Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow  (Read 9603 times)
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:22:08 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2023, 01:48:14 PM by QuppyTeam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

On the quppy website, when you go to the contacts section nothing appears

Please see all the necessary general contacts: http://www.quppy.com/#contacts

The support address is the following: support@quppy.com
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

Is it safe to use?

Quppy is a safe solution for customers:
- only secure connections for data exchange;
- private keys – stored only on the client’s device;
- 100% anonymity;
- security checks;
As you can see Quppy is on the edge of technology and safety standards. And we are working on it every day!
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

Is this the final look of the app?

Our creative team is constantly working together with our dev team to make our wallet not only user-friendly but looking stunning! Every technical update integrates new design features so stay turned! Wink
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Is there any version for pc?

Our dev team is working on the online version that will come out in the Q2 of 2019.
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

What are the ways to withdraw the money?

Quppy Wallet currently allows its users to transfer and exchange cryptocurrencies inside the app and between other crypto wallets. Fiat operations (buying and selling cryptocurrencies through a bank card) will be available since October 2018.
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:24:23 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2021, 08:33:36 PM by mprep

Why is it taking so long to exchange?

The exchange time fully depends on the network productivity and connection and has nothing to do with the app itself

What website is the source you using to get the change rates?

The exchange rates are established by our partner ShapeShift.

How can I turn on notifications for my transfers?

These notofocations will be available with the new app update. There will be push notifications as far as e-mail notifications upon user request.

There’s nothing you can do on the webpage other than download it

The Quppy website is currently developed for the app download. In the nearest future it will be reestablished telling our customers about our company, our philosophy, our ecosystem and, of course, our team! So, please, stay turned! Smiley

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:29:25 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2021, 08:34:18 PM by mprep

Can I see if the person I’ve sent bc received them?

The successfull transaction immediately appears in your wallet and is listed there.

What features does QUPPY attract people? What difference does it make to other microphones? You should have a strategy to compete with other rivals and overcome them before they overtake you. What will you do when you run the risk of implementing the project?

Quppy is a fully licensed multicurrency multi-language cryptocurrency platform motivated by the need to help customers act accordingly in respect of dealing with the cryptocurrency and fiat assets.
 Among Quppy top projects is a totally licensed cryptocurrency wallet. The Quppy wallet is equipped with a safe decentralized storage of cryptocurrencies allowing customer to buy, sell and share cryptocurrencies quickly. This cryptocurrency wallet already provides 24/7 multi-language support compatible with all the applicable rules and regulations.

In the world of future technologies,  Quppy Wallet is a host platform for:

Quppy Wallet
that allows you to store, transfer, withdraw and convert cryptocurrency into traditional currencies.
100% legal and safe

Quppy Pay:
allows you to open bank accounts
An issue of prepaid or embossed cards of international payment systems
Instant refilling of card accounts by selling cryptocurrency
provides business acquiring

Quppy Finance with a full range of loan offers
provides P2P lending and
a platform for the credit institutions services

Quppy Bank with AEMI license
that enables direct agreements with international payment systems and
launch of personal product (white label) for
opening settlement accounts
accomplishes salary projects

The functions of the Quppy Platform are not limited to the highlighted as we intend to pursue all the necessary means to ensure a satisfactory management and safety of use for the cryptocurrency and fiat assets. With the Quppy Platform, you have access to a multicurrency management system that does actually work!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Beefsock

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

What problems does QUPPY solve? What advantages does it provide to its users?

Quppy Wallet is ready to solve all cryptocurrency users problems by combining all the best and innovative in the market of crypto-exchange services.

Did you get this information from their website?

Yes, this information is available on their website. However, I am wondering why they don't have a whitepaper or some explanatory document? Huh

Because their ICO has ended, but I agree with you, it will be great to have a document that briefly explains the project  Wink

Maybe we can contact them for more information. Do they have a Telegram group or something?

They have a Telegram channel with only 5 subscribers and no information what so ever  Sad

I found the information about QUPPY's advantages  Smiley

Why are you not sharing it with us then? I would like to see it and I think others will appreciate your effort too

You can find it in the app description  Wink

Do you have it about future functionalities which will be added in the near future?

Here it is, mate:
"Functionalities to be integrated into the Quppy Wallet in the nearest future:

1. Possibility of transactions in different crypto (ethereum, bitcoin cash, dash, ripple) and fiat currencies (usd, euro, other cash) with the help of a unique tracker.
2. The authentication will also significantly improve allowing the restoration of access with the help of a seed-phrase.
3. A customized payment card will be issued allowing customers to make transactions with the help of bitcoins as far as to transfer money at any decentralized exchange rate (USD, euro and many other).
This mobile crypto wallet is a live innovative solution for all cryptocurrency owners from all over the world. It has all the necessary functionality even for cash transactions."
zatteis

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:30:52 PM

What problems does QUPPY solve? What advantages does it provide to its users?

Quppy Wallet is ready to solve all cryptocurrency users problems by combining all the best and innovative in the market of crypto-exchange services.

Did you get this information from their website?

Yes, this information is available on their website. However, I am wondering why they don't have a whitepaper or some explanatory document? Huh

Because their ICO has ended, but I agree with you, it will be great to have a document that briefly explains the project  Wink

Maybe we can contact them for more information. Do they have a Telegram group or something?

They have a Telegram channel with only 5 subscribers and no information what so ever  Sad

I found the information about QUPPY's advantages  Smiley

Why are you not sharing it with us then? I would like to see it and I think others will appreciate your effort too

These are the advantages:
1. Functionality: Quppy Blockchain Wallet allows to make any transactions in cryptocurrencies (litecoin, bitcoin) and quickly exchange them. Quppy Blockchain Wallet also allows you to learn about bitcoin rate in real time.
2. Security: the Quppy Blockchain Wallet functionality includes decentralised storage. Following the classic security rules Quppy Wallet supports the creation of pin code and private keys. With Quppy Wallet your common alert is on the highest level!
3. Actually, this Crypto Wallet supports two types of cryptocurrencies: bitcoin, litecoin. Also, you can buy cryptocurrencies.
4. Professional platform: you can use this wallet on any of your devices.
5. Convenience: Quppy Wallet listens to its every customer due to a very user-friendly intuitive interface.
vertolesrix

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:49:55 PM

That's true!
Actually, I just found out that there will be no need to build anything from scratch. With the white label, the client has his own platform ready for action.
Also, other advantages are:

• the tested core
  • ood for when there’s a lapse of technical experience
  • a private service for technical development
  • lower long-term labor costs long term (no shares/equity given)
  • no need to create your own platform
vertolesrix

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:12:02 PM

I found it!  Cheesy
For all Spanish users, here it is https://www.criptonoticias.com/infraestructura/billetera-multi-moneda-quppy-anuncia-lanzamiento-billetera-pagos-marca-blanca/
Do we have someone Spanish here?  Smiley
phairan

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:00:06 PM

It's the same as the English one and the source is very popular in Latin America and, not much as in Latin America, in Spain  Smiley
I like it, my bad that I haven't participated in the sales and bounty campaign.

I think they didn't have it. I also would like to participate.
Quick question, do you know if it's possible to buy their tokens or something somewhere?

Will try to find something now. Do you have their email to contact them?  Smiley

You can find it on their webpage. It won't be possible to buy their tokens if they have their own exchange, right?

Why not? Having own exchange implies not having tokens to sell? I don't think that they didn't have any sale stages or bounty campaign. That's strange

Don't know, that's why I am asking. Do you think having your own exchange is beneficial? I mean, does it really worth it?

There are a lot of advantages. You haven't read the article?  Huh

Yes, I read, but, can you share them here?

Advantages are:

the tested core
ood for when there’s a lapse of technical experience
a private service for technical development
lower long-term labor costs long term (no shares/equity given)
no need to create your own platform
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:58:15 AM

How is that true that your will release the debit cards to your consumers in the next few months?? If yes that is really incredible news! Please confirm that or deny. Thank you

Yes, we definitely will. The pre-paid cards will be available for the first Quppy users on December 1st and a mass card emission will start in January 2020. Stay turned for Quppy updates!
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:30:24 AM

All the outbound and internal transactions are now with 0 fees! Enjoy new financial reality with Quppy! #quppy #quppywallet #0fee #payments
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 09:44:00 AM

Buying and selling #btc is now 30% more beneficial with #quppy!
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 09:55:09 AM

How to go through #verification in #quppy ⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.facebook.com/quppyPay/videos/195768491757281/
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 08:24:45 PM

Let’s fight #coronavirus together and avoid public places, crowds and queues: use Quppy for any kinds of transactions and stay at your place! #quppy #payment
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 12:36:56 PM

The Quppy Wallet app update marks the integration of British pounds. You can now make fiat and crypto transactions in GBP within the Quppy app using your multicurrency IBAN. #quppy #quppywallet #gbp #payments
QuppyTeam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:26:30 AM

Banks and financials in front of coronavirus: reality changed?⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://medium.com/the-capital/banks-and-financials-in-front-of-coronavirus-reality-changed-9dcad551922d
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: