Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ethereum recover before December!  (Read 1426 times)
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:28:18 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 08:52:31 AM by richminded

Most coins recovering will depend on the price of bitcoins or ether and it is very important to note that the market is still bearish and by October if the market still behaves like this then it means that the year will end with the market down.
Bitcoin should start pumping now, so we can say that we will see a great price of ETH on December. But if its no, yeah don't expect bitcoin to be on a good position if this technology don't grow this month. But of course don't worry, because even if we don't see huge price this year, there is next year that can make this market grow higher. I expect bitcoin to hit $10k again this year, and ETH will hit $500 again, hopefully. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:34:40 AM

I think if Bitcoin prices will rise before December then other altcoins will also go up, we can see that the rise and fall of Bitcoin affects other altcoins. We also know that ethereum is the platform of most ICOs, if Ethereum also increases in value due to the increase in Bitcoin prices. then the ICO that uses the Ethereum platform will also go up, hopefully all goes as we expected.
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:35:28 AM

To some extent we can predict if bitcoin is going to recover before before December this year but I doubt if ethereum and some of it tokens will recover before December. Before December lasy year, when bitcoin is getting pump ethereum will also be getting pump but I see bitcoin going up now and ethereum is getting dumping.
I do not think it will be recovered before December. I know that you and other traders are losing money over time and that really makes you uncomfortable. But when you are determined to invest, hold it in the long run. I think that by 2020 the price of ETH can return $ 500 per coin. so be patient.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

i believe that ethereum gonna rise in this year end bullrun and hit 500$. but this rising it's gonna be on a slow paced. like we all can see in a past few days this rising was quite slow
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

To some extent we can predict if bitcoin is going to recover before before December this year but I doubt if ethereum and some of it tokens will recover before December. Before December lasy year, when bitcoin is getting pump ethereum will also be getting pump but I see bitcoin going up now and ethereum is getting dumping.
Who knows?well let us just believe for ETH for it is one of the amazing and aspiring Altcoin.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

i believe that ethereum gonna rise in this year end bullrun and hit 500$. but this rising it's gonna be on a slow paced. like we all can see in a past few days this rising was quite slow
I believe on ETH too, so I think this great coin will rise again. The market needs to recover first so we can confirm that ETH will grow more. Well, if this market don't rise at the end of the year it is still ok because we still have more time to grow and to improve in this technology. You don't need to doubt on ETH, no matter how dump its price it will rise again on time so keep on buying more.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:26:19 AM

We see it being dumped but its not that late to see it will start recovering soon.
There's still a good time for ethereum's recovery. Everyone is beting in for December.
Smart contracts aren't stopping and there are decentralized markets that are mainly focused with ethereum market so that will recover for sure.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:15:18 AM

This is never going to happen.

You have to take into account the fact that most ICOs still
have not cashed out their ICO proceeds. In the end none of them
want to keep ETH and they all want to exchange their ICO proceeds
to BTC or to fiat. This is putting a lot of downward pressure on the price
and this prevents a bull run from happening.

If the ETH price would increase by 100 $ tomorrow, it would simply decline
again as further ICOs continue to use the price increase to liquidate
more of their raised ETH.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

Will hope so. Chances are big but it can't be like of what it happen last year.
We are patiently waiting for it since knowing that there is a light after storm and believing that ETH is strong enough and can fight against crisis occurs.
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

I think neither ethereum nor all the market can recover before end of 2019. Because bitcoin went up very quickly from 600 to 20000 so it will go down

giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

Ethereum will recover in December because Vitalik Buterin will propose a limit on the number of ETH releases. Setting the limit for ETH issuance will certainly make ETH attractive to investors.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:03:21 PM

Ethereum will recover in December because Vitalik Buterin will propose a limit on the number of ETH releases. Setting the limit for ETH issuance will certainly make ETH attractive to investors.
I think, its not all about Buterin the founder of ETH but for us who are keep on supporting even we are bored enough to see sunrise. Investors and users are very important in this field, without them/us, definitely crypto won't be like this or even survive for this long dips. Eth will sure to pump as BTC will pump with in.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

I don't think ETH can recover in 2018. 2018 is a correction year and it is difficult for this market to go up. And if the bull market is strong enough, ETH will probably go up to 400-500$, but if you expect a price of around 1000$ then you need to wait for at least another year.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

Ethereum will recover, but not as good as in 2017, it is likely that Erhereum will increase gradually and at the end of this year the ethereum price is $ 700 - $ 900. I doubt that this year there will be a surge like last year.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

Of course it will be determined this month, if the bitcoin price can reach at least $ 9,000 by the end of September then I'm sure the market will recover soon, but if the price is still below $ 9,000 then it is certain that the market will not recover until the end of the year.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

IMHO Eth price can recover with the quantity of new ICO's. Now, this quantity is very poor so the ETH price will be lower. Also, they're going to be new great update with POS and sharding, if this happens at last price can go very high.

hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

I have no doubt that Ethereum will recover its high price by December, even regardless of bitcoin, although I am sure that the current situation is stabilizing.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

The relationship between ethereum and bitcoin is slowly separating but not in a good way for ethereum which is getting dumped right now. It used to be pegged at a lower price point but it appears that bitcoin is steaming ahead while ethereum is heading into the abyss. Probably due to competition from LISK and NEO which is offering a better platform at a lower price

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

Ethereum will recover, but not as good as in 2017, it is likely that Erhereum will increase gradually and at the end of this year the ethereum price is $ 700 - $ 900. I doubt that this year there will be a surge like last year.
Of course i really have hope they will be much more than 300$ at the end of this year, but it is really hard for ETH to rise more than double at the end of this year, moreover, ETH is being dumped faster than pumping so i guess we are not safe until we see more bigger pumps in the future.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:07:04 PM

Ethereum is a very good and promising coin and I think with the very good potentials and promising feature that it has, it will definitely recover before December and I can see that it is gradually rise and as long as there is higher supply for it, it will rise and the bull run will make it better.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: