Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What strategy we should take when Bitcoin price fall  (Read 2004 times)
Destofe

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

The strategic way we should take when bitcoin price fall is to Invest it when it will fall.  Because when bitcoin will rise ,you will gain a bigger profit than when you invest before the bitcoin fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

My strategy is to start taking loan form crypto profits, so that way I live on the loans through the bear market, my wife day trades, she can make more than 6% a month to pay off the loan and this way we keep our Bitcoin hedge in loan accounts to grow, so by the time we pay off the loans, we should hav emore value in the Bitcoin we put up for collateral. This is her Idea and we are going to try it out this month.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:44:44 AM

You should hold that coin since vacillations in the market are extremely capricious, hypotheses about the costs, on the off chance that it is going up or going down, is exceptionally futile when you don't have enough learning about market procedures. You can endeavor to peruse the vacillations of the market cost of bitcoin and concentrate the examples of variances.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?

I don't have a strategy, I'm just trying to stay calm and not panic
only suggested that this was not a new situation for me bitcoin fall. yes it was quite tense but I tried to enjoy it
Yes.Just stay calm and don't resort into panic selling.I usually hold my coins particularly with this down market.I will only sell them when i see the market increases again and my target price to sell has been achieved already.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

My own strategy when bitcoin prices are fall was I mandatory just hold on it wait for the time to rise again. Then, if the prices dump lower I would buy many of bitcoin and just hold on it. The long term hold means a good profit will be back.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

My own strategy when bitcoin prices are fall was I mandatory just hold on it wait for the time to rise again. Then, if the prices dump lower I would buy many of bitcoin and just hold on it. The long term hold means a good profit will be back.
Same with mine too.I always hold my coins whenever the prices go down.I just relax and wait for the price to rise up again because surely it will have its own time to increase its price.Just be patient and you'll never lose with this dump market.
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:58:30 AM

for me when the price of bitcoin is much lower, we can only survive and if there is sufficient capital we can buy a lot of bitcoin and survive until the BTC price rises again. Indeed, we have to be patient a lot at this time. Be patient for the sake of big profits what's wrong !!!!
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:11:56 AM

Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
Should I sell or hold?

For me,the best strategy when price are falling is holding,there is no better option than to hold it,never do immidiate selling.Price falls gives as a chance or oppurtunity to purchase more bitcoin,so let's grab it.

silentgenius

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:37:57 AM

On the first part if the bitcoin have a high price value and you have a lot bitcoin and if the bitcoin price fall it's your opportunity to earn a lot.Next is if it fall,the only one you should do it is hold it.Don't sell it.
conevenibary

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:00:06 AM

Whether you want to invest, HOLD or sell depends on you. Because we all do not think alike. There are people who can turn the tables around to their favour while there are some who cave in at bad times. If you lack the confidence or is uncertain, then it will be better to sell.
loyoung

Activity: 30
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

The strategy that must be done when the price of Bitcoin falls is to keep holding your Bitcoin while waiting for the price to recover. Hold your Bitcoin for as long as you can.
Vaculin

Activity: 2884
Merit: 612

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:15:52 AM

The strategy that must be done when the price of Bitcoin falls is to keep holding your Bitcoin while waiting for the price to recover. Hold your Bitcoin for as long as you can.
I think there's nothing we should do but to stay cool and relax while waiting patiently for the price to reach a new heights again.Keep on holding your bitcoins because for sure it will all be worth it in the end.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

best strategy?.. hold it while you can..wait for the right time to sell it.. when its high so that you will have profit for sure, but if you can take it anymore you can trade it but its low price.. really the only thing you can do is hold it and wait to increase.

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

Well, the Bitcoin price is only common when it gets down. That kind of life here in the crypto currency is just a common part that all crypto people is aware and have been prepared itself to the circumstances that might happen to their money when the crypto falls down in the crypto market.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:48:10 AM

for me when the price of bitcoin is much lower, we can only survive and if there is sufficient capital we can buy a lot of bitcoin and survive until the BTC price rises again. Indeed, we have to be patient a lot at this time. Be patient for the sake of big profits what's wrong !!!!
You can take that strategy if you are a brave person to take a big risk, because it is not uncommon for prices to fall back if the bear trend still occurs, if you really want to buy then analyze first make sure that you buy when the price has stopped falling or at the lowest price
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

In the past, I thought that HODL was the best way to deal with falling prices. But the truth is, the HODL does not have a significant effect, and it will only make our coins freeze meaningless. So, buying is the only right strategy. Not only that, by buying too we can sustain the growth of bitcoin prices in a better direction.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

Should I sell or hold?
If i be you, i will hold. If bitcoin price falling and i sell mine, i will regret when sometime price back to up again and i don't have any coins left. That is why hold is good thing to do when something like this happen

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

Buy more (optional) and just keep on holding! I see no other practical strategy than that. But you can also sell if the price is still higher than your entry price. At least you would still earn something. Never sell at a lost. This is not smart especially with Bitcoin.

tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

it depends on where your bitcoin is stored. if you have it on exchange, the best is to use stop loss and then convert to USDT. because when the dip starts, no one knows when there will be reversal , all forecast is just speculations till it finally happens. otherwise if you have it on your bitcoin wallet, there is nothing you can do about it unless you sell off to fiat or move it to an exchnage and convert to USDT.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

Should I sell or hold?
Mostly, it is good to hold than sell because when you sell, you are contributing on market supply which makes the price fall for more. When holding you help the market to the pride it has and making it increase by buying more volume from the low price. Instead of selling, why wont take this opportunity to buy more and stop it from price high volatility.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: