Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: AltHub - 16 Currencies Multicoin Faucet *Claim TRX XVG DOGE ETN SYS and more*  (Read 16368 times)
faucetexpert (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:42:46 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 12:51:10 PM by faucetexpert

https://i2.wp.com/faucetexpert.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/althub.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

We can claim and mine 16 cryptocurrencies from this faucet for the moment including: TRX, XVG, DOGE, ETN, SYS, ADA, PURA, PINK, XLM, RDD, LTC, ETC, GAME, UBQ, PIVX, and DGB.
Each currency has its own timer and claims limit per day.
Withdrawal to faucet hub is only supported for DOGE and LTC it seems. Others need to be withdrawn to private wallets.

This faucet has a leveling system. We can gain access to the exchange service once we reach Lvl 7. Other than that, nothing more about the leveling system for the time being.

Another feature is power claim, which is another form of loyalty bonus. 1 power claim equal to 1% loyalty bonus. To get more power claims, we need to go to the bonus area to claim on daily basis. EXP is also rewarded when we get the bonus everyday.

We can earn 20 percent of our referrals' claims from this faucet.

Visit my blog here and lets try this faucet out together.

https://faucetexpert.wordpress.com/2018/09/03/testing-althub-need-your-help/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

I joined under your referral link.Indeed,the concept behind making a large multi coin faucet is very good but there is little to no information given at how the faucet works at all! I cannot even find a FAQ.I don't know if "Claim Power" reffers to the amount of satoshis earned from the claim being increased,but it seems there is no use to it at all.
Will update this post.

The withdraw minimum is too high in my opinion,and the website is full of miners even if "Miner" feature is not activated.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:18:23 AM

I joined under your referral link.Indeed,the concept behind making a large multi coin faucet is very good but there is little to no information given at how the faucet works at all! I cannot even find a FAQ.I don't know if "Claim Power" reffers to the amount of satoshis earned from the claim being increased,but it seems there is no use to it at all.
Will update this post.

The withdraw minimum is too high in my opinion,and the website is full of miners even if "Miner" feature is not activated.

Thank you for using my referral link. Yea, this faucet looks well-designed but leaves us the users completely in the dark. I really hope they will improve in the near future.

I admit the withdrawal limit is quite high, but it is not really that bad though. Based on current claim rate, i should be able to reach LTC withdrawal limit after working on it for a week or so. I have seen worse from other faucets Cheesy

Regarding the hidden miner problem though, I am not facing the same issue. My CPU activity is completely normal when I am staying on the website claiming from the faucet. I normally condemn a faucet straight away if there is a hidden miner without consent.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

Update:

Power Claims is the loyalty bonus system. 1 power claim equals to 1% bonus on our claims. The maximum power claims we can get is 100%.

The leveling system has no function for the moment. But according to the owner, there will be an exchange service in the future that can only be unlocked at level 5 - 10 or so.

faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

Update:

Two more cryptocurrencies added into AltHub: Ethereum Classic (ETC) and GameCredits (GAME).
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

My 1st payment from AltHub to Faucet Hub for LTC.

https://i2.wp.com/faucetexpert.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/althub-payment-proof-1-1.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

Or you can view it from my blog here.

massenzio77

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

1 paymet receveid game!good faucet!!! Grin
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Update:

An exchange Service has been added into this faucet. Only users with level 7 and above can use this service.
massenzio77

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

wanted to know that it's been 24 hours since the request for rdd withdrawal when they arrive at my wallet?user:massenzio77
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

wanted to know that it's been 24 hours since the request for rdd withdrawal when they arrive at my wallet?user:massenzio77

Hi, I am actually not the owner of this faucet, just a user. It did take quite a while for them to pay me via faucet hub. Maybe 12 hours or so. I am not sure about direct wallet transaction. I haven't tried it yet.

They are building a support ticket system for inquiries in the future from what I heard. But, it is not available yet. Hope we can have it soon so we can at least know where to ask for help when we are facing problem with the faucet.

Anyway, I suggest you to be patient and wait for at least another day or so. If you are still having problem with withdrawal afterwards, I actually have the faucet owner's faucet hub contact. I will pm you about his contact if necessary. But I will try to avoid spreading his contact around for now. 

Good luck.
massenzio77

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

riceveid coin rdd!good!!!
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

A survey regarding litecoin withrdrawal from AltHub is up. I root for Faucet Hub. How about you? Click the link below to participate.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_FrR48VUj-MypKC-BRNoUQ3bvxLpVLKb19l4QZdFwcFianw/viewform
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:42:23 AM

My 2nd payment from AltHub to Faucet Hub for LTC.

https://i0.wp.com/faucetexpert.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/althub-payment-proof-1-2.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

I have managed to contact the faucet owner on FH. The miner is seriously bugged and the site automatically logs you off after 30 mins of "inactivity" making mining totally useless.

He told me he will have a look on this issue and will notify on the site when solved. Keeping an eye on this faucet as it gives some coins I am interested in
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

I have managed to contact the faucet owner on FH. The miner is seriously bugged and the site automatically logs you off after 30 mins of "inactivity" making mining totally useless.

He told me he will have a look on this issue and will notify on the site when solved. Keeping an eye on this faucet as it gives some coins I am interested in

I am not familiar with the mining on this faucet. Hope your issue resolves soon. That must be very frustrating. Let's hope this faucet improving bit by bit. Love the altcoins there, especially cardano  Grin
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

I am not familiar with the mining on this faucet. Hope your issue resolves soon. That must be very frustrating. Let's hope this faucet improving bit by bit. Love the altcoins there, especially cardano  Grin

I'm keeping an eye on it because I'd like to gather some Tron and Stellar if I can
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

I'm keeping an eye on it because I'd like to gather some Tron and Stellar if I can

Yea, it's hard for us to find a faucet to collect those altcoins until faucet hub or perhaps coinpot decides to support them.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

My 4th payment from AltHub direct to Daedalus Wallet for Cardano.

https://i2.wp.com/faucetexpert.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/althub-payment-proof-3-1.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

Breaking:

There are some problems with Tron (TRX) withdrawals for the moment. Please wait or use the exchange and withdraw your funds in other coins.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

Update:

The referral page has been modified and now it only shows recent entries to avoid overly long page.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:51:00 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 11:02:40 AM by faucetexpert

Update:

The support system is now available. Drop a message if you have any problem with the faucet.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

From my personal experience, withdrawal over weekend can take longer than usual.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

Breaking:

There are some problems with Tron (TRX) withdrawals for the moment. Please wait or use the exchange and withdraw your funds in other coins.

Problem solved! TRX withdrawal is back.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

For more info and updates, please follow my blog here.

faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:43:55 PM

1 power claim = 1% loyalty bonus

Get your daily power claim from the bonus area!
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

Hit lvl 7 and gain access to exchange! This can greatly increase the payout for your favorite coin.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

Update:

2 more cryptocurrencies added, UBIQ and PIVX! Enjoy!
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

Please follow this page for updates and payment proofs:

faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

You can follow Twitter @althubclub for latest updates in this faucet.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:49:46 AM

Edited my post to include more updated info.
SergioW

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

Hello, faucetexpert

I've joined althub under you a couple of days ago.

Have you, or anybody else ever experienced "Error! No shortlink for use!" ?

It happened exactly after my 100th claim today. Undecided
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

Hello, faucetexpert

I've joined althub under you a couple of days ago.

Have you, or anybody else ever experienced "Error! No shortlink for use!" ?

It happened exactly after my 100th claim today. Undecided

Hi mate, thank you for using my referral link. That's actually not an error, it is just that there is no more shortlinks available for the day. I have discussed with the owner before regarding this. He said they can't find anymore reliable shortlink providers that pay. So, I guess we just have to live with that until they find more shortlink providers that fit their bills.
SergioW

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

Hi mate, thank you for using my referral link. That's actually not an error, it is just that there is no more shortlinks available for the day. I have discussed with the owner before regarding this. He said they can't find anymore reliable shortlink providers that pay. So, I guess we just have to live with that until they find more shortlink providers that fit their bills.

As far as I understand it is actually not the matter of available shortlinks but there's just a limit for claims established per user. My current limit is 100 claims per day.
I moved up today to the 4th level but the claim limit hasn't changed.

Nevertheless, I do like this faucet  Grin

As to withdrawals, I can see that the fee varies for each coin. What is the best coin in terms of fees to withdraw funds from this faucet?
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

As far as I understand it is actually not the matter of available shortlinks but there's just a limit for claims established per user. My current limit is 100 claims per day.
I moved up today to the 4th level but the claim limit hasn't changed.

Nevertheless, I do like this faucet  Grin

As to withdrawals, I can see that the fee varies for each coin. What is the best coin in terms of fees to withdraw funds from this faucet?

Believe me mate, level has nothing to do with limit of claims. It has been one month since I started on this faucet and just hit level 12 not too long ago. The number of claims available if fluctuating everyday based on shortlinks available. Shortlinks providers pay the owner and the owner pays us. Some shortlink provider only allow one entry per device/ip from one website and some allow more. For example, Elibtc allows maybe up to 40 entries a day and that's why most of our daily claims from AltHub are actually through solving the Elibtc shortlinks. If you are using Fire Faucet, you can actually see clearly how many daily entries allowed by some common shortlink providers. Anyway this is my understanding of how shortlinks work and there is every chance that I might be wrong.

I am sorry I don't know the answer for your question. I didn't actually compare them before as I only focus on one or two coins. I use the exchange service very often XD Maybe you can send a support message to the owner to get details of the transaction fee. I believe the fees highly depend on how much the blockchains are charging them though. Newer coins are normally charging much lower transaction fee.

faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

Remember to collect your power claim from the bonus page every day!
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

AltHub is discussing whether to include IOTA. The withdrawal can be a bit complicated due to the unique address feature. Have a read here if your are interested.

https://twitter.com/althubclub/status/1048048879533547520
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

The withdrawals of DOGE and LTC to FaucetHub charge a transaction fee of 1.5%.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Follow AltHub on Twitter @althubclub for latest update!
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

The survey regarding litecoin withrdrawal from AltHub is still up. I root for Faucet Hub. How about you? Click the link below to participate.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_FrR48VUj-MypKC-BRNoUQ3bvxLpVLKb19l4QZdFwcFianw/viewform
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

Hit lvl 7 and gain access to exchange! This can greatly increase the payout for your favorite coin.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Don't forget to collect your power claim today!
SergioW

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

If I miss one day in collecing the power claim, it is reset to zero, right?  Huh
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

If I miss one day in collecing the power claim, it is reset to zero, right?  Huh

That's what the owner told me. But I think it is not as strict as you need to claim exactly 24 hours after the previous claim. I once claim it around 40 hours after the previous claim, and it is still good. My best guess is once the 24 hour timer runs out, we still have another 24 hours to collect the gift before our power claims are voided.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

I can see more shortlinks added recently including the Fire Links, Adlinkz and Vive. Hoping more to come.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Reminder: The withdrawals of DOGE and LTC to FaucetHub charge a transaction fee of 1.5%.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

For more info and updates, please follow my blog here.

SergioW

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

Do you know what is the highest possible level and highest power claim score at althub? Smiley
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

Do you know what is the highest possible level and highest power claim score at althub? Smiley

Hi, I am not sure about the highest possible level, but the limit of power claims is 100. We can only double our claims, nothing more than that.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:44:55 AM

Withdrawal over weekend can take longer than usual, please be patient.
SergioW

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

Reminder: The withdrawals of DOGE and LTC to FaucetHub charge a transaction fee of 1.5%.

Can I still withdraw to other wallets than FaucetHub?
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:04:49 PM

Can I still withdraw to other wallets than FaucetHub?

https://twitter.com/althubclub/status/1058604184071741441

Hi, please refer to the link above. As long as your address is not linked to Faucet Hub, then it will be a direct transfer.
kotomia

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:51:23 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 03:59:46 AM by kotomia

HI admin,

when i claim, it shows the satoshi (satoshi include power claim) but the actual satoshi add to my balance not include the satoshi of power claim

for example :
i claim litecoin: 1002 (include satoshi)
but actualy it only 1000 to my balance

Pls check it.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

HI admin,

when i claim, it shows the satoshi (satoshi include power claim) but the actual satoshi add to my balance not include the satoshi of power claim

for example :

Pls check it.

Hi, this is not an official thread by the faucet owner. Please lodge a support ticket if you are still facing the problem.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

Update:

New cryptocurrency added, DigiByte (DGB). The withdrawal rules are similar to Litecoin and Dogecoin.
kotomia

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

HI admin,

for example :

Pls check it.

Hi, this is not an official thread by the faucet owner. Please lodge a support ticket if you are still facing the problem.

The site don't have support page and dont know who is the owner to contact
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

HI admin,

for example :

Pls check it.

The site don't have support page and dont know who is the owner to contact

At the right upper corner of the faucet, there is an icon (I have no idea what that is XD) beside the mailbox button. Click on it, and you should be able to find the support button.
aebob

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

Why zero (0) for hashes for all coins in the miner tab?  Huh
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:46:41 AM

Why zero (0) for hashes for all coins in the miner tab?  Huh

That function is a web miner using your CPU power. If you are not familiar with it, you should look it up first online. If you are encountering a bug with those miners, you should send them a support message. This is not an official thread by the team.
faucetexpert (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:47:14 AM

A new faucet for RUB (Russian Ruble - Fiat) associated with ALTH has been added. Learn more about it from the twitter post below.

https://twitter.com/althubclub/status/1074065016679268354
SergioW

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:35:59 PM

I can not enter the site. The page writes "The site althub.club does not allow to establish a connection." Using VPN opens. What is the problem?

I did not experience such a problem throughout entire period I joined althub and I do visit it everyday.

So just try the following:
- clean cache and cookies in the browser;
- use another browser;
- use VPN to log in the site just to send a  support ticket   to report to admin about the problem.
or try to contact admin of AltHub via twitter account   Wink
massenzio77

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:07:50 PM

scam?
SergioW

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:26:48 PM

scam?

Maybe the admin just forgot about his website  Grin

3 weeks DOGE withdrawal pending    Shocked
SergioW

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:27:38 PM

AltHub seems to be still alive.

I've just visited it accidentally, logged in and found the above transaction as completed 3 months ago.

I checked and ....yes, I had 99.60520942 DOGE incoming payment on June 11  Cheesy

I will test it for a week or so to find out whether faucet is fully active and pays.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: