Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26597 times)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

Sometimes explaining cryptocurrency to a friend can be difficult. They think crypto is a buble. I think we dont have to give them explaination, give them a proof our work in cryptomarket and i am believe they will more understand rather than we give many explaination

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

I have also been asked about Bitcoin by my friends, but they don't seem to believe it. I have explained it in detail, but it seems they are still in doubt. I can't force him, and right now I don't tell my other friends, unless he really wants to study seriously.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Many of my friends are interested to try to invest in cryptocurrency, so i tried to teach them everything i know about cryptocurrency for them to have a background before they invest. After a few months they are now earning in theur investment.
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Many of my friends are interested to try to invest in cryptocurrency, so i tried to teach them everything i know about cryptocurrency for them to have a background before they invest. After a few months they are now earning in theur investment.
positive sharing make us has advantages from it.our friend become understand about cryptocurrency market, and some of them decided to invest their money.and finally it could make cryptocurrency price rise.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

positive sharing make us has advantages from it.our friend become understand about cryptocurrency market, and some of them decided to invest their money.and finally it could make cryptocurrency price rise.
more people come to cryptocurrency market, make its demand growth massively.and finally we see it on bitcoin price movement.so teaching our friends about crypto make it becom stronger.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

sounds great for us dude.if more people understand all about cryptocurrency, the chance for them to joining in cryptomarket become bigger.and it will make demand rise alot.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Combi

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

most of my friends ignore crypto and do not believe in the success made by crypto and like you, I am happy to teach my friends who want to learn about the crypto world
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

Many of my friends are not happy with the down market and one of my friends was waiting for a long time now he sold their bitcoin for cash and he started a new business of cash and carry and me and other friends are waiting and watching the market because i do not want to use my crypto just gamblers take benefit from it i will wait and when the price rise may i buy a car for my self and in these days very panic in the market but i hope that once again bitcoin and crypto market will recover.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

In first i ask them of what is cryptocurrency but they said that it was a myth or fake but they don't research it first before they speak . I said to them that this cryptocurrency helps many people to become rich but they laugh at to me . That was weird but i try to explain to them of what cryptocurrency it is.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

Many of my friends are not happy with the down market and one of my friends was waiting for a long time now he sold their bitcoin for cash and he started a new business of cash and carry and me and other friends are waiting and watching the market because i do not want to use my crypto just gamblers take benefit from it i will wait and when the price rise may i buy a car for my self and in these days very panic in the market but i hope that once again bitcoin and crypto market will recover.
Yes its price will again high and more profitable because most of people invest their a lot of money and now they are eagerly waiting for its high price because they want to fulfill their all dreams but some are want to hold their investment for their family's future and they are hopping that its price will terribly high in future and that's why everyone will get huge amount of profit, so my most of friends have positive reaction about crypto currency and that's why they are invest for long term but those friend who are fear from its price they will join it and invest for their future.  
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

The reactions of of my friends when i introduced them about bitcoin is they became interested and motivated to invest in bitcoin. Most of my friends that i have taught are now earning in their investment, that is why they always thanked me and bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Combi

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

the majority of their reactions do not believe what I explained
even one of my friends underestimated what I was doing
and I just smiled when my friend underestimated what I believed in crypto
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

well on my own experience, when i try to share to them that this cryptocurrency can really help them financially, they did not believe me because they have the mindset that this crypto is a scam.
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

Some of my friends don't have interest in it, some seem to do but they say it's too time-demanding and so on. I only have one friend who's really interested in crypto.
My friends don't believe in cryptocurrency they're already got scammed by someone but its not bitcoin's faults.. Market start falling and they lose money.They hates bitcoins now.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

They were veey sceptical up until i showed them my bank account. Of course i reminded them of the work that needs to be done in it but nonetheless they were excited about it and was begging to know how to trade in crypto currency. These are my closest friends, some not so close i don't show my bank account tends to be off.

Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

Some friends till date still believe that cryptocurrency is scam .
I am tired of trying to make them see cryptocurrency for  what it is.
If happens because not everyone loves it and not everyone is gonna hate it, so some of our friends will love it and some will be afraid of it because they never has good information about it, so those who are still in doubt about investing to crypto currency we should tell them about the benefits of bitcoin and we should guide them about how to invest their money to bitcoin.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

Well we do have a group of cryptocurrency, and i think we are very opened to cryptocurrency when we first learn, i learn together cryptocurrency with 5 friends of mine and they do open and really wanted to learn about it. Its true there some people who hard to be conviced and what ever you do they only think you are dumb, i believe its just human behavior who cant accept something that they dont understand and something that new that never been their live.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

Some of my friends don't have interest in it, some seem to do but they say it's too time-demanding and so on. I only have one friend who's really interested in crypto.

I know the guy from Florida, the USA, who made almost a million on the cryptocurrencies. Funny that now, he prefers to deal with the traditional banks. As for my friends, they say the crypto traders will become the losers soon but I do not listen to them.
frankiemalton

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

all my friends think crypto is a monster !!! I don't know where they heard, They say crypto money is used only for illegal things like drugs money or people smuggling etc. I think my friends are ignorant.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

I was only able to convince one out of about seven close buddies of mine. Others sees it as some form of pyramid scheme or HYIPS, I'm not bother by their opinion or stance because I'm sure it will take them by surprise. Blockchain tech has come to stay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: