Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin after 5 years?  (Read 2748 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

the growth of bitcoin will be increasingly popular in the society in the next 5 years and even its value will be more expensive in the market so that many people who are competing to get bitcoin in any way they will do it all, even if it happens the possibility of bitcoin will be traded using online and offline transactions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samarabtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

Fluctuation is a common matter for bitcoin and that's why many people used to spread out bad news about BTC but BTC still able to hold it's possition strongly and after 5 years there will be bright future waiting for bitcoin.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

maybe in my opinion what will happen in the future after five years to come, the price of bitcoin is sure to be very expensive and the condition of bitcoin is very difficult to obtain and the circulation of bitcoin is very difficult to obtain.
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

maybe in my opinion what will happen in the future after five years to come, the price of bitcoin is sure to be very expensive and the condition of bitcoin is very difficult to obtain and the circulation of bitcoin is very difficult to obtain.
We will certainly see bitcoin in a better condition then now.. It will be gradually adopted by more and more people and will have more practical implementation of it in daily life. I want to see it as a replacement of fiat in 
5 years
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

Recently bitcoin take a strong possition on crypto world and it's developing it's feature and in future it will developing more and many new people wilol be interest on it.
This is what I think what will happen on bitcoin that after 5 years many people are using this platform. Yes the adoptions will grow and the value is increase than today. Many things will happen in bitcoin that may surprise users.
Surely will happen when many dev are unite to adoptions Bitcoin into their company system, especially finance platform. When Bitcoin has become mainstream and accepted over the world for legally transaction, value of Bitcoin can be increasing as it is self, no need any of good news just to makes market go green zone.

In my own opinion bitcoins will have a very life in the future since there are a lot of people who are working in the corporate world who are also investors of cryptocurrency.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

I think bitcoin will be stronger and the user population will be higher than other. next five year it will be increase their price 20k. it will be more profitable and secure digital assets.

Bitcoin will be having a brightest future, no matter how long it will take but it has a better future that is shown by investors as they have taken their ways towards it on greater level. What else it needs to say that it will not get better, it will get better and better with the passage of time. We all should think more for our future and less for the Bitcoin because it has to stay and we are required to make our future better.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

Bitcoin price will be highly pumped to the moon and you can buy a single Lamborghini with just 1 bitcoin. I hope people can buy bitcoin.
I think in the next 5 years the price of bitcoin will go the moon and it will totally become more expensive. Furthermore, many people believes that in the next 5 years it would really happen and I do believe on that. I hope it would really happen that bitcoin will value like lamborghini. Lastly, I think in the next 5 years it will become one of our world currency.
Rembedful

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

Simple, Mass Adoption. 2018 was Huge, But it was just 2%, The big boys still have to come in, Facebook, youtube etc.
Sure, in 5 years’ time, I expect that adoption would have increased more than what we have currently, a lot of new investors would have seen the need to be a part of this space and to see the real usefulness in terms of real life usage and the benefit it brings for its believers and be it as it may, with some of the development we have been direly expecting starts kicking in, we will get to see how events would unfold over time to the positive angle.
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

Simple, Mass Adoption. 2018 was Huge, But it was just 2%, The big boys still have to come in, Facebook, youtube etc.
Sure, in 5 years’ time, I expect that adoption would have increased more than what we have currently, a lot of new investors would have seen the need to be a part of this space and to see the real usefulness in terms of real life usage and the benefit it brings for its believers and be it as it may, with some of the development we have been direly expecting starts kicking in, we will get to see how events would unfold over time to the positive angle.
It seems like bitcoin will going to have a wonderful future. I think after five years the crypto world will reign
and bitcoin will be the leader just like now.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:30:42 PM

Till the present record of bitcoin it can be easily said that bitcoin after 5 years will be having bright future. Upto now it has become the best investment asset and with time it will become with even more traits. It will more popular and many more countries will start adopting it without any question or doubt. So according to me bitcoin will shine more and more in the future.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

I think that bitcoin in 5 years will be popular in all countries of the world and it will be possible to pay for utilities, food and various goods around the world as for traditional currencies ! I also believe that bitcoin will take a stable position in the market and will grow smoothly depending on demand.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

5 year is a long time which anybody can not predict. There are some breakthroughs each year and maybe in 2 or 3 years later there will be another currency, or another trend that will take place and bitcoin will drown in forgotten, or there will be some advance in the market and bitcoin will rise stronger than ever. Only time can tells.

TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

as what we have in the past 5 years, bitcoin will always has the place for its community. claimed as the future of currency, bitcoin will always has value and demand. i really hope we have some serious game changer project in cryptocurrency that will pump and spread more about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency aroung the world, so people will start to use bitcoin as their main investment or even daily payment. bitcoin price will reach the new all time high price for the next five years.

Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

I can definitely say that in the next five years the price of bitcoin will be above $ 100
Good prediction. Above a hundred dollars the rate of bitcoin in five years, it's cool. I think that the price of bitcoin by that time may be even higher than $ 120. During these five years, bitcoin will increase several times in price in the range of up to 50 000 dollars and fall to very low limits until it is established at the price level of other crypto-currencies.
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

Bitcoin still holds the number 1 position for the next 5 years. Although there are quality coins that are born, but with more and more popular roles, bitcoins are temporarily not defeated. I think the bitcoin price will rise sharply because of the future scarcity.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

Recently bitcoin take a strong possition on crypto world and it's developing it's feature and in future it will developing more and many new people wilol be interest on it.
This is what I think what will happen on bitcoin that after 5 years many people are using this platform. Yes the adoptions will grow and the value is increase than today. Many things will happen in bitcoin that may surprise users.
We should not worry for the Bitcoin but should worry for ourselves so as to take care of our selves in order to make profit in these 5 years as mentioned for Bitcoin. It is not important what will happen to Bitcoin in its future but your future is important, when you think for your future then the Bitcoin’s future will itself get better and you will have benefits of it in future.
myown2cents

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

5 year is a long time which anybody can not predict. There are some breakthroughs each year and maybe in 2 or 3 years later there will be another currency, or another trend that will take place and bitcoin will drown in forgotten, or there will be some advance in the market and bitcoin will rise stronger than ever. Only time can tells.
More and more people will come to know about bitcoin and hope that the investment capital will also increase due to which the price will also go up. The situation may be different from what I mentioned above because this is cryptocurrency world and anything is possible here. It is right that 5 years is big time and prediction for such a long time is not possible.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

I think in the next few years the price of bitcoin will also be higher, because now the price also increases every day, so we will also get many benefits.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

We don't hold the future of bitcoin but i feel that bitcoin will still remain as bitcoin. It's market price may be high already during that time because of the continuing demand of people on bitcoin. There is also a possibility that 3rd world countries are fully engaged in cryptos as bitcoin is already proven in giving good opportunity to people and making their lives better.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?
Bitcoin will experience a price increase of up to 250,000 dollars. But whatever the phenomenon of Bitcoin prices, you still have to be vigilant. Because the higher the popularity, the more people try to manipulate it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: