Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26591 times)
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

Ther are mixed reactions of my friends about cryptocurrency ,this is especially the bounty when we first start in bitcoin which is part of cryptocurrency world, some of my friends says it is a scams, but I told it is not and I have already join the bounty and trully you can earn and from this earning without capital you can start to invest in any cryptos you prefer, some of friends start to get envy ,so I told them what are you waiting for, join now.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

This is similar to what I experienced when explaining the word bitcoin to my friend. They are not believing in the existence of digital currencies and they even consider bitcoin as an MLM business.
But I let them think so because I think that everyone has different opinions and responses.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

I remember talking to some friends about crypto currency and the price of Bitcoins some years ago, none of us had invested into crypto currency and we agreed that it was too late to invest into Bitcoins, as the price of one Bitcoin was already around 1.000 dollars.
Around a year ago I told that I have bought a little Bitcoins, and people was queries about how to buy Bitcoins, store them, how the wallets works and how they cut sell them again. I was the only who had invested into Bitcoins.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

My friends weren't very positive about cryptos until I started getting good returns from the market. I still remember how awestruck those guys were when I made returns up to 100x and they were happy with their 10x returns on Fixed Deposits and other government schemes.
It was only then that those guys decided to invest all of their monies here.
But unfortunately for them, it was the peak and they lost 90% of their investments.
The same with my buddies. They still do not share my excitement and love with Bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies. They try to persuade me to quit trading and investing in crypto. Maybe, later these guys will understand that they were wrong.
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:39:10 PM

this is very interesting.
I once told my friends about crypto, there are some who understand, but most of them can't understand bitcoin, some think bitcoin is gambling, some think bitcoin is multi-level marketing,
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:16:42 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Every people has a different  perception about cryptocurrency. Most of the people are afraid of using crypto because they thought it was a scam,others has no patience doing task in crypto that's why sometimes people i offered crypto ignored me or sometimes they didn't believe me.
strunberg

Activity: 1267
Merit: 322

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:30:43 AM

My friends weren't very positive about cryptos until I started getting good returns from the market. I still remember how awestruck those guys were when I made returns up to 100x and they were happy with their 10x returns on Fixed Deposits and other government schemes.
It was only then that those guys decided to invest all of their monies here.
But unfortunately for them, it was the peak and they lost 90% of their investments.
The same with my buddies. They still do not share my excitement and love with Bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies. They try to persuade me to quit trading and investing in crypto. Maybe, later these guys will understand that they were wrong.
its hard for us to explain to our friend.maybe their desire and passion was not in cryptocurrency.so even we told them several times , they would not change their mind.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

My friends were so surprised and got determined to enter into crypto after giving them a brief overview of crypto. They were just astonished at the amount of money you can earn from crypto. Since then, there are always on my neck to teach them how to do crypto.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
CelesChere

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

I have a lot of friends know about cryptocurrency. That may be lucky for me, they are good at programming and capturing information technology. Some are rich by crypto. Maybe they are the ones who understand the times.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:19:01 AM

You don't need to feel bad for friends who don't accept and believe in cryptocurrency because life is all about choice so since it they choice not to get involve in cryptocurrency just let it be, and you remain focus in other to make the best out of the great opportunity cryptocurrency have to offer.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

Most of my friends are very sad now looking at how the market is going into a dip and as to when stabilization of the market will come into place. So sad to invest nowadays but that's how investment is.
yes most of my friends that into crypto are sad too , but most of them are still believe on it and stay think positif that crypto somehow will recover. We got our own group and i do think many people dont believe on what we believe and it doesnt matter at all, just prove them that they are wrong and do what you think right.

cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

Similar to my experience when I first heard about it, they were skeptic because of the newness of Bitcoin and Alt coins. Some are really not interested and just brush off the topic whenever I bring it up and only few are really enthusiastic to learn. I think they haven't see the potential and the high growth for this kind of tech and investment. I myself is still learning about this, I might be a little late but it's okay. Better late than never.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

Well at first they thought that Bitcoin or any crypto currency is just a networking scheme. They all laughed until i tries it out myself and told them of my experience. They still didn't believe me until i up and invited them to dinner and treated them. They all knew me as a cheap person so they went ahead and came on board.

Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:35:14 AM

I have friends who have a very curious reaction when I talk about and share the benefits and how to benefit from the world of trading on cryptocurrency, they often ask to give directions and help them to give lessons on cryptocurrency to my friends.
Rhegar011

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

all my friends, family, collegues think its a scam,bubble, mlm. dough
MoonLouis

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

People around me also don't care about cryptocurrency but I don't try to explain and convince anyone to join. They have their own idea andthey will regret in the future
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

My friend really don't care about cryptocurrency. They don't want to get involved into it. I tell them about it and they just ignore me. They think that they will only lose their money if they get into cryptocurrency.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

When I told my friends, they don't believe in cryptos, they said cryptos is a pure ponzi scheme, most them pick a little interest during the December bull run but as the market keeps going down and down, they don't believe in it again, they normally mock when i tell them about it, they will say to me, where is the money I invested  Sad. I believe one day things will get better for cryptos, and I will show them what I have achieved in cryptos.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

My friend did not give complete focus to what i was saying in the beginning. I started earning sitting at one place every week. Later after few months, one by one came and asked me how i am earning so. I explained the background and yes they then questioning how to start with. Now they are in it thanking me when ever they receive earnings.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Since many of my friends do not know much about this sector, they usually prefer to ask questions. Although many of my friends have learned about it from me, not all of them have invested in this sector. Only two or three of my friends have invested a lot in serious terms and have gradually acquired their own knowledge and experience. It's a good feeling for me to be useful in this way and to expand the use of cryptocurrecies. It is also another reason why my friends make money thanks to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: