Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum has begun to show positive trends  (Read 5001 times)
gilangIDR (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:49:28 AM

Yes, the ethereum has really shown nicely moving higher these days. It is now building momentum and gaining strength towards the coming of bull market.

Investors may still buy ETH for positive future expectations. You're right that ETH may close to $500 at the end of this year.

aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

Yes, it is really shown that ethereum has the potential and we have to believe in it. I think ethereum will much become bigger and I believe in you that it will exceed 500$ before 2018 ends.
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

It is early to say that Ethereum is showing signs of recovery. If you look at the H1 chart, you can see that it is still in the price adjustment phase. If Ethereum could return to $350 in the next few months, it is expected to hit $500 by the end of 2018.

Anyway, everyone expects the cryptocurrency market to increase by the end of 2018.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase. Now many people are starting to re-use crypto and this also has an impact on price movements experienced by most other altcoins. I am optimistic when Etherum prices can increase then automatically the other coin prices will start to move very positively.

If this can be maintained it is not impossible that Etherum prices can reach fantastic value and can even exceed 500USD by the end of 2018.

I hope your statement is true and is something that a lot of people can hope on. Because even though I've seen many who are trewting eth as a shtcoin, there are still those of us who hopes in it.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

It is too early to draw any conclusions as to whether the upward trend of this coin began. Perhaps we all are waiting for some more dive down.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

Yes, the ethereum has really shown nicely moving higher these days. It is now building momentum and gaining strength towards the coming of bull market.

Investors may still buy ETH for positive future expectations. You're right that ETH may close to $500 at the end of this year.
Because of bitcoin moves higher, ETH follows the trend. Its good to see that ETH able to pump where a lot of people are panicking and think that it can hit below $200 again so glad that we able to sustain beyond the support level. $500 is easy to hit for eth again, we will see this soon. Smiley
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

All altcoin things go up very strongly but ETH is the opposite. I was hoping that ETH could pass 300$ today but it was really hard.
And with a 500$ target by the end of 2018, I'm confident that's going to happen because it's a pretty low target if the bull market starts at the end of the year.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

The price of Etherum has now shown a very good price stability and therefore it can be seen from Etherum's price movements that have started to increase.

it is too soon to become excited about such a small rise in a market that the daily pumps are in the magnitude of at least 50% and norm is about 100% pump per day. a tiny rise after a huge dump for weeks is not really a good sign.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

In 2018 ethereum is expected to reach up to $2000 and that statement regarding that it will exceed $500, can be related to general predictions. I do hope it will rise this year's demand and more contracts will be successful for this year's legacy.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

Ethereum has quite a trouble breaking through $300. We will need to wait for ICO season again before it starts moving.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

Per my TA understanding ethereum is under a very good accumulation zone  between $280 to $300, its a very good price point to accumulate and make your ETH bag as big as you can and wait till the next bull run for a new ATH.
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

In fact, everyone has the same hope, we all hope that BTC, ETH and other coins can take the lead to rise, thus activating the entire market. It’s been a depression for a while now, it’s time to give everyone a little motivation.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:23:29 AM

It is actually so sad that we are saying "it is very positive, ether will be $500 at the end of the year", which is one third of last years price.  Undecided However, this is good for a healthy market, so I'm okay with it.

I believe things are going okay for now, as I remember every bull happened at the last part (q4) of the year, so I expect a rise in prices around November-December. But a bullrun like last year will only come in 2019 or even 2020 imo.
Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:27:16 AM

It is actually so sad that we are saying "it is very positive, ether will be $500 at the end of the year", which is one third of last years price.  Undecided However, this is good for a healthy market, so I'm okay with it.

I believe things are going okay for now, as I remember every bull happened at the last part (q4) of the year, so I expect a rise in prices around November-December. But a bullrun like last year will only come in 2019 or even 2020 imo.

Yes one third as per the last year prices but crypto was hammered in 2018 and standing at the current price is not that bad. I believe as soon as the bull run comes later this year the prices will go back to normal.
GGurol

Activity: 112
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

It will probably start to run between start and the middle of the december.
As we read on the papers, FAcebook, google etc will allow to publish crypto advertises.
It calls the new group people into the community.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:32:28 AM

There will be good results when its price rises to 600-700 dollars, it will be very good, well, if the price rises above it will be just grandiose)))
gilangIDR (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

It is early to say that Ethereum is showing signs of recovery. If you look at the H1 chart, you can see that it is still in the price adjustment phase. If Ethereum could return to $350 in the next few months, it is expected to hit $500 by the end of 2018.

Anyway, everyone expects the cryptocurrency market to increase by the end of 2018.
Indeed, this is still too early. However, the prospect of Etherum is very good, now the price can be said to have a very good level of stability. So it's not too early to say, Etherum is one coin with a very high transaction market volume. So this is the right indicator that can convince us that Etherum will be a force for the cryptocurrency financial system along with Bitcoin.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

I am seeing a possible bull trap with this price trend recently. As you can see, Ethereum failed to maintain $300 position and did not even surpass $320. A true momentum starts if bitcoin will gain plus $500 and plus 100 for ethereum. I prefer to be patient and observe before investing. I am also bullish with ethereum but not on its current price.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
bannedme1

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

In fact, everyone has the same hope, we all hope that BTC, ETH and other coins can take the lead to rise, thus activating the entire market. It’s been a depression for a while now, it’s time to give everyone a little motivation.

Bull market will. Come. Prepare your money to buy Etherium as much as you can.
We must believe that. Our hope will come true. Etherium is going to $500
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: