Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin after 5 years?  (Read 2748 times)
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:36:11 AM

Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?

As of now, I can not see anything or I can not predict a possible things that might happened to bitcoin. We knew that it is unpredicatable even the crypto analysis did not predict what might happened in the next five years. There are so many reasons that might be the cause of the bitcoin price in the market. The only things we need to do is to support it all the way so after five years, bitcoin is still in the top rank of digital cryptos.
These are the people who do not want bitcoin to be successful, that’s why after some time they issue some false statements and want people to be dishearten and do not put their money in bitcoin. When big investors want to buy huge quantity they give such statements to get a chance of buying more and more bitcoin and then suck small investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

I think what will happen with bitcoin after the next 5 years I am sure the price of bitcoin can be very expensive because bitcoin has very high demand and bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain which will make the price of bitcoin very expensive.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?

As of now, I can not see anything or I can not predict a possible things that might happened to bitcoin. We knew that it is unpredicatable even the crypto analysis did not predict what might happened in the next five years. There are so many reasons that might be the cause of the bitcoin price in the market. The only things we need to do is to support it all the way so after five years, bitcoin is still in the top rank of digital cryptos.
We have noticed that Bitcoin has been improving with the passage of time both in demand and average price. I think in the next years it will grow more as it is spreading worldwide and increase in number of participants will reduce its volatility as well. So, we have a bright future onwards from this stage and those who are investing right now will see the benefit of it after some time.
Guideare

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:00:36 AM

Everything could happen to Bitcoin in 5 years perspective, but everything depends on how Bitcoin will evolve and which perspectives for its use we will be draw in the future
I’m confident that bitcoin will improve more every year, and more government will make it legal so by these, the value of bitcoin will grow more and hodlers will become a winner at the end. 5years is too short for a big improvements, but still bitcoin will deliver the good thing for us.
In my opinion after some years bitcoin will be the legal and regular currency of many countries in the world. Gradually bitcoin is holding the market and people are coming towards it. The market cap in the next 5 years will be in thousands trillions and the mining will be more than 10 times than that of today, because of the higher demand for bitcoin.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

I doubt that something will change about bitcoin, I mean it will stay unstable and still will be in demand. The only thing may happen is acceptance by countries, some will ban it and some will legalize it.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

Bitcoin price will be highly pumped to the moon and you can buy a single Lamborghini with just 1 bitcoin. I hope people can buy bitcoin.
Most of the prediction of people are it will pump to the moon and the price of one bitcoin will really become more expensive. One of my prediction is in the next 5 years it will recognized as digital money that can be used in all kind of transactions. My speculation on the price it will reach $40000 to $50000.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

I think that will happen with the price of bitcoin in the next five years I think it will be very expensive and it can be seen from the increasingly high demand but the supply of bitcoin is very limited so that it will make the price of bitcoin very expensive someday.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

In the next five years from now I think bitcoin will still be there, and if you believe in the law of fluctuations, at that time the price might be higher than now and up 300% - 500%. Bitcoin aside from being a lucrative gold mine, he will still be an investment asset which is tempting throughout his existence.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

I think that will happen with the price of bitcoin after the next five years, the price of bitcoin will become very expensive and it is very difficult to find or get bitcoin because the total supply owned by bitcoin runs out.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:25:43 AM

In the next five years from now I think bitcoin will still be there, and if you believe in the law of fluctuations, at that time the price might be higher than now and up 300% - 500%. Bitcoin aside from being a lucrative gold mine, he will still be an investment asset which is tempting throughout his existence.
Bitcoin has been here for almost a decade so that's enough to say that it will survive and keep on going until five more years.

Halving will commence on 2020 which is around 2 years from now so that's another great event for bitcoin which expectedly to give positive impact. And having that impact, that will create another reason for most people to stay to bitcoin. Adoption is increasing too and it can also be considered that bitcoin is just getting started.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:08:21 AM

news like that is normal, and people continue to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has shown its strength that makes people believe that bitcoin will survive and investors become increasingly interested in bitcoin. and prices will continue to increase every year which makes bitcoin will still benefit everyone.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

Bitcoin has been here for almost a decade so that's enough to say that it will survive and keep on going until five more years.

Halving will commence on 2020 which is around 2 years from now so that's another great event for bitcoin which expectedly to give positive impact. And having that impact, that will create another reason for most people to stay to bitcoin. Adoption is increasing too and it can also be considered that bitcoin is just getting started.
I think Bitcoin will rule the market after five years because Bitcoin is the father of call the cryptocurrencies and it is the most expensive and valuable one.Even after the fall in price its demand is also fallen but still people have faith in it because it has made many people rich.Bitcoin has also faced such situations in the last nine years but has always emerged victorious due to its supporters only.Bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes in today's date because the price is rising slowly and people are getting profits.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

Nobody really knows what's going to happen to bitcoin after 5 years or more because nobody can ever predict the future. I can only hope that bitcoin will remain the king of cryptoworld based on the fact that more and more people are already using bitcoin.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:34:30 PM

I think Bitcoin will rule the market after five years because Bitcoin is the father of call the cryptocurrencies and it is the most expensive and valuable one.Even after the fall in price its demand is also fallen but still people have faith in it because it has made many people rich.Bitcoin has also faced such situations in the last nine years but has always emerged victorious due to its supporters only.Bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes in today's date because the price is rising slowly and people are getting profits.
What market? others market as well?

If you are only looking to crypto market then it will dominate and rule over for many years. Not only five years from now but as long as its the most adopted and universal coin of all then surely its expensiveness and usage will never go out of date.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

In my opinion more and more people will invest in bitcoin. The market cap will increase more than 100 times of today. More countries will accept bitcoin and more companies will accept bitcoin as their payment. The use of other currencies will reduce due to the overcoming of bitcoin. We will reach near to cashless society and bitcoin will be the main usable currency.
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

Well, nobody knows whats gonna happen in 5 years from now . Not even the expert cannot guess whats gonna happen with bitcoin . We just need to wait and see, anything could happen in 5 years. Bitcoin may disappear or maybe will be still the king of crypto. We will se in 5 years from now .z
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:34:48 PM

Bitcoin's popularity is already in the spotlight and i think bitcoin is already known in majority of all countries around the world. The more bitcoin is known to the people and its usage, the bigger the chance of new investors will come. Bitcoin will surely exists even until the next couple of decades.

ThKevin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

news like that is normal, and people continue to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has shown its strength that makes people believe that bitcoin will survive and investors become increasingly interested in bitcoin. and prices will continue to increase every year which makes bitcoin will still benefit everyone.
The image of bitcoin will get more clear and people in the far areas of the world will also come to know about cryptocurrency and will put their money in it. The doubts and ambiguities will be near to death about bitcoin’s credibility. The price will be more than $30000 and the investment cap will also reach to unreachable position for other cryptos.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

The next 5 years people are getting smarter and will not be affected by fake news. they are increasingly understanding cryptocurrency, so fake news will not be useful in the future.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

there are two possibilities that will occur, destroyed or developed very rapidly. it depends on investor confidence in bitcoin. if in the next 5 years many negative and bitcoin news lose trust from investors, the price of bitcoin will be destroyed.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: