Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FASTRADER ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐HUMAN-ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR CRYPTO TRADING.💫  (Read 375 times)
fastrader (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

FasTrader

HUMAN-ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR CRYPTO TRADING

https://imgur.com/a/FlV4LZz

Fastrader Powerful Cryptocurrency Scanner

Fastrader’s product. The first revolutionary cryptocurrency scanner on the market, which provides traders with instant cryptocurrency scanning information based on specific filters and alerts.
The trader will find the hottest cryptocurrencies on the market. Based on hundreds of built-in filters and alerts, the artificial intelligences and human intelligence will be able to define events such as price changes, percentage increases and decreases, volume changes, and formulation of technical analysis or fundamental analysis indicators. What you used to do with your hard-earned research and many hours of work will now be done in an informatic platform within seconds. The resulting time advantage will allow our users and community to enter into a transaction before any critical traffic is generated on a given cryptocurrency, it will be a tremendous comparative advantage.

Benefits for Everyone
The most advanced bots ever developed that incorporates human intelligence and artificial intelligence. The whole team is a fervent believer that the whole ecosystem and the crypto community will change forever. The blockchain came to bring us a great revolution for the digital world and Fastrader came to bring us the most revolutionary bots for the creation of value of all our users.
The innovation established at the service of those who believe that the future is here.
Revolutionary tool to trade cryptocurrencies.
FasTrader is a tool with artificial intelligence that analyzes the opportunities in the cryptocurrency trade — an easy-to-use tool that helps people earn small profits of 1 to 2% per transaction. When performing several operations a day you will see great advantages and benefits.
FasTrader monitors the exchanges with higher Volume Binance, Bittrex, Hitbtc and others, carries out the technical analysis to find investment opportunities. Then, when the user receives the information, he can safely analyze and devote a minimum of his time to perform the operation. Once the trade starts, you must personally analyze the time of departure. The union of artificial intelligence makes the trader’s decision easier. FasTrader allows anyone, regardless of their business experience, to start benefiting from the world market for cryptocurrencies.

FasTrader is a tool with artificial intelligence that analyzes the opportunities in the cryptocurrency trade — an easy-to-use tool that helps people earn small profits of 1 to 2% per transaction. When performing several operations a day you will see great advantages and benefits.
FasTrader monitors the exchanges with higher Volume Binance, Bittrex, Hitbtc and others, carries out the technical analysis to find investment opportunities. Then, when the user receives the information, he can safely analyze and devote a minimum of his time to perform the operation. Once the trade starts, you must personally analyze the time of departure. The union of artificial intelligence makes the trader’s decision easier. FasTrader allows anyone, regardless of their business experience, to start benefiting from the world market for cryptocurrencies.

WE HAVE REACHED THE TOTAL HARDCAP IN PRIVATE SALE.
TOTAL HARDCAP WAS 7000 ETH.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT FOR PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIVATE SALE.
THANKS OUR COMMUNITY FOR TRUST IN FASTRADER
THE MOST REVOLUTIONARY CRYTO-TRADING TOOL.

https://imgur.com/tkgSStH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luisfgb

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

I've been watching the whitpaper and would like to know if they already have the product? As I read that for Q4 they are going to have the trial version. and that holders of large quantities could use it.
I think the idea of the bot is great, because the truth is that I do not like automatics because of the fact that it usually happens that they buy something we do not want.
But you always find great opportunities for trading.

I get this from the rebound that decides from 1 to 2% per operation, since in reality there are many daily rebounds in the cryptos, maybe I have not understood correctly. But if so, I'm looking forward to seeing the product.
paulo18

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:28:16 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 04:21:10 PM by paulo18

We are waiting in my discord channel for buying token, I conctated the team, but every token were sold in Private Sale, I believe it is an amazing proyect bc of it is human + artificial intelligence working together.
I meant, one mate tested other bots, working without human intelligence and it has obtained profits around 1% or 2%, but it provoked losses too. (the problem is that artificial intelligence alone does not work), A lot of bots created are selling positions with important loses too, and it is something revolutionary.
It gives me confidence for buying Fastrader. Smiley

que no es el bot de fastrader que a probado

I dont know when it will hit any exchange.

It is confirmed that everytoken were sold, only there is an aidrop now.
paulo18

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:26:58 AM

Somebody know about when tokens are sold?

I wanna buy some tokens but it is not listed yet.

Thanks guys. Smiley
paulo18

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:29:14 AM

I found it out, somebody can help me, I have heard that it is listed in forkdelta and Etherdelta, but it has not volume enough, I need to buy an interesting amount of tokens, where will Fastrader list?

I was researching the proyect and it is really a development promising. I hope high return with it.

Sorry for my english but my native language is Spanish.

Haibui999

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:54:38 AM

This project has a pretty good ico campaign. This project has quite good tokens to develop for the hud. Does it have bounty or airdrop?
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

in other words FasTrader is an early detection tool in the trading system, detecting how much profit will be gained. Is that true?
Diane Berclaz
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:02:35 AM

Projects powered by Artificial intelligence are going to rule the world in the near future. This project looks interesting, I'll follow it.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

So you are not going to hold an ICO as you already reached your hard cap thru private sale, is that right?
This is one of the few projects that I've seen so far that was successful just by holding only the private sale.
And also, where can we see the list regarding the benefits of a VIP member on your platform?
Nothing is tackled yet from your whitepaper.
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

I really find the project interesting after take a kin look at the details of the project and the white paper I believe it will be a good project.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

So you have 7000 mETH.

Why the fuck do you need more?

Fucking greedy cunts.

Roll Eyes
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:11:03 AM

this project brings together human intelligence and artificial intelligence to work together to make considerations that will occur in the market so that it becomes an almost accurate prediction, this is a good trader innovation and can increase user interest so that the market is not difficult to dive

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

it is true, that is your advantage over other projects that already have high prices in the market to dump prices, but can you maintain it continuously?
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

this is what many people need today. Is it an idea or a finished product? well, I can also say that 1 -2 % profit per transaction is not enough, because there is still a Commission for the transaction. and it may not be profitable. but all exactly facilitate the analysis of graphs-this is a big plus.
luisfgb

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

this is what many people need today. Is it an idea or a finished product? well, I can also say that 1 -2 % profit per transaction is not enough, because there is still a Commission for the transaction. and it may not be profitable. but all exactly facilitate the analysis of graphs-this is a big plus.

Hello colleague, what? I'm intrigued by your comment jejej, if you see my initial post I also ask the same, but I already have another image in mind,
Please correct me if I am wrong.

In my case I usually have 1btc for trading.
Example:
I see an entry in WAN in Binance
0.00018 entered with 1 btc
0.0001818 I go out with 1% = 1,0099BTC for a simple rebound of 1%
0.0001836 I come out with 2% = 1.0199 Btc with 2% rebound

Being manual the exit we can possibly find ourselves with big rebounds of more than 2%. That's why he gives me good feelings.

Well, I think the fee would not be greater than the profits.
bachduongkute

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

This project seems cool to me .Hope this project will move further towards success.Good luck to everyone involved
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

I believe that trading using artificial intelligence will be a popular trading method in the future. It also automates all.
The artificial intelligence here,
It is human beings to arrange the information and judge at the end.
How is there a difference from the homepage that summarizes information?
I would like to have a description of them.
paulo18

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

I believe that trading using artificial intelligence will be a popular trading method in the future. It also automates all.
The artificial intelligence here,
It is human beings to arrange the information and judge at the end.
How is there a difference from the homepage that summarizes information?
I would like to have a description of them.

The important point your describing is really interesting, I think that bots working without the human hand is impossible to get high profits, human intelligence works together with the most modern designed system, I believe it is the perfect mix, for the cryptomarket.
I asked myself why never thought it before... while bots working 24/7 completely alone only show losses.

A hug for you.. nice conversation.
zeusxpes

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

Hello, I think this project is revolutionary because all the bots I know work automatically, Fastrader will use artificial and human intelligence, artificial intelligence can not predict the generator Fomos by the news / fundamentals, and in this crypto world we already know how important they are, my vote of confidence to this excellent project, go ahead and have a lot of success.  Smiley
paulo18

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:09:38 AM

Hello, I think this project is revolutionary because all the bots I know work automatically, Fastrader will use artificial and human intelligence, artificial intelligence can not predict the generator Fomos by the news / fundamentals, and in this crypto world we already know how important they are, my vote of confidence to this excellent project, go ahead and have a lot of success.  Smiley

FasTrader will need to show how it works at the crypto community, I am anxious to watch it. they told the community that it is a tool developed by experts with artificial intelligence, but profits of 1% or 2% daily is nothing easy.

I have doubts really, what do you think?

Anyway, I believe it could be the most profitable tool, if it works in this market time.

It will be checking and buy some tokens for the membership they are offering.  Any advice for a something new here?

Thanks everybody. Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: