Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26597 times)
maarx (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

My friends ignore me when I start speaking about or talking anything about crypto currencies. They don't get it, or they don't want to understand it. They are leasing but they are not leasing for real. It is hard to say why they don't want to be involved, but they are very skeptical and always saying, where is all that money? did you cash out, where is it...

Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:14:43 PM

at first they did not believe what I was saying, but I said let's try it first, we set aside money from a minimum income of 10% of income as a start for investment in bitcoin, and finally my friend started to join and try it. and finally Samapei is still joining. the point in everything is perseverance and will ultimately find success .
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:29:25 PM

To some of my friends it was an easy task for me when brief them on Bitcoin/ cryptocurrency but for some to explain it to them is a real challenge. One of my friend who is a doctor by profession was not ready to accept that something decentralised exists and is acceptable to a country. I googled about Japan accepting Bitcoin and showed it to him but still the question answer session didn't end there. We had arguments for days and finally he bought BTC as well as some other coins and luckily it worked for him in online payments.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

They have heard it but don't know how to deal with cryptocurrencies. Interested coz they want to earn extra money but don't know where to start. They are positive as they thought this is the current hype. They need to get on board as soon as possible.  Grin
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Same as you, not everyone agreed to all what i told them about Bitcoin.It is normal since not everyone is open minded and have the guts to spare some of there money to invest in a risky industry. We still need more time and exposure for everyone to embrace cryptocurrency.
Onah

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:18:04 PM

I remember when i told one of my closest friends to invest in this coin, he trusted me and decided to put $1000 into it, a single one only.
2 months later the price dropped 100 times cheaper (from 1k sats to 10 sats) his investment turn from 1k to 10 bucks. He was so upset and decided to stay away from crypto currency  Embarrassed .
I never told anyone to invest into anything from then on.
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

It common thing when something new comes. And it needs process to persuade and proof them that it is good thing which offers much advantages. Not just about money but more than it. We can persuade and ensure them calmly and day by day as we tell them the truth about it, they will understand and comprehend it.

One most important thing, not inviting anyone else to invest in crypto unless they understand it well. 
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:45:59 PM

I don't believe or won't be convinced if I see no evidence if somebody told me about something that can make our lives better. Just like your friends you've mentioned that they just ignore you talking about cryptocurrency legalization. But when I saw the result when friends uplift his way of living, I then realized that crypto really existed and can help a lot financially. Now to convince my friend to join cryptocurrency I show to them proof when I first received my rewards from a bounty campaign I participated. Like an old saying says, " To see is to believe."
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:04:12 PM

I don't recall any hostility, just curiosity. When the subject came up everyone was receptive to it and interested in the whole deal. Then again I am commonly acknowledged to be astonishingly astute in every conceivable area of life. I am also universally feared.
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:22:16 PM

Many different reactions of my friends when I tell about Crypto. Some of them are curios and some of them just ignore it. Commonly, people do not immediately believe if there is no proof. While it was proven, they try to curious and eager to know about crypto. I never force anyone to believe about it, let me them believe and persuade by them selfes. I just do the best to my life. 

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

It varies wildly, many of them are fascinated when they hear about it - many think its a crazy concept. IT will take years for everyone to get on board with thte same concept.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

When i joined in back 2015, that time it was difficult to convince my friends and relatives about working for bitcoins. But today they itself are calling me and asking how to work and earn Bitcoins. So time always play a big role.

Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

I get bad reactions too, so I prefer to be quiet and wait for the results I get to make them regret having underestimated me. it will only waste time to argue with them because they have not seen concrete evidence.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:54:39 PM

Some of my friends when i said bitcoin they ignore me or they saying that is scam don't invest in bitcoin and some of them have always negative thoughts even we always saying that it already legalize here in my country but still they don't mind. So be because of that i already don't  share bitcoin and i am proving to them bitcoin is not scam.
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:21:02 AM

the reaction of my friends who don't understand bitcoin is enough to make me feel weird, but there are some friends who understand immediately after I teach cryptocurrency, and what makes me feel weird about my friends is they say I'm crazy,.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:58:23 AM

The first impression of my friend when I introduced bitcoin was she was confused and afraid that it was a scammed. But at the end she was interested to learn too.
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:27:57 AM

Most of my friends does not believe on cryptocurrency capability. That is why they all regret the event when bitcoin reach its all time high. Since they don't belong to those who benefit from it.
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:15:55 AM

We don't blame about the opinion of people because they have the right to express their feelings we know our selves that crypto currency is really helpful specially in bitcoin but we have no right to force them what we gonna do is to explain it wisely and shared our experienced of achievement from crypto, who knows they realized that crypto in their life is useful and life changer very much.
Comino

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:29:34 AM

My friends first listened suspiciously, then started asking questions, now started following the trend and asking what shall they buy and how. Though, I have never tried to convince anyone to dive into crypto.

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: