Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26596 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Some of my friends doesn't believed on cryptocurrency at first. Maybe they don't understand it. So I try to tell it by seeing them some evidences of my transactions. Then when they saw it they become interested to that. Now they are using bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
We have the same experience about this matter. Since they are not aware about this, they think that I am wasting my time doing cryptocurrencies. Some of my friends who know about this think that I am rich, but no.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

My friends are very happy and satisfied with cryptocurrency.In this modern and digital era things like cryptocurrency is  must.All are investing in it and looking forward for a huge profit in future.But there are still many people who are happy with paper currency and don't trust  and believe in cryptocurrency but its their own opinion.Awareness is all they need at this time.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

At first they think that bitcoin was a scam and it was used in different illegal transactions. But now im happy because I encourage them to join and they get interested. And now I can say that its nice to see that people choose to  know the real story than to judge it.

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

At first, when they are starting to know something about crypto currencies, they were of course very doubtful about its legitimacy and authenticity, just like how hesitant I am the first time I heard about it. However, as time goes by and as they have discover it themselves, only then they become convinced about its capacity. Their initial reaction about crypto currency were negative or neutral since in everything new to our ears feels no good because we still do not have enough or sufficient knowledge about the matter. However, their reactions and feedbacks about the crypto currencies eventually changed and turn around the moment they see it themselves what it can do and it really is true.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

My friends thinks that crypto is nothing and it just wasting my time and effort. But I tell them the benefits and opportunities that they can get from bitcoin and that makes them realize that bitcoin is not what they actually think about it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

My friends are very few who believe in electronic money. They argue that investing in this area is very dangerous. They are afraid of losing money. And I accept the dangers to make money.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:33:31 PM

I have friends that I have introduced bitcoin to. Some were kinda surprised on how much I earn and some do not believe. They know I earn but for them it is not reliable,maybe they have a point. Not everyday is christmas in bitcoin. Some wanted to start doing what I am doing when I introduced bitcoin to them.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

I also introduces bitcoin and altcoins to my friends,positive reactions is what they say when they knew that i have profited on it but if those times that it exist and I can't gave them proofs of my profits i know they will never believe on bitcoin.For them bitcoin is like a nothing and i don't have to explain them further and its all up to them if they wanted to be a part of our community because for me its everything because this offers opportunity with no limits.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:01:41 AM

Well, i don't worry myself much to persuade people to buy into the idea of cryptocurrency because i know with time, all those people will join and embrace the concept of crypto when the public becomes more familiar with it. Most of my friends are positive about Bitcoin because they know of its capabilities of changing lives positively.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:26:55 AM

It seems difficult if we explain about the legalization of cryptocurrencies or something, which they do not know yet, let alone by ordinary people whose education level's very low. So the first thing to do is to analyze the environment. Environmental analysis is a process of monitoring the environment or the community that aims to identify a lack of knowledge. Because this's the main factor that influences the ability of the community in achieving its goals. The purpose of conducting an environmental analysis is to anticipate and know how much they think so that the information we will convey can be responded to quickly and accurately. Then make some explanations through a video because in my opinion so far the video is a medium which's very effective to convey something which they don't know yet, but besides that, we also have to be able to answer what they ask. So, the information we convey will hit the target.

CryptoMyatry

Activity: 445
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:46:30 AM

Some Friends Don't know what is Crypto Currency,But Now a days Lot of Friends interest about Crypto Currency,They asked their questions about Crypto Currency,They say This is Good way to Future Investment better than Invest in Bank for Fixed Deposit
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:17:31 AM

especially for those of us who live in developing countries, crypto currency is still very foreign in our daily lives, but seeing its development very quickly even after Japan drafted their laws on bitcoin everything became clear, that there is a digital payment device in the future , Our domestic community is very enthusiastic about the development of bitcoin for now. even bitcoin Indonesia has more than one million members, maybe in the future it will continue to increase sharply as information progresses faster.
nowbitco.in

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:43:50 AM

I experience acceptance for several friends but any of them are rejections. That is so frustrating because rejections are higher than acceptance and they will even accuse you to be a scammer. thats rediculous.
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

Some of my friends don't have interest in it, some seem to do but they say it's too time-demanding and so on. I only have one friend who's really interested in crypto.
My friend always blame me because i told them to invest with bitcoin but they become greedy and convert there all money into bitcoins.
My friends the conversation when I talked to them about cryptocurrency and its benefits and the earning opportunity. But most of them do not have money to invest in bitcoin or Altcoin. Some are illiterate and they have no idea of cryptocurrency and they are not interested in this. Some do not want to put their money because of the fear of losing.
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

Most of my friends are very sad now looking at how the market is going into a dip and as to when stabilization of the market will come into place. So sad to invest nowadays but that's how investment is.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

their reactions vary and this sometimes makes me happy and sad, but when I talk about crypto, 70% of them still feel confused and do not understand and I conclude that crypto is still not so well known and it is appropriate for users to be minimal in our country
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

Some of them walked out and did not even bothering to hear me out about the benefits of cryptocurrency. However, after they notice and show to them how much I earn they come running to me again and I keep running also away from them. Though they are starting now but it seems it will be difficult for them to start especially bounty hunting for it will required jr. member rank and as we all know that it requires 1 merit. Aside from that there are few things also to consider like creating a digital wallet and joining a bounty campaign. They always make some time with me and even provide me with snacks or meal. Well, Still I do not want to teach and guide them on choosing a good project and it is up to them so that they can experience what i had experience also in the bounty hunting.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

Some of my friends don't have interest in it, some seem to do but they say it's too time-demanding and so on. I only have one friend who's really interested in crypto.
My friend always blame me because i told them to invest with bitcoin but they become greedy and convert there all money into bitcoins.
My friends the conversation when I talked to them about cryptocurrency and its benefits and the earning opportunity. But most of them do not have money to invest in bitcoin or Altcoin. Some are illiterate and they have no idea of cryptocurrency and they are not interested in this. Some do not want to put their money because of the fear of losing.
my friend's reaction was shocked by the results of investing in the crypto world. but now my friend is very sad because the market prices are falling. but many of my friends cannot invest because of expensive crypto prices.
Relmarrowny

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

My friends are mostly young people and only a few know the cryptocurrency market. The rest of them don't care much and don't have enough capital to invest. But most of them respond to cryptocurrency because the profits get rich quick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: