Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the most important thing  (Read 74351 times)
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

I think that is not enough to be patient, back down patiently we have no choice in trading so to think more about investing and trading by observing every opportunity to make a profit every day, choose a coin that is certain, do not select coins that are useless - which is always discarded by the pope, be patient and take advantage of every good opportunity, take risks, there is always wisdom in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:47:59 PM

the worst suggestion that you can make to traders is "patience" specially in the altcoin market which is pump and dump. i will tell you the same thing that i told the other dozens of topics in the past 9 months of dumping cryptocurrency market which were telling people to have "patience":

don't become a bag holder of altcoins. you will come to regret it when you look back and you have lost 90%-98% of your investment. that is what happened to all those "patience" topics so far who have been bag holding altcoins that kept on going down because of dumps.
learn how to trade and make better decisions instead of bag holding and wishing for profit.
The OP's idea of patience is actually different from what you are talking about if you check the context, even though what you said makes a lot of sense when it comes to being patient in the crypto market.

Patience can be in two ways; those who cannot be patient enough to wait for their time in entering a profitable market rather than entering an overbought market due to FOMO and losing big time when it retraces and those that end up thinking patience is going to be the solution after buying at the top rather than using a stop loss. It is hard for those without knowledge or strategy to really know how to play the market anyway.  

With respect to yours, same principle applies where traders enter a market without a plan and rather than stopping loss, they stick with the patience theory. Any trader should know when to be entering a market, when to be picking profit and when to be stopping loss.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

the worst suggestion that you can make to traders is "patience" specially in the altcoin market which is pump and dump. i will tell you the same thing that i told the other dozens of topics in the past 9 months of dumping cryptocurrency market which were telling people to have "patience":

don't become a bag holder of altcoins. you will come to regret it when you look back and you have lost 90%-98% of your investment. that is what happened to all those "patience" topics so far who have been bag holding altcoins that kept on going down because of dumps.
learn how to trade and make better decisions instead of bag holding and wishing for profit.

It will be a lucky bag holding if ever it goes up in price. Most likely not.
Whenever the bitcoin price is down all of the altcoins seems to be riding that boat. That cannot happen to every coin.
Which ever coin have that properties may be one of the millions out there which have a good feature that are being supported by investors which holds the coins for longer preferences.

I have one and I am still holding it. Already at profit for 100 percent and I am still not withdrawing it.
Traders though, must not have this kind of attitude like mine.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:10:04 PM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
Many opportunities are out there in the cryptocurrencies market and actually like op has said you only need to be patience in other to be able to make money from this market consistently. Many of us worry about the past missing opportunities and loss the present one!
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:39:41 PM

in all things we have to be patient don't be too ambitious and want to get something, because sometimes success is achieved when we are patient, because everything has a process that we have to go through and face and we solve.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

in the world of trade, sometimes there are two things that we cannot deny or we avoid again, namely rising prices and falling prices, the important thing is patience, be patient when prices are down and be patient too when prices are rising, do not ambitiously want to get more profit all done also don't. keep calm and be patient.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

I also think that one should not allow FOMO to influence decision-making. FOMO is a syndrome that needs to be fought. After all, in most cases it is FOMO that negatively affects our decisions, which  leads of unprofitable transactions.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

This is a very important and a good thing for every trader to master. We should always allow the trade to come to is and not to chase every trade. Patience is one of the qualities needed in this market to succeed
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

Patience is very important in everything we do. For most of us that trade, you need patience to gain profit. If you are not patient, you will loose all you money to whales
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
Correct, If we miss it, we will definitely have other opportunities in the near future. Do not try to buy when prices have gone up too high and we will regret doing so. Patience will help us to do bigger things in life outside. And it will help us not be afraid of the crypto market

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:04:44 PM

Yes, at least, being patient is a good thing, do not be in a hurry with a price leap that is not small, at least you have to think carefully, because many people do and finally the losses are earned.
So keep calm if you are not sure to make a decision, because it is a challenge to get profit opportunities
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

Of course you need to be patient. But this advice is more suitable for those who already own all the necessary knowledge for trade. After all, if a newcomer will patiently wait for the shit coin bought by him will roll down and do nothing, then this very novice will lose the majority of the invested money.
So beginners, at first patiently master all the necessary knowledge and only then listen to the advice of the OP.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

in the world of trade, sometimes there are two things that we cannot deny or we avoid again, namely rising prices and falling prices, the important thing is patience, be patient when prices are down and be patient too when prices are rising, do not ambitiously want to get more profit all done also don't. keep calm and be patient.

Yes, I agree with you. The crypto market is so volatile that its snot worth getting yourself bitten up over a small price fluctuation. In fact, having the market as dynamic as it is now is good because it shows that people are actively buying and selling, thus complying with the constant demand and supply.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:43:43 AM

Yes patients is a great effective virtue on any work specially in bitcoins cryptocurrency markets patients is a great virtue. no patience no success.

i'm a altcoin holder but i have a long time holding different coin that it will take me a couple of years the case is still falling their prices except bitcoin really is the chance to rise it price.
Fika15

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:07:47 AM

I also think so, most people who are patient when the market is bad will achieve very satisfying profits later
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:42:39 AM

Yes in crypto patience must be the number one rule and could be road of your success and now I'm holding my pick coin and I bought it at a high price but now the price was dropped and the only way to make profit is to wait until the coin will recover again and give more patience on that coin cause I believe it will be huge before this year ends.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:21:44 AM

I also think so, most people who are patient when the market is bad will achieve very satisfying profits later

It seems like that, in investment there is always a risk, and in my opinion the most important thing in investing is patience, with patience we can get profit as we target, I am always sure that the market will recover soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:29:41 AM

Patience in most humans is not easy to control you? I could remember some guys that nearly got burnt due to impatience. Market is not really easy and where by in the case you are using little capital in trading that's where it will get wores.
If you are a trader you need a patience because this is very important to us . patience and think positive that you can get a lot of profits .
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:14:30 AM

In this kind of industry like cryptocurrency where in the price of the market is always changing rapidly and unpredictably, patience is really important. Patience to wait for the right time. Patience to know when to buy or when to sell. Patience to wait for earning. Patience is the key to success.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

It's a great advice, in trading there are momentum where the coin going to keep on going, if you missed the chance to grab the momentum then it's better to wait for another chance, don't jump in where the price is already moving high, unless you are sure that the price going to hit up again, but most of the newbie trader failed to understand this and this is where a lot of beginner lose their money

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: