Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What strategy we should take when Bitcoin price fall  (Read 2008 times)
MidnightNugget

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

The main advantage of any investment is buying at low price. If you buy at a lower price then you can sell at a higher price. So, buy Bitcoi at low price and sell it when the price goes up. Then you will get the benefit. Or hold when price is low.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:18:00 PM

If you are a holder of bitcoins then is best to convert your bitcoins into a stable coins like USDT when the price keeps falling. If you wish to acquire bitcoins too, it is the opportunity to buy more and to your stocks.

AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

Many of negative people was alwayssaying to you that bitcoin was bubble and it will die so that is why bitcoin was continuously falling but they are wrong because why they are saying that is for to disappointe you and panicking to sell you coin so that you should do right was to hold and invest for you to earn in the future and invest for the long term because bitcoin rising soon.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

Verify the market condition correctly If you have more investment then sell some of them and buy something else at a lower price. Or keep it all. Sell when will prices rise as your expectation.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

Verify the market condition correctly If you have more investment then sell some of them and buy something else at a lower price. Or keep it all. Sell when will prices rise as your expectation.

I think it's much better to hold your coins in times of a bloody market.Just stay calm and relax and wait for the price to recover and reach a new high price.Patience would still be the best virtue in holding your coins but if you prefer panic selling,its your own choice but surely you will just lose in the end.

SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:05:14 PM

Although sell or hold depending on the condition or time. But as a new investor, I think in the initial stage, it is more important to the hold Bitcoin. If you keep the bitcoin, you will be able to verify the market condition correctly.
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

Buying more bitcoin is the good idea from my side because bitcoin is one of the promising crypto and if anyone be patient and bitcoin then they should be benefitted in future when it's market price will be high.
scribble2

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:08:09 AM

Firstly need to be patient then if you have believe on it. It's a long time project to be benefitted from bitcoin. And also buy some when it's falling.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:12:26 AM

For me I would stick to holding when prices drops. I believe that there is just no point in selling my holdings of I can't earn any profit out of it. I never give in to fear and go panic selling like everyone else does. If I have also the resources I would buy bitcoins during price drops for they are mostly cheap and add them to my holdings.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:20:33 AM

my strategy is wait, and if you have more money you can buy more bitcoin, this strategy is give you a change to makes your bitcoin is not useless, when the price increase you will get the lower loss when you buy back at the low price

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?

I think you should sell your coin now because it seems like going to falling more. You can see in the market now, the price is falling too great.
If you are not planning to hold your coins for long time, you should sell now, but do not selling if you can hold your coins for long time.
Since March, crypto has going down , maybe 2018 is not the year of cryptocurrency.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:54:21 AM

Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
Should I sell or hold?

I think you should sell your coin now because it seems like going to falling more. You can see in the market now, the price is falling too great.
If you are not planning to hold your coins for long time, you should sell now, but do not selling if you can hold your coins for long time.
Since March, crypto has going down , maybe 2018 is not the year of cryptocurrency.
The most amazing and simple strategy no other than buying more and hold. I believe that the huge dip is just like a very big opportunity to buy more and hold and wait for the right price to sell. I think we need to wait for the right price to sell because if we are going to sell today we maybe lose a big profit.
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:57:17 AM

for us you can hold it back by waiting for a higher selling price, so you also have many good opportunities to get lots of bitcoin.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:00:39 AM

As many would suggest, hold your bitcoin and wait for the price to peak at your expected value. And in the event when price of bitcoin is really down the hill, consider buying what you can afford. Most people will take advantage of this situation, why not do the same.

But should your finances dictates that you already need funding and your bitcoin is your last resort, selling it out in response to your current need will be a smart thing to do too instead of falling in debt. You see, bitcoin is here to help us not to be of burden. Be brave enough to hold during crisis but be smart enough to wave the white flag when the holding will do more damage than good. I'm sure you get my point. Best of luck.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

Should I sell or hold?

Actualy there so many idea,we should take in this bitcoin fall,and thats depends on us,how to handle in this drought situation of crypto investment,but in my own scenario its better to observe the market caps data spikes chart and then thats depends on our decision to trade or to hold our crypto investment,so thats even the market in bloody form we can gain a small profits,into our capital.

Mudah_rezeki

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:04:10 AM

Should I sell or hold?
It's better to hold it back when bitcoin is down again. Because don't be happy to regret patiently to wait for it. The end of bitcoin soared  
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:11:47 AM

if you still have a bitcon balance with the purchase price before the market falls, hold it. then take the opportunity to invest with new prices when the market falls. then hold both investments from different prices. then when prices rise high, both investments will grow and generate profits. at least that's what I did.
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:14:17 AM

for us who are good we can HOLD now, because we see the development of bitcoin prices Up and down is also very good every day, so we will also make a lot of profits in the future.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:48:21 AM

I recommend you hold some of your bitcoin in an exchange that has fiat pairing so, when bitcoin is heading down, you quickly convert to the fiat, so when the FUD is over and the upward trend starts, you buy back, this your, you can increase the quantity of your bitcoin while viewing the volatile market.
But it's also needs to be well studied, so easy to say that, and it's always a working strategy to buy low and sell high, the problem is how to practice that when fluctuations are really unavoidable and the sway aren't favoring your calls, combination of mid and short trade might work with a good judgement
so you can move along the way, just focus and don't be bothered stay with your original plan.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:15:57 AM

in such times, I prefer to buy more and keep hodling my Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: