  Wink

Received thanks dev
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

In principle, the project is interesting and in my opinion the niche is not completely occupied yet. Also, it will help young talented performers to survive in this difficult world for life.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

Artists like building platforms boozing and scratching balls when I bang them in the head. The more actors willing to donate to me we have, the more money I make. When u got money u start acting like a pshyconaut unable to control tendencies of ur own mind to get in trouble. Its safe to make and spend less money. Dont be rich, u will die from the acknowledgement of accompanying dangers.

Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

Artists like building platforms boozing and scratching balls when I bang them in the head. The more actors willing to donate to me we have, the more money I make. When u got money u start acting like a pshyconaut unable to control tendencies of ur own mind to get in trouble. Its safe to make and spend less money. Dont be rich, u will die from the acknowledgement of accompanying dangers.

Thanks for the comment.
tandang2

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

Go Team Motify ! Cool
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

Motify !
That's cool name for a new music platform, hopefully will be a gmae changer in the future.
 Go Team Motify !!!
 Go Motify   !!!
ooiocha

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

This project is wonderful and very nice.
It has only just begun, Airdrop is also taking place and people are getting more and more.

I am looking forward to seeing what the platform will look like.
I think that this project will lead to the development of crypto currency and music.
There will be good in the future, and there is something good if you keep on holding.

Go Team Motify! MH7PceU5XonL1xQqdqBJbFpR1Grn8Dc6hb
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: