Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies?  (Read 26597 times)
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
even at first I didn't really care about what my friends were saying about crypto currencies because I thought crypto currencies were very difficult to understand. but my friend constantly advised me to learn about crypto currencies and in the end I followed what was suggested by my friend and in the end I believed that crypto currency was a positive activity that was beneficial. so from my experience I got a conclusion that it is not easy to explain to someone about crypto currencies without patience.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

I find it very true that electronic money is no longer attractive to many people, so if we introduce our friends to the electronic money market now is the worst thing ever.
melkola

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

When my friends heard about bitcoin and found out that I had made an investment in cryptocurrency, they advised me to go to a psychiatrist. I have long tried to explain to them all the delights of cryptocurrency. But as for most people, for them cryptocurrency is another deception and sale of air. As long as they think I'm crazy, I make money. ))
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

all my friends, family, collegues think its a scam,bubble, mlm. dough
Most of the people think like it is the just a way of investment to earn good. Same like most friends the reaction of the majority of the friends that I heard. They are not really savvy with a future that Bitcoin is more widely used and represents an important role in transactions and preservation of assets. After Bitcoin hit the ceiling last time, I did not hear much talk about this topic.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

When I first started talking to my friends about the idea of investing in the electronic money market, they did not care, ignored it and made it illegal. At that time, I had to learn about the BTC myself and watch the market fluctuations and then I made a big profit in January 2018 when the BTC skyrocketed. And now they have realized, start exploring BTC and I will be their guide to be like me.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

All my friends still call crypto a giant scam.  We are still a long way from mainstream adoption if most people still consider digital coins a ponzi scam.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Dude, My friends was laffing at me at the very beginning of my time in crypto, over 5 years ago.

Then after December where few of those invested, few too late... The sentiment changed a bit since then, they are a bit more attracted.
But new friends reacting I don't know- I spend to much time at home  Cheesy

few friends got so jealous, and are liking they wounds - I had this opportunity and blabla... and still, carry on with in-sistem-live.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
portalufonet

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

My friends have a lot of mixed reactions about cryptocurrency especially when they know I'm investing in this market. I often have to explain a lot about the advantages of Blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency brought to life with my friends and very fortunate now they have understood that.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

We all have different ways of approaching. Things are different from the perspective of one another. This only proves that cryptocurrency is not that popular to people because they do not believe into it. More knowledge and information to those friends who do not believe into it will probably soon works.

yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:35:48 PM

many of my friends don't trust the crypto currency as a digital currency that has a bright future. That is because the price of the crypto currency is very unstable and is very vulnerable to political issues, global economic conditions and easily manipulated prices or volatility against bad news. and until now, the crypto currency has no legal certainty for its users in each country.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:30:44 AM

Most of these people who are turning away the offers of Bitcoin and crypto today will join full time some few years to come. They are the ones that will be influenced by FOMO when the market will rise incredibly after more people become more familiar with crypto.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:36:41 AM

My friend really don't care about cryptocurrency. They don't want to get involved into it. I tell them about it and they just ignore me. They think that they will only lose their money if they get into cryptocurrency.

They think that putting money into cryptocurrency is just like gambling and they just lose their money quickly. But common people nowadays believe in a scam scheme right away. Scammers tell them that they have assurance and they will have profit weekly if you put money to them. But we all know that scheme is a fairytale and no investment has guarantee that has no risk and profit weekly. People is tempted about the offer but didnt think that offer is a scam but if we told them about cryptocurrency they see it as scam already and they just dont see the change that it will bring or they just dont care about it until it was big soon.
LongerBitcoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

Every people has a different  perception about cryptocurrency. Most of the people are afraid of using crypto because they thought it was a scam,others has no patience doing task in crypto that's why sometimes people i offered crypto ignored me or sometimes they didn't believe me.
All my friends give good response about cryptocurrency investment, rather most of my friends already touched with crypto world in some extent. When I take to those friends who are unaware of bitcoin and cryptocurrency take interest because it is a matter of money and money is needed to everyone. To see the reaction of the people in my community I am sure that the future of bitcoin will be shining.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

well when i introduced bitcoin to some friends of mine, some received the information with levity, with the reply that bitcoin is more of a pronzy scheme, well that hasn't detared me from spreading the good information to others who are willing to listen and act on it. Bitcoin is really a bubble and i urge all to invest in it.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

most of my friends ignored me when I started telling cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency is very foreign to them and cryptocurrency is never explained in schools. but when I told a story about buying a luxury item and I could buy it because the profit from crypto began to be interested and asked about crypto. and then I explained. after I explained that many gave up they said that cryptocurrency was difficult to understand. and I never forced my friend to join.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

many of my friends don't trust the crypto currency as a digital currency that has a bright future. That is because the price of the crypto currency is very unstable and is very vulnerable to political issues, global economic conditions and easily manipulated prices or volatility against bad news. and until now, the crypto currency has no legal certainty for its users in each country.
- Many people still do not believe in cryptocurrency is still a very normal thing, there is nothing to be surprised about the reaction of our friends or others, even investors and traders have been involved in this market for a long time, they also do not have the confidence and certainty about cryptocurrency or its future. The source of profits that cryptocurrency can generate for them, that is all the reason to continue with this game, we should be more honest, cryptocurrency really do not mean anything to the future, all information and predictions are solely due to rumors, generated from a group of people who want to be rich from crypto

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
AnnaLim

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

some of my friend don't believe in bitcoin and told me that bitcoin is ponzi but i don't think so. Already did a lot of researches about bitcoin and I believe in bitcoin's future
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

many of my environment are still the same towards crypto, I don't know why but in my personal opinion, they still lack confidence or are less open in accepting new things especially crypto as a medium of exchange, they are still afraid that crypto has a high fraud risk
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

most of my friends don't believe when I tell about cryptocurrency. on average they think that cryptocurrency is the same as gambling and they are also worried that cryptocurrency is like a Pyramid system. but there are also some who are interested in learning about cryptocurrency. in my opinion, something that is natural when there is someone who previously did not understand at all about crypto. and need patience to teach them and convince them so they understand that cryptocurrency is not like a Pyramid scheme or gambling. they must realize that with cryptocurrency, one can find income.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pecinan

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

they just laugh at me and say if I talk nonsense and I am very offended by the words they say to me
maybe someday I will silence their mouths with the success that I get from the world of crypto Undecided Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: