Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ ✅ [ICO]- The first solution in the World for cardiovascular [CARE] ✅ ✅  (Read 14227 times)
blackbold

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:17:11 AM

is it possible that farasha's product can be expanded to other countries around the Asian continent? because in this thread is only mentioned on India, whereas the cardiovascular desease is common causes of death in all countries in the world
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vedmedyk32

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

Does this project get a grade from ICO rater like trackico.io, icobench, icorated, etc., because i don't find it everywhere.
Farasha just started, I suppose listing on tracking will be in 1-2 weeks with announcement in social networks
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:48:59 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 09:31:06 AM by m_nief

Whitelist is available, woow, I missed it. I am going to follow the first stage of sales) thanks for highlighting
thanks a lot sir, i'm sure you'll get any benefits and bonuses if you get the first stage of tokensale  Wink
keep being update on our telegram:
https://t.me/FARASHA_ICO_ANNOUCEMENT
https://t.me/FARASHA_ICO_OFFICIAL

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

Whitelist is available, woow, I missed it. I am going to follow the first stage of sales) thanks for highlighting
thanks a lot sir, i'm sure you'll get any benefits and bonuses if you get the first stage of tokensale  Wink
I've also registered and wait for special offers to us) what about others, do you will participate in pre-ico?
Vedmedyk32

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

is it possible that farasha's product can be expanded to other countries around the Asian continent? because in this thread is only mentioned on India, whereas the cardiovascular desease is common causes of death in all countries in the world
We should wait for appropriate announcements from team, but I think it will be presented at the first in countries, where it's most needed.
Redded8888

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

Easy access to a global network of highly qualified cardiologists, available around the clock and without days off.
An economical solution for doctors and patients. It's impressive.
Alid

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

We should wait for appropriate announcements from team, but I think it will be presented at the first in countries, where it's most needed.
What will be the price of this device? $100-150 or so? I don't know, just asking you mate
Departament11

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

But time will tell what the stock exchange will choose the project, then everything will be clear, but I very much hope that everything will be ok

This project will have an innovative useful application. Therefore, I believe that the listing will be successful.
The most important thing is that the application itself is a good rule in the future, already in fact
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

What will be the price of this device? $100-150 or so? I don't know, just asking you mate
I think $ 150 is quite an adequate price for the device, but we'll see later on the matter
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

Easy access to a global network of highly qualified cardiologists, available around the clock and without days off.
Support at any time of the day is good, because anything can happen, and doctors are available
genek4epuha

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

Support at any time of the day is good, because anything can happen, and doctors are available
This is a very cool idea, you can always ask for help at any time of the day and you will have it, let's see how everything will be in practice
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

But time will tell what the stock exchange will choose the project, then everything will be clear, but I very much hope that everything will be ok

This project will have an innovative useful application. Therefore, I believe that the listing will be successful.
The most important thing is that the application itself is a good rule in the future, already in fact

It's worth being interested in this project, because it's really going to be useful in the future for many. It is worthwhile for people to learn more about it so that they can use it for their own purposes.

bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

It's worth being interested in this project, because it's really going to be useful in the future for many. It is worthwhile for people to learn more about it so that they can use it for their own purposes.
The main thing that the application worked correctly and without any hangs, it should be optimized to the ideal state
Vedmedyk32

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

I think $ 150 is quite an adequate price for the device, but we'll see later on the matter
I hope this watch will very functional and could change my current one. I like this design, stylish.
Alid

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:10:27 AM

I hope this watch will very functional and could change my current one. I like this design, stylish.
In whitepaper is written, that the first wearable device to track cardiovascular activities and prevent imminent risks :
- Draw the curve of heartbeats and PPG/ EKG and Oxygen Level.
- Detect HRV,
- Capture blood pressure without cuff,
- Send alerts in real time in a risky situation.
- Reminder / motivator
- Health book
- Loss of consciousness
- Sleep apnea
- Dehydration
Vedmedyk32

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

In whitepaper is written, that the first wearable device to track cardiovascular activities and prevent imminent risks :
- Detect HRV,
- Reminder / motivator
- Health book
- Loss of consciousness
- Sleep apnea
- Dehydration
Ok thanks. For me also have meaning a common smart watch functions like time, messages and other)
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

- Detect HRV,
- Reminder / motivator
- Health book
- Loss of consciousness
- Sleep apnea
- Dehydration
Ok thanks. For me also have meaning a common smart watch functions like time, messages and other)
This all should be in hours and will, it is necessary hardly more time for working out
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

- Detect HRV,
- Reminder / motivator
- Health book
- Loss of consciousness
- Sleep apnea
- Dehydration
This all should be in hours and will, it is necessary hardly more time for working out
Get in now, before it is too late! dev team are knowledgeable and have created a great coin! good luck!
Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

very nice coin so far in my opinion. I joined telegram group, the team is very active. This project will have a great future!
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

- Detect HRV,
- Reminder / motivator
- Health book
- Loss of consciousness
- Sleep apnea
- Dehydration
this farasha project seems to me as a promising coin, looking at its functionality as well as team and community.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: