Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:17:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What bounties are attractive?  (Read 338 times)
FourScoreAnd70 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

Hi,
I'm on my way of creating a bounty campaign for my game related project.

What bounties are attractive for audience? I mean rules and conditions for participation and rewards

I saw a lot but they are the same. Anything new?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

Is this an ICO related project and creating tokens? If yes, In my own experienced as a bounty hunter for almost 2 years participants attract mostly of course the value of the bounty, the project itself if this is one of a kind and interesting ideas and if profitable in the long run and the one whos managing the bounty like if trusted one managing bounties.

YGRJ

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

i think many people do bounties are for money not fun
which mean even that project are very very boring but very profitable
many people also will do it
so 1st thing u need to think is how many profit can them earn

iLink2Music.co     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N   U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

Hi Fourscore, congrats on your project. Not sure if I understood your question right, but in my opinion the best/most interesting  bounties are social media related bounties that last fer days/weeks. And point are being collected for those tasks (retweet, like, post about...). In the end these points are swapped for tokens/coins with given conversion rate.

My most favorite and successful bounties come from this type of support activities. It “forces” bounty hunters to stay loyal to the project and campain. And you get more exposure

Good luck with your bounty

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

I can't think of anything new but I think this is going to be interesting if you are going to reward your players that are playing your game. When you are into a beta phase, giving some rewards such as tokens that you are going to raise with this ICO.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

May I suggest the use of Google Forms for reporting all the Social Media and Article Related bounties to lessen the spamming in Marketplace Section.

Bounties rules are all the same, but for you to gather a lot of bounty hunters you just need a good and reputable bounty manager. And since, most of the reward are tokens of their project, bitcoin paying bounties will always be the number 1 to quickly fill all the alotted slots.
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:13:39 AM

It's not about attractiveness.
To run a successful campaign you must have a clear plan, development team and a trustworthy bounty manager.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:13:12 AM

I do not recommend to do that in this way . For example if you would create a fb profile/twitter most of participants will be bots so you won't bring any real people in your project . You should hire a special marketing company
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

Your ICO will be attractive even for higher ranks if less spam in the forum as mentioned by hagmonar. Also even though your project may be boring but it's useful in the long run and the investora, bounty hunters can earn profit even though the ico has ended. Bounty managers should be known and trusted.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:52:16 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 06:09:55 PM by Twkasun52

I think it should be overall campaign.Social media viral campaigns,Article campaigns give more info to the investors & also  reddit,Signature campaigns for tech people.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

I think that besides signing campaign, other bounties, especially Twitter bounty, Facebook bounty, etc., are very boring. When you participate in a social media bounty, you will find a number in the spreadsheet. Thousands of participants, you will have a headache. Wink

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

Hi,

What bounties are attractive for audience? I mean rules and conditions for participation and rewards

Bounties that paid in bitcoin and ethereum are actually attractive to the participant. You can limit the top percentile (like top 50 ) for this category. you can put some merit requirement for to participate in it.You can couple both your token bounty as well BTC/ETH bounty to get the quality and quantity.

But the most important thing that you did not asked is the selection of the bounty manager. I am not going to recommend you any single name but a list of name from which you can select a one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4412712.msg39280543#msg39280543

I am alive
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:38:14 AM

If you want to get a large number of participants to your bounty campaign, you need to allocate a large number of tokens. Some guys want easy tasks to get a large number of tokens. Because I have seen there are too many participants to airdrops campaigns.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:09:31 AM

For me, I like to parcipate in signature campaigns. Also, twitter campaign and Facebook campaigns are good as well. Sometimes I wrote articles to promote projects or participate in bug hunting activities.
moneymancrypt

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:49:28 AM

from my experience, attractive bounties are signature bounties, just required hunters to be constructive with their posts, with relatively 2 posts per day. i see it as a leisure bounty and i believe other hunters alike share the same view.
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

If you offer serious money for a job you don't need to worry about whether people find your campaign attractive or not. It's not a fun actually, for some people it's a full-time job.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

You should run Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, Video, Translation, Blog, Article bounty campaigns. Use google form to collect work report, don't require report on bounty thread. Clearly bounty rules and high payout reward is needed to attract bounty hunters.
Crembrun

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

Hi,

Besides usual bounties (TW, FB, Signature, etc) try smth not standard like Instagram, Linkelid. However, you should figure out where is your project audience? You said it is a game project. Then maybe you should emphasize Youtube campaign to attract the attention of players.
howoldareyou

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

I think those lottery threads with a large number of participants are very attractive. Although there are many threads full of links of Twitter and Facebook, it is undeniable that this is the most direct reference standard.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

I think the normal bounty structure and percentagr pool allocation is OK for me. But you can modify it removing the social media pool as Amazix has done.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: