Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2018, 11:53:20 AM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin expectation end of 2018  (Read 1539 times)
Quinni

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

I really want to ask you how much you have lost now, the price of BTC in 2018 if it can return to $20,000, I have already satisfied, the target of $50,000 May be in 2020.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
wdnj

Activity: 663
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

I truly believe that Bitcoin would rally beyond $20k just like last year.
Due to the regulations, I think that's one thing that may contribute to the failure of rising up its value after the Consensus 2018 event.
It's kind of surprised me though because the streak ended after 3 consecutive years of having the price spiked after the event.

But no worries, there's a great chance it would spike again back to $20k or more.  Wink

Bitcoin rise like no other crypto can make.
2018 is the year of bitcoin too and it is nice to see it rising in the market. there are so many people jump with this coin and also bitcoin is being use with everyday life.
Though this is the reason why bitcoin fell, transfer fee and speed is really a disappointment and people stop using it and drop their token in the market.
Once this issue has been resolve then we can see bitcoin price much better than last year.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1003

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

I think bitcoin's expectation in 2018 is too confusing that the price of bitcoin can experience price increases and can also fall and will be very difficult to predict.
We do not have to expect from the Bitcoin to increase and change its bear market into a bull market and why is that so you will ask now that is because of our mistake that we choose this low market for selling our coins which do not let the value of Bitcoin to follow the increase trend.

We have to change our actions and have some good news from experts as well that we will have a bright future here in the upcoming months but it would bring the good news nearly if we avoid selling in low market.

▄          ▄                  
                  ▄███▄      ▄███▄                
                ▄███████▄  ▄███████▄              
              ▄██████████████████████▄            
            ▄██████████████████████████▄          
          ▄████████▀ ██████████ ▀████████▄        
        ▄████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀████████▄      
      ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀███████▄ ▀████████▄    
    ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀  ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄  
  ▄████████▀ ▄████████▀      ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
▄████████▀ ▄████████▀          ▀████████▄ ▀████████▄
Momentum
..REVOLUTIONISING MARKETING & LOYALTY..
..Whitepaper..
Telegram
Website
..Lightpaper..
ANN Thread
Twitter
Rooster101

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

To make that possible, bitcoin should start its bullrun now until the end of the year. But with the cryptocurrency market still in bearish mood, it is already to reach that kind of price at the end of this year. Bitcoin continues to accumulate and it may have only a mild growth this year if you compare it last year. The $50k price of bitcoin might only possible after several years from now or when the top coin is ready to go up again.

thresher

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

I really want to ask you how much you have lost now, the price of BTC in 2018 if it can return to $20,000, I have already satisfied, the target of $50,000 May be in 2020.
Very good expectation you have from bitcoin price and I am hopeful that all your expectation will comes true. I think that bitcoin has too much potential and its price can reach to any level in future.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

Bitcoin price expectations in 2018 are likely to be very difficult to be able to increase prices because the current condition of the price of bitcoin is collapsing and the price is very cheap hopefully next year the price of bitcoin can do the price.

malah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

as we know that cypto has a price that will continue to change and is difficult to predict but I really hope bitcoin will have a price that continues to rise every year and will give a lot of profit

basyang

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

A trader just made a million dollar bet that Bitcoin would be over $50k by the end of 2018  A large trader (or traders) just plopped down a million dollars betting that Bitcoin would hit $50k sometime in 2018.

Personally, I am hoping that, we are hoping for that to happened, even though its really hard to predict the price and it really hurts to hope then its not happened. Well, for me just go with the flow if the price is low then buy and buy more bitcoin and when the price is high sell some of your bitcoins. Bitcoin in the year 2018 is really goes up and down unexpectedly.

markint

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:47:25 PM

Personally, I am hoping that, we are hoping for that to happened, even though its really hard to predict the price and it really hurts to hope then its not happened. Well, for me just go with the flow if the price is low then buy and buy more bitcoin and when the price is high sell some of your bitcoins. Bitcoin in the year 2018 is really goes up and down unexpectedly.

I like that despite the bad year that the market has had, people still maintain high expectations regarding the price of bitcoin at the end of the year. However, I think we should be realistic. The historical behavior of bitcoin does not seem to indicate that large bumps occur so frequently, so we should be more cautious and mentally prepared to face the possibility of a long period with movements in a fairly narrow range.

lingwistiko

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:37:53 AM

My expectations to bitcoin for this year is not high as it looks like bitcoin got stuck in the bearish trend for so long. With the remaining months of the year, i think it will be spent on bitcoin's recovery and no ATH is going to happen and bitcoin's price will only reach about 10,000$.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 728
Merit: 505

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

At the end of 2017 the value of bitcoins reached at the highest position. No one expected such types of growth of bitcoins.  It was really unbelievable .It continued at the first two months of 2018. But after few month later and the mid of 2018 it started to decreasing instead of increasing.  It is expected after few month later or at the last of 2018 the value of bitcoins will be high position again. But anything can be occurred.
Always bitcoin shows us a surprising situation. The period of the end of 2017 is such a typical example, many people were in big loss. Obviously no one can predict definitely the fluctuation of bitcoin or any other coins in crypto market because it charaterises  notoriously volatile. Besides it covers a  big risk, and challenge, there is no accurate sign for predict surely, we thus can reap a huge fruits but we also accept a big loss as well. In fact, with the current situation in the market, I don’t know whether that the bitcoin price can reach to $50k or not , but I just have high hope that bitcoin will soon have a recovery. Yep, everything can occur in crypto market, we’d better to think everything in positive way.

Bitcoin rise like no other crypto can make.
2018 is the year of bitcoin too and it is nice to see it rising in the market. there are so many people jump with this coin and also bitcoin is being use with everyday life.
Though this is the reason why bitcoin fell, transfer fee and speed is really a disappointment and people stop using it and drop their token in the market.
Once this issue has been resolve then we can see bitcoin price much better than last year.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Joshapat

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:56:58 PM

I think bitcoin's expectation in 2018 is too confusing that the price of bitcoin can experience price increases and can also fall and will be very difficult to predict.

Bitcoin is always unpredictable, when many people think that bitcoin has lost its future after 2013 because it has dropped by 35% in a day but the fact is that bitcoin can last until now, I always believe that bitcoin has a good future.

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████▀████████▀████████
▐████████▀████▀████████▌
 ▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  ▀████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████▀
       ▀▀████████▀▀
ETHL
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
  TELEGRAM  
    FACEBOOK   TWITTER
              INSTAGRAM     REDDIT
ngesotcoy

Activity: 300

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:23:56 PM

Bitcoin is always unpredictable, when many people think that bitcoin has lost its future after 2013 because it has dropped by 35% in a day but the fact is that bitcoin can last until now, I always believe that bitcoin has a good future.

Although bitcoin is bottoming now but not many people think it will have no future. Expect much in 2018 but probably not as expected, maybe the cycle 2013-2017 is back several years later.

richmcrich

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:55:16 AM

Although bitcoin is bottoming now but not many people think it will have no future. Expect much in 2018 but probably not as expected, maybe the cycle 2013-2017 is back several years later.
I have left expectations from the Bitcoin but have believe in it as it will give us profit when we sell in its high market. The market price of Bitcoin is totally unpredictable as its unstable price has made it difficult for us to predict and always gives us uncertain value.

The benefit for which we are here is confirmed if we focus on benefit only, in low market our benefit is to invest more and make a large collection of coin and in high market I think it is well known to all of us.

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █