View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:03:11 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:47:27 PM by Rubiix

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bebum

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

I agree, the development is very interesting, it is certainly difficult for me to practice the action and the process of finishing it, but in theory everything is interesting.
Ozinzin

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

How long the ico will be last?
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

Hey there leangustavico, Rubiix works currently only in the US,although we have an international Version of rubiix , Depend on your location it will be downloaded automatically , international version is demo , you can see all real time US users using , reviewing and posting but for now , you cannot start gaining Tokens or participate on the action..

Do u rely on services provided by foreign companies to prop up ur wellbeing or u think of collecting revenue from offshore services located far beyond ur reach. There has been a number of startups that claimed to have allegiance with japanese brands being more powerful than Eu with regard to the ability to react fast to changes in supply and demand in both global and my private market fields.
Rubiix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

Great question! First of all, we are also very concerned about many companies who have done an ICO without the ability to deliver on their promises. These companies who attempted this have been very immature companies without a working product or a real team. Rubiix is different. Rubiix a solid company. We have a working product with thousands of people using it in the United States and globally, and a very experienced team. Also, Rubiix is definitely planning an international expansion. We have very strong connections in both Europe and Asia, and we will approach these markets ONLY when we are prepared. Much of the funds that we raise will be used to help us achieve our goal of an international expansion, and this is very achievable due to our current status. Our product is a mass-market product that can work anywhere in the world, and it will. To put it simply, we are VERY far ahead of any other blockchain company in the blockchain space and we will accomplish all of our expansion goals.
Kangheri

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

Will follow your idea, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this business well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their businesss. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent plan and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development. Good luck!
Rubiix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

That’s the plan, but as for now - it’s only in America
danielwhte

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:09:19 PM

Hey there suejames45, Rubiix only works in USA for now, and therefore the main audience is one who speaks native English. We may add more in the future, but this WP already aims at our target audience.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GXt0p4Pj2XpEUvbNz9nXNrXCoLbyp6NG/view?ts=5b6af56c
fressen_abby

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:39:29 AM

I can’t understand how blockchain fits into this kind of system, why use a coin?
Rubiix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

RBX is a first in blockchain, a Collateral Data Staking Token. It is designed to increase user rewards the longer it is “staked” by users.

You can think of RBX as a premium status or premium membership to the Rubiix community.

Here are the benefits:

For Consumers: All users inside of Rubiix earn rewards when they interact with campaigns, but if a user is holding RBX, it enables him to earn even more campaign revenue from brands.

For brands: RBX allows brands' digital media campaigns to be deployed with higher priority than their competitors.
Rubiix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

Hey there mpanccho12, The answer is no! You can withdraw your saved amount whenever you want Smiley
Crypto_Sammuel

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

Very nice news! I’m in favor of anything that actually tells us the truth about out info rather than those who also take our info and keep us in the dark
RilleyOng1234

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

But it doesn’t mean your info is secured..
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

Great ideas springing up daily. But will the question is are the advertising companies willing to share their revenue with the customer.In other words how does Rubiix intend really getting these companies to agree to partner with them to share their revenue with customers? Every company has a strict sense of cash flow, unwanted expenditure is avoided as much as possible

TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:20:26 AM

Great ideas springing up daily. But will the question is are the advertising companies willing to share their revenue with the customer.In other words how does Rubiix intend really getting these companies to agree to partner with them to share their revenue with customers? Every company has a strict sense of cash flow, unwanted expenditure is avoided as much as possible

I see this platform only bridges and provides facilities for advertisers and consumers. Advertisers will provide a portion of their revenue based on consumers who provide data through smart contracts.
Rubiix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:44:45 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 07:12:13 AM by Rubiix

Going through your pages and wp I must ask this, and answer me with true intentions (I’m really not asking this to spite, the opposite of that frankly. What’s the difference between your token and ruby?

Hey there @Crooks21, there’s more than one change -
AmandaK

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

Awww our info is priceless! So let’s at least get a quick buck.
Gail.09

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

If it wasn’t sad I would’ve laugh! But what can I say? The reality is usually even funnier than what anyone else can imagine.
mithuz

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

Well I know the app - Good to know it’s going crypto.
Rubiix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

Can you see any other info if i’m using the app? Like my bank account details (including password) and any other transactions that weren’t done from the credit card?

Hey there, Absolutely not. We’re only using the credit card transactions information that you agreed to supply with us or any other side.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: