Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay $25 in Bitcoin/Litecoin to get $30 Paypal (F&F) - 20% more than regular  (Read 249 times)
4x4et (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

Doing this only on Bitify (escrow) with trusted people (from Senior Members to Legendary - with good reputation).

You will get $30 for $25 in Bitcoin or Litecoin. That's 20% more.

Sending via Friends and family option - verified Paypal.

Link to listing

https://bitify.com/auctions/btc-crypto-coin/pay-25-in-bitcoin-litecoin-to-get-30-paypal-ff-1345283/

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4x4et (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:54:55 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 07:07:23 PM by 4x4et

We pay you 25$ in BTC, and in return we get 30$ PP funds? That sounds shady. Either you're selling hacked funds or you're planning to charge back.
I don't see why any legit PP seller would give a -20% premium.

Doing this only on Bitify (escrow) with trusted people (from Senior Members to Legendary - with good reputation).

An escrow is absolutely useless with paypal as you can always chargeback later. Also, you claim only to deal with "trusted people", but the bitify link is accessible by everyone?
In that case, what does that sentence even mean?

Sending via Friends and family option - verified Paypal.
Both do not matter and are still chargebackable. Especially if these are hacked funds.

Nothing is hacked and I use escrow.

$5 more is shady? LOL

Ok, stop posting if not interested. Either red trust follows for spamming.

Just look at my profile at Bitify - for feedback.

I would say that you are shady.

On Bitify I also choose with whom I want to make a deal, read the rules (if you know how to read)

edit: I just checked your profile and you have 13 red trust feedbacks, just stay away idiot, this is not for you

And this is why I make most of my sales topics self-moderated. Imagine spending the whole day replying to uninterested spammers. I would go broke.

If you dont want to buy, dont ask or give your opinion. Nobody cares.

Sending money via Family and Friends option is not reversible
- also, idiot, if I wanted to scam someone, I would target newbies, not trusted members.

See, your (russian) IQ is shit.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Can-you-dispute-a-friends-and-family-payment/td-p/841206

edit 2:

you know what, forget about it, will lock this topic away and just wait on bitify

BitcoinTalk moderators giving me neg rep cause:

I am willing to do escrow only outside of their shitty forum, willing to go first  and giving $5 more - that is scamming by their books LOL

well, you steal here and nobody trusts you, enjoy your sinking ship

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4895354.0

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
Rannoch

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

All PayPal is reversible so you are the idiot.

PayPal can't cover personal payments so it is up to the seller to get that money back to you. However, if the payment was made through a debit or credit card you could get in touch with the bank/card issuer and have them issue a chargeback on the transaction stating that it was a scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: