Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26597 times)
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:19:13 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

My friends reaction in cryptocurrency, they didnt understand why im getting much profit for this,  becuase they dont know how it work.  Some of them i teached,  but they give up and not to stay. But some of them really wamt to earn and believe that bitcoin is the solution for their financial needs..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:27:20 AM

I had the same reactions as you did. A few where like a wall, I was explaining to them but they where almost not listening to me, because in their opinion only a tangible thing has real value (the funny thing is that payment in my country are mostly done into the bank accounts, so electronic money), some of them where really curious asked me about the cryptocurrency and in the end said that it's to much work and their not patient enough and others started working in the cryptoworld.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:43:15 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Currently, the younger generation in our area, many of whom already know the term cryptocurrency, specifically bitcoin. Yes, the only bitcoin they know no other coins for example altcoin. Even so they are very enthusiastic about the development of bitcoin. Unfortunately only a few people have tried to invest in it.

tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:18:07 AM

the reaction of those who do not know the true crypto currency, they try to look one eye with the technological progress, because they do not know the investment in crypto currency can be an alternative to gold
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

My friend who knows bitcoin or cryptocurrency is very proud and very happy because they can get a lot of profits without having to do a very difficult and heavy job that only requires trading capital they can get money.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

Almost all of my friends were ignoring cryptocurrency even they says crypto bad for them and they says too bitcoin scam but i won't insist them to understand what is cryptocurrency but to proof they were wrong about the definition of cryptocurrency then i will provide to them that i will use my crypto for good things
Simple Plan(ned)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

Some of my friends were not convinced in telling about crypto currency. They judged it immediately telling it was a spam. Well, we can't blame them.

To my other friends, they do believe and fascinated to the earnings of my classmate. In that case, if we showed them our evidence, there is a big chance that they will join this forum.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

When i started to introduced bitcoin and cryptocurrency with my friends they started to get curious about it because they also want to earn money with it, but the problem is they do not have any patience to wait with their holdings to increase, that is why they only earned a low profit.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

The truth is that they already know what Bitcoin is, but they refrain from participating here because they think crypto currencies are fraudulent and illegal. That's what I experienced when I tried to invite a friend to join Bitcoin.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

The truth is that they already know what Bitcoin is, but they refrain from participating here because they think crypto currencies are fraudulent and illegal. That's what I experienced when I tried to invite a friend to join Bitcoin.

There are countries that are banning cryptocurrency because their own economy cannot handle the growth of bitcoins and altcoins which affects the people surrounded by focusing on trading and leaving the corporate world.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

I never started to talk about crypto, but when they started talking about mining which they considered the system and monetization were suspicious, I tried to speak up and explain about it but they still didn't care or didn't even understand my explanation even though I had picked easy words to understand, even my friend who understand it only laughed and then I was silent because I am aware of this. This is why I never started to talk about crypto, it was really a waste.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

they think its to risky and when they know about the profit, i have their interest, but they are too lazy to learn from zero, they just want the profit but they don't want to learn about it
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

I never started to talk about crypto, but when they started talking about mining which they considered the system and monetization were suspicious, I tried to speak up and explain about it but they still didn't care or didn't even understand my explanation even though I had picked easy words to understand, even my friend who understand it only laughed and then I was silent because I am aware of this. This is why I never started to talk about crypto, it was really a waste.

People only like things that they understand. They fear what they don't understand. They laugh at things that are too good from their perspectives instead of digging deep about the matter. Well, I guess they are just not as interested as you thought they were. I don't talk about crypto as well as other things that I have learned from the Internet (about diet, needs of a human, art, passion, etc.) because people find it weird and hard to believe even when you present them with evidence. People are always going to stick with the culture that they have lived with their entire lives rather than listen to someone introducing new concepts to them. This is why they never stand out, honestly. They live the same lives over and over again.

Don't worry, mate. Once bitcoin goes mainstream they will remember ignoring and laughing at you and know that they have made a big mistake. What's actually worrying me is the fact that most of my friends are educated about bitcoin because I have introduced it to them and they took the time to study it as well but they are not doing anything about it. They are not doing anything to earn extra few bucks from crypto. I guess at the end of the day it still depends on the person themselves what they are going to do with this new knowledge once you have made them study crypto.

quichiship

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:43:06 PM

It's true when I talk about cryptocurrency to my friends they just underestimate what I say. Actually, I have graduated from university but I didn't try to find a job like my friend. I just focus on making money on cryptocurrency either by trading or investing. They always say that I have no good future because relying on cryptocurrency, I just hope with cryptocurrency I can prove that what they think about cryptocurrency is the biggest mistake because it has been underestimated, and I just waiting for the price of cryptocurrency recover and I will show it to them.
It is normal to see those who will want to pull you down or make you inferior just because they cannot see what you are seeing. For what it is worth, cryptocurrency has really been able to help people even get to find something to do with their skills from anywhere in the world and easily get paid for it without having to go through the stress of a third party whatsoever in the long run. As long as the future remains bright and they see the result in you, they usually will wish they listened.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

My companions are indicating excited towards cryptographic forms of money of late after they had seen persuading proof regarding how well I was doing as far as benefit making and different employments like abundance chasing obviously I had traded a portion of my Cryptos to fiat in order to support and propels them.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

There are countries that are banning cryptocurrency because their own economy cannot handle the growth of bitcoins and altcoins which affects the people surrounded by focusing on trading and leaving the corporate world.

thats right . not all country legalize bitcoin so not all people know it and even in some country that bitcoin is already legal , there are still people who didnt actually know it because they are busy from thier life outside the web . so people's reaction will always differ from each other .

in my case , whenever i invited my friend and neighbors to join crypto , they will only say that crypto is too complicated for them . they get easily discourage even if i say that i will teach them the basics . maybe they are just lazy to learn .
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

Many of my friends still don't know how the crypto currency runs. They finally learned how I got money from the crypto currency that is now.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:54:53 PM

maybe for them crypto is still a new thing, so they can't entrust their money to invest in this matter, they prefer investment in other forms, don't give up easily to introduce crypto, because crypto is a good thing
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

some of my friends think this is a balloon. the people who say it are usually people who do not know much about it.
People does see crypto currencies as bubble not balloon as you said. I also believe they are ignorant and not willing to try new things or they are old-fashioned cause they are revolving with new technology. However, if the bitcoin ETF happen to be sign into bill then most of those people that don't appreciate crypto currency and block chain will step in.

Nopain no gain,so if we don’t risk we will not profit here in cryptocurrency

Stop that damn ETF issue dude,thats more than enough to tackle coz this is not helping the market,people are misleading by this that market will grow or market will drop,the truth is crypto community can progress without this shit so stop mentioning about that and just let it happen
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

I often say about cryptocurrencies to all friends, many of them are confused and think that cryptocurrencies are a scam and that makes me unwilling to tell them about crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: