Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin ATM is increasingly widespread?  (Read 1144 times)
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:06:16 PM

ATMs are one of the most used things that people use when they want to make transactions like depositing or withdrawing money etc. . Bitcoin is too popular now and the number of people that choose to use ATM for their transactions is increasing every day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:54:50 PM

This is proof that the development of bitcoin is progressing and although the existence of bitcoin ATMs has been around a long time but now has been expanded to several countries, and this is also evidence that bitcoin users are constantly increasing and bitcoin is the future.
Bitcoin ATMs make it easy for users to buy or sell digital currency or bitcoin and can deposit cash or transfer bitcoin to other virtual bitcoin wallets and many other functions.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:35:35 PM

for instance, in vietnam there is no KYC required, but you need a mobile phone and provide your number to receive a code via SMS to proceed or a code to redeem cash.

in europe some BTMs need a phone number as well, but some only give you a printout with a qr code for the receiving address and a time window of 20min to send BTC if you wanna cash out. buying BTC works with QR code scans of your address. i haven't seen any KYC procedures on a BTM yet and wouldn't use one if that would be a requirement.

speaking of vietnam, currently one of the BTM operators is extending their network with +12 new machines.
here is the announcement in case you are interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5198437.0

i also recommend to check out coinatmradar, it is full of interesting information: https://coinatmradar.com/
I have heard of this too that Vietnam is one of the most friendly cryptocurrency related country and while other countries are lagging behind, they are drastically improving on the use of cryptocurrency, but the use of kyc, in an advanced country like Vietnam, do you know that the number required is a kyc on its own.

Because in my country here, for you to be entitled to a mobile number, you must have your data captured with the mobile telecommunication company in which they can use your number to get every details about you when there is need for it, so having your number on their database will make the authority to know every transaction that occurred and during taxing, they will be able to link it to whichever person they want to link it with.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 02:35:39 PM

We don't actually have very many here even though bitcoin is fairly widely supported online. Maybe we do have more I just haven't looked. I know where one is and it is very far away. I have heard that the fees are killer and thus rendering this service useless. That sucks. It is still a good idea. Anything that is bitcoin related can drive bitcoin forward, so all are welcome.

dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 11:05:47 AM

wide spread happen in country that legalize bitcoin, and you can buy or sell use bitcoin. in my country, it just 3 atm because bitcoin for digital asset. we cant use bitcoin as payment.
i know if in some country they have many bitcoin atm, but im not sure if all of people use that coin, maybe there are some % of user and its spread in every city in that country
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 11:42:27 AM

For me, because of the increasing acceptance of bitcoin, that's why bitcoin ATMs are now widespread. Also, it makes it very convenient for those ppl that are using bitcoin, and also it can attract many ppl to try/invest bitcoin and do some research & study about bitcoin like giving them a curiosity about bitcoin ATM's. I'm looking forward to bitcoin ATMs to entice more investors and to grow this community. Smiley

a widely adaptation of bitcoin in different country makes it as a good business , having a bitcoin ATM machine dealer bussiness will be a hit in the market now, it can be a good demand in each country, and yet it is needed to be secured,we know that ATM machine is kinda tempting for hackers too so it could be very secured, all the keys must be hide to intruders on the software of it.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:11:03 PM

wide spread happen in country that legalize bitcoin, and you can buy or sell use bitcoin. in my country, it just 3 atm because bitcoin for digital asset. we cant use bitcoin as payment.
i know if in some country they have many bitcoin atm, but im not sure if all of people use that coin, maybe there are some % of user and its spread in every city in that country
bitcoin atm is indeed not widely spread in the world, because the legality of bitcoin cannot be comprehensive in this world. I personally have never seen Bitcoin ATM in real time and don't know much about how to use it. hope the next few years in my country there can be a bitcoin atm, I'm sure many new users will come because of their curiosity
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:04:50 PM

bitcoin atm is indeed not widely spread in the world, because the legality of bitcoin cannot be comprehensive in this world. I personally have never seen Bitcoin ATM in real time and don't know much about how to use it. hope the next few years in my country there can be a bitcoin atm, I'm sure many new users will come because of their curiosity
Indeed. Bitcoin is not widely spread all over the world because the government in every country still haven't legalized bitcoin, that is why you haven't seen bitcoin ATM in your country. I also haven't seen Bitcoin ATM in my country because it is only available on countries that legalizes bitcoin such as US, Switzerland, Canada, UK, and etc. But i think in the future, bitcoin ATM could be seen all over the world due to bitcoin popularity.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 06:01:33 PM

Indeed. Bitcoin is not widely spread all over the world because the government in every country still haven't legalized bitcoin, that is why you haven't seen bitcoin ATM in your country. I also haven't seen Bitcoin ATM in my country because it is only available on countries that legalizes bitcoin such as US, Switzerland, Canada, UK, and etc. But i think in the future, bitcoin ATM could be seen all over the world due to bitcoin popularity.
In my country, there are no Bitcoin ATM so it is quiet foreign to me how that works really. But we can withdraw our assets in cryptocurrencies by converting it to fiat through the most reputed online wallet in my country and we can withdraw it to a nearby atm or even deposit those fiats in the bank and even in remittance centers.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 06:22:11 PM

There is the legality issue and then there is the issue of higher charges when you are dealing with ATM, many users might use ATM machines because of the curiosity and for boasting to his peers other than that there are many ways to purchase the coins at a much lower rates in exchanges and i consider this as the easiest way of investment and if you comply with KYC then everything is fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: