Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?  (Read 3319 times)
MegaDots

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

There are some factors that affects the price of bitcoin. Political risks, regulatory moves, Btc’s governance and also news and media can affect the price of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SummerHamster

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

Bitcoin is the first digital reliable cryptocurrency. There are more than few factores that affect btc’s price like supply and deman. Govt. regulations etc. Beside these news has much power to affect the btc’s price.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

Without doubts news have great influence over Bitcoin's price. The little investors may not act according to the news, but the big ones do. Big investors (or their advisors) are constantly checking the news to know what should be their next move on the market, it's all about strategy to prevent losses, take a precious uncommon opportunity or just to keep the profit coming in without unexpected crisis.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

Very powerful enough to affect even the alts whenever some bad news and good news are publish on the public or over the internet. Especially when it comes from famous people and icons in the celebrity and business world. Mass media has somehow affected many different things, its the power they use to control the minds of people and up until now it is still the tool that can even bring down a country to it's demise.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

The new or media have a big influence to all because it giving you a data or a report regarding on what happen and news what we called can manipulate the mindset of who are listening and watching. If they are giving the news regarding bitcoin that it will rise soon of course many of user was believing and they also investing.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

Negative news in the media about bitcoin will have far effect on the price than a positive news. People tend to react most to negative news than positive news. But in general both good and bad news affect bitcoin in one way or another.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:15:50 PM

For me it is not the price who is affecting the bitcoin, but it is the mind of the investors. If they have read a good new about the price of the bitcoin then the investors will think a positive about the bitcoin but if negative then literally they will think negative to the bitcoin so for my instinct ut is not the price but the mind of the investors.   
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

News is very important indicator when the traders want to speculate, and most of the people trade based on the news, when there is a good news then people tends to buy and it can cause the price to go up, that's why a legit source of information is needed when we want to buy or sell, news got a big effect for crypto
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

good news or bad news creates a big influence on crypto enthusiasm and finally, the market gets the impact of the news, bad news creates panic and panic makes the market fall.

So, a news does not directly affect the market, but affects everyone.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:43:04 PM

Depends on the reaching of the news and how well structured and easily understandable they are.

They can really have a good mental impact over the masses like they always do or it can really not affect much. The thing here is that Bitcoin investors are not too many still in comparison to how many could exist and will probably exist in the future.

So unless they target those news they could only avoid certain people from jumping in an investing but won't really change the market too much with the exception of the newbies who are around because of curiosity and looking for some quick profit - Which makes them panic sell.

However, the people holding with a conviction are not so easily manipulated.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

Lately I have noticed some good news and bad news about Bitcoin.
Many people think that bad news will make the price of Bitcoin "go down" and good news will make the price of Bitcoin "Rise".
So on this topic I would like to discuss "How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?"
I appreciate your answers and responses.
Thanks   Smiley

like with any other events or topics.
bitcoin can also be greatly affected by news.
especially since there are people who based their judgment on what they hear and see from the news without conducting their own research.
that is why whenever there is a good or bad news for bitcoin prices also sometime corresponds with it.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

i believe it too , that bitcoin price os affected by the news, if there are good news the price of bitcoin will increase fast, but if there are the bad news the bitcoin price is drop

itglobe

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:43:24 AM

It depends on the type of news. Some news is spreading by the fudders who just want to create a hype in newbies so that they can be sold their bitcoins. This way whales get profit all the time. Price of BTC goes down when a good amount of coins sold out.

On the other hand, if the news is correct and good for all, then it isn't necessary that price will rise because CRYPTO is a totally unpredictable thing.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

I'd say the power of news to affect bitcoin's price is "just enough".

It is not too much to cause the price to soar high nor too less to make the prices take a dip. The power of news is just enough in the sense that people who does not work hard on their homeworks can be led astray by the news, either make them jump on an investment spree or make them pull out everything in just a snap.

Crucial decisions on crypto investment and trading should not be reliant on circulating news alone, if one does, it's like partying on a band wagon where you really don't know what you're doing but continue to do so since everyone is doing the same, and that is really a bad idea.

A well informed decision is always an advantage. And a deep look in the market and its trend can help, not the vague news from your feeds nor words from economist. Take them as influencers, but not your sole backing on important decisions. We are after all, the captain of our crypto ships.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:26:11 AM

News definitely affects the price of not only bitcoin but all other things too.  But as per my opinion and experience "Time of news" is major and important factor affecting the price.  Also sentiments ; mentality at some point of time; play strong role in accepting effectiveness of the news.
e.g.  We see when prices are rising ; then even a small positive news will give a big jump to the price.  Interestingly at that time negative news will not have much effect on price.  It is because strong positive upward mental sentiments are very strong in the people's mind.  Those sentiments could bring the bitcoin to 21 k during 2017.

The same will be true when there are negative sentiments during bearish trends.  At that time positive news will not be much but negative news will have a major dent in the market. 

So time of the news is more important but I also wish to add that so many news collectively are responsible in creating negative or positive sentiments i.e. news create sentiments but sentiments will decide the degree of effectiveness of news.
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:50:23 AM

News have a great power to influence how traders see the value of bitcoins in a particular time. News are the only way to know if the price of bitcoins is worth it either positive or negative news.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:16:12 AM

I personally think that the only reliable indicator of a price increase/decrease is the nature of the news. As you have said, this seems to be true for the past months, even in the past years.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

20%. because bitcoin news will only affect new players. and their interest will go down. for old players, it will not affect it because it already knows the crypto market.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:48:24 AM

Many people think that bad news will make the price of Bitcoin "go down" and good news will make the price of Bitcoin "Rise".
So on this topic I would like to discuss "How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?"
Thanks   Smiley
maybe it could be with bad news investors become panicked and frightened and of course you know if investors are afraid of doing things that make prices go down with huge sales
sheryl18

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:51:11 AM

Thanks   Smiley

for me it is unlikely that any news will be bad or good because bitcoin is known especially in the field of gaming so monitor it as it is because it is for those who bitcoin we know what's going on its.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: