Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the most important thing  (Read 74351 times)
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

I think that you need to be patient when trading and this will help you to earn more and this will help you to become a successful trader. To my mind, it is better to learn from experts

and patience when trading does not mean just having to wait, and to become a successful trader you can learn from your own experience and from experts you can make a reference, because all the decisions when trading are in your hands
i am agree with you dude.patience mean we could do the usefull thing in our trading.althoug it really hard to do and we feel lazy to do this.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:08:59 AM

When you are angry, hurrying will ruin the conversation and lose the opportunity. Also you will not control many actions and make big mistake is to lose money. It is best to be patient in this market because business or investment always takes a long time.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:18:03 AM

Of course, Every trader need a more patience because without patience any cryptocurrency trader can’t make a huge money in his trading. If you want to be a perfect trader so you should need patience because it is a really very important think. If you don’t have a patience so you should not start trading. Most of the people lose his money in this reason.
Even not a profit they will get, but only a mere loss, because the weakening of prices is something that is sure to happen in the
crypto market, if they do not have patience of course they will not be able to reduce/manage their fears, so what happens is panic selling
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:45:35 AM

Yes. Patience is the most important thing to do if you are starting to buy some crypto coins. Until now i wait to ethereum's price now its already happen im glad that i bought a 200$ price of ethereum last week so this is the time for hold my coin and i already have a huge profit now.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:14:38 AM

Crypto market big volatile market which we cannot able to predict the prices because it will make us to panic about the market. If we panic more about the market then definitely we are going to lose our precious investment, either way, we have to stay away from the market for trading when the price are moving up and down fastly.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

Yes, never FOMO because the price of the crypto will be going down after bullish. The price is always going up and down so we should be patient wait for best price when buy any coin. When firstly i started in crypto trading,  i have bad experience,  because greedy and FOMO i loss alot of money,  so never FOMO again to gain profit from crypto trading.

thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

When it comes to trading, patience and self descipline is the key. It's unfortune some traders have plans to execute but when they sit behinds screen a whole lot pops in and they get derailed from what they innitially planned. We must try an stick to our strategies as much as possible to be succesful.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Patience is necessary but not the most important thing in the field of crypto-trading, it is the proper KNOWLEDGE that is the most important tool when going into the crypto-trading, how could you make your capital grows when you doesn't have the knowledge on how to do things about that space?
msmin

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

Surely. In the crypto world there is always opportunity and have no time delay. Every chance you lose will come back to you. Just be patient. But patience will help you in this situations. It doesn't help you much in other situations like waiting for the maximum price.

This is a very good idea for every market. Don't try to run after your lost opportunities, as more of them will show up in future.
msmin

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

When it comes to trading, patience and self descipline is the key. It's unfortune some traders have plans to execute but when they sit behinds screen a whole lot pops in and they get derailed from what they innitially planned. We must try an stick to our strategies as much as possible to be succesful.

Agree with you, moreover, discipline helps to follow your trading system which is crucial when you step in any market.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

And i can say not only in crypto but in life too patience is very importnat in work we do in our life as many people just do some steps and think all is done ,an in crypto too some users think all they need is 1 month in crypto and they mus be rich.

traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

And i can say not only in crypto but in life too patience is very importnat in work we do in our life as many people just do some steps and think all is done ,an in crypto too some users think all they need is 1 month in crypto and they mus be rich.

I agree with you, with patience, we can learn that everything in the world has the process and it cannot happen instantly. We need to enjoy the process while we can do another thing to avoid us from thinking that things and once the process it's completed, we can see the results. It happens too in the market, there is no fast way to get rich, and we need time to be rich by doing many things related to the crypto.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:04:58 AM

I agree with you, with patience, we can learn that everything in the world has the process and it cannot happen instantly. We need to enjoy the process while we can do another thing to avoid us from thinking that things and once the process it's completed, we can see the results. It happens too in the market, there is no fast way to get rich, and we need time to be rich by doing many things related to the crypto.

You're quite right mate, just like diversifying the portfolio through investing in differnt good coin, especially in bitcoin. In this method you have more chances of increasing your profits and avoiding losses more. Together with your patience you can make things happened.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

Patience is a must and patience is a virtue, this would be apply in trading even in our real life. Also controling our emotion make us avoiding panic selling which is one worst thing to do while you in trading.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
Patience is an important role in making good decisions. With patience we can make decisions calmly and that is what will make us think and analyze perfectly.

Patience is like a factor that will determine the results we get. Besides that, patience will keep us from panic, as we know that panic is a thing that can cause failure.
boty

Activity: 1148
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

yes you are right I really agree with you, patience is very important and with patience you can get a lot of benefits and can avoid the losses that threaten you.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

In this market, there are many people who are fear of missing out (FOMO). You always be patient. If you believe you have missed an opportunity, do not try to join if you are unsure. You can lose more than earn. Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. You can not catch every trade. If you miss one, do not worry - there's ALWAYS another trade.
Yes that’s true, everyone should always have patience in everything they are doing. But another question should be what was their target before they invested in that project or crypto, some people might have had target for a short term before the unexpected happened, so that the reason why they are worried.

But again I’d like to say that people should be aware that investment comes with high risk, you don’t invest and expect that you will make profit all the time, there are also times when you will lose. So you people need to stop counting your eggs before they hatch.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

to be able to get profit and be successful in trading, the most important thing you must have is patience and you also have to be able to control emotions well, if you fail then there will be other opportunities and failure as a lesson to be better

NivelMac

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

that's right. I also think that patience is really important because whenever there are something wrong, just be patient and gradually solve your problem.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

Yes, investing in the patience crypto market is the key to our success, because if you are not patient, you will not be able to wait, so it will be a loser for you.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: