Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]QAcoin -🔹🔸Next Generation Q&A Platform🔸🔹-  (Read 16753 times)
QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

In the future, will all the question available in QA coin being limited? Or it will cover any kind of question as long as there is a responder to give an answer for the question?

Basically, all questions are not limited. However, there is a possibility of restriction when it violates the public order and morals and the laws of that country. For example, in Japan, there is a possibility that "Please tell me how to make weapons" etc. may be deleted.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

【About platform development】

We will inform you about progress on Q & A platform development which we have been asked frequently.

From the project release to the past, we received several requests from system developers to the effect that we can cooperate on platform development.
We hire system developers and are developing. However, considering future listing on exchange and subsequent market formation, we consider that priority should be given to releasing the beta version more quickly, and we are considering asking external developers to develop.

Regarding future Q & A platform development, we will announce progress on each occasion.
We look forward to your continued support of QAcoin in the future.
gutierrez_14

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

This project has a great capacity for growth.
When we want to hear an opinion for the specialized occupations (ex. doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc), we make an appointment using own precious time and use cash. as before. It was the only method.
But, QAcoin will change this common knowledge.
We make an appointment efficiently in pockets of time and pay for QAcoin of Cryptocurrency. Smiley
QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:25:16 AM

Regarding frequently asked questions, we listed what we can answer and set them as "Frequently Asked Questions".

■Why Q & A platform?
There are two answers to this question. The first one is that I thought that the most suitable platform for realizing the theme "conservation of knowledge" that was conceived of this project is a Q & A type site where "questions and answers" always coexist.
Secondly, in conducting the development and development of the platform (hereinafter abbreviated as PF) and the PF-based currency, "the fact that PF itself generates profit" is a major rule. As long as we only use capital gains from the value improvement of currencies for operation and development, we believe that it is difficult to establish future markets and to maintain and manage the long-term PF, which is the lifeline of the currency.
And, in general, the source of the revenue of SNS including the Q & A site is "number of users". It can be said that it is difficult to secure a large number of users in niche field PF etc. We have adopted a Q & A platform that is surely demanded regardless of age and sex.
That is why we launched the QAcoin project based on the Q & A platform.

■When is the listing?
Late September 2018 or early October is one goal.
However, at that time, events will be scheduled to affect the entire virtual currency market, such as the decision of approval or rejection of bit coin ETF by the Chicago Option Exchange (CBOE).
As a result of considering them, there is a possibility of deliberately shifting the listing time, but please understand kindly.

■Which exchange is listed?
Currently we are negotiating with multiple exchanges. Regarding the scheduled listing date, we will announce each official SNS as soon as the content is decided, so please be patient for a while.

■What is the progress of platform development?
Currently, we have deployed system developers in this operation and we are developing our platform. However, considering the listing in the future and the market formation thereafter, we decided that priority should be given to the release of the beta version as soon as possible, and we are considering requesting a part of development outside. We will also contact you as soon as we progress.
QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

【Notice of QAcoin Listing Progress】

We will report that the project review of multiple exchanges is completed.
In initial listing, we plan to list one company out of the exchanged exchanges.

Currently, we are preparing several announcements for listing.
Please wait for a while now because we would like to do listing announcement as soon as preparation is completed.

Regarding listing, we originally assumed from late September to early October, but there is a possibility that the schedule will fall slightly depending on the preparation of the above announcement.
We are sorry for any inconvenience, but we appreciate your understanding as we will work hard to make it a better listing.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:04:33 AM

I believe google is more than enough to satisfy everyone's quest out there. No need to launch an unknown q&a platform. From my impression, this will be dead soon. Anyway, the team can always contradict such prediction.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:23:12 AM

To be honest, i still have doubt about this project. On how it will surely work.
What about the limitation of the question can be asked, will it be limited or everyone could ask anything they wanted.
QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

I believe google is more than enough to satisfy everyone's quest out there. No need to launch an unknown q&a platform. From my impression, this will be dead soon. Anyway, the team can always contradict such prediction.

Certainly Google is very useful as a platform to ask questions.
However, if you want to know the problems and experiences of human relationships, Google is not suitable.
More than anything, it proves that there are people using Q & A sites such as Yahoo! Answer.
Therefore, I am confident that Q & A using block chains will be used by many people.
QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

To be honest, i still have doubt about this project. On how it will surely work.
What about the limitation of the question can be asked, will it be limited or everyone could ask anything they wanted.

Basically, all questions are not limited. However, there is a possibility of restriction when it violates the public order and morals and the laws of that country. For example, in Japan, there is a possibility that "Please tell me how to make weapons" etc. may be deleted.
QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:37:53 PM

[About listing]
Currently we are making final adjustments for listing.
I am very sorry that it took time to adjust due to the  multiple presentations.

We have not confirmed the listing date yet, but we are planning to list this month as well as announcing the other day.
We appreciate your patience as we wait for a while.
QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

[Just before listing! Increase every day! RAIN EVENTS for 9 days! 】
It will rain on the QAcoin server for 9 consecutive days from tomorrow!
https://discord.gg/kbnC2wG

Overview
Date and time: from 10/16 to 10/24 every day from 22:00 to about 15 minutes (GMT+9)
Rain number: 100,000 QA × ◯ Days + Tweet RT depending on number of bonus rain
Bonus Rain: Tweet RT number below × 1000 QA
https://twitter.com/QAcoin_official/status/10151837343471042560
Receipt method: Create a wallet at Discord & Discord Online status

We are planning to announce together with the rain event everyday so please wait for everyone!
QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

【Notification of original chain shift】
QAcoin will be reborn from the Ethereum token into your own chain!

QAcoin is a currency aimed at being used on the Q&A platform. We are assuming that it will be used for general settlement such as shopping and meals payment in the future to further increase the value of this platform. The most problematic point at that time is the remittance commission system peculiar to the Ethereum token. The current Ethereum token relies on the Ethereum chain to approve remittances, and remittance fees often rise extremely due to external factors. Therefore, when it is to be used also for general settlement, measures may need to be taken to stop the remittance system when the fee soaring.
As a result of repeated investigations in the QAcoin project management, we decided to move to our own chain this time, considering development of unique currency as a better choice in order to use everyone with confidence.

The base currency is Dash. Dash is a very high performance crypto currency with fast money transfer and anonymity. Since QAcoin is considering listing on a exchange in Japan, it deletes PrivateSend (anonymization function) which can be an obstacle to the whitelist (list of government-approved crypto currencies), InstandSend (high-speed money transfer function) only We will incorporate the high speed remittance function required for general settlement applications and the MN (10 million pieces) accompanying it by leaving.
By adopting PoS for the approval method, we will ensure incentives for long-term holding in addition to the aforementioned MN.
The swap ratio with the current token is 1: 1, and the total number of issue is the same as the current issue number.
Regarding allocation of PoS fee which becomes necessary along with the transition to the original chain, we will allocate development costs and marketing expenses, excluding part Airdrop (for Q&A platform new registrants), operating cost of 5 billion pieces .
With regard to remuneration, consider PoS approx. 6%, MN approx. 12%, low rate, taking into consideration long-term market formation.
Regarding the transition of the chain, we plan to release the platform beta version after 1 month.

When moving to the original chain, we will also look forward to cooperation of external advisors and we will move forward carefully.
Thank you for your continued support of QAcoin in the future.
QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:34:04 PM

QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

[Listing policy]
/Listed exchange
Stocks.Exchange (STEX)
https://www.stex.com/

/On the release of initial distribution
· Sales method
Placed 30 billion sheets on first selling boards on 1 sat's selling board
·Sales period
3 days

/About Burn

1. About the burn of the first circulation number
If the initial circulation is not sold out within the period, we will burn the remaining amount.

2. About Compression of Ownership

A. Administrative portion: 5 billion
B. Q & A Platform Distribution to new registrants: 10 billion pieces

We will burn the balance of all of the holdings excluding the above for the full amount.
In addition, we will lock up for A for 6 months and B for 3 months after listing.
As a result, the QA circulating in the market will be only the Airdrop implementation in addition to the initial distribution.
As for A, there is no plan to sell the market for the time being even after releasing the lockup.
In addition, B gradually releases ultra-small amount of money, so there is little influence on the market.

/About announcement after listing
We are preparing 5 presentations after listing!
We will announce it from 5 pm every day from the listing day from 22:00 so please be looking forward to it!
QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

【About Listing】
The QA / BTC pair was listed on STEX!

https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/QA

We apologize for being listed earlier than the original announcement.

We allocated 15 billion QA for initial distribution as a selling board.
We will set the sales period to 23:59 on Monday and we will decide the number of sold items while looking at the situation.

I will continue to make presentations for the next 5 consecutive days
Please look forward to the contents of the presentation!
QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

【Announcement after listing part 1】 About incorporation
QAcoinProject is now carrying out the incorporation, so I will report it.

I submitted the registration material of QA Corporation to administrative scrivener yesterday.
I would like to announce the details again once the corporate registry is completed.

We will carry out development and operation of Q & A platform etc. in the company name in the future.
Please wait for it as our homepage is scheduled to be released shortly.
Tata011

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

QAcoin project, with a promising future, I was very interested in the idea of the team to compare questionnaires with respondents, I think soon everyone will get acquainted with this amazing project. Which developed countries supported your project? Roll Eyes

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
QAcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

【Listing Memorial RT campaign】
Retweet campaign has been announced!
This time 50 people will be delivered to an extremely large number of people with 100,000 QA so please apply for everyone!

https://twitter.com/QAcoin_official/status/1053614846267219968
dedi saputra95

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:39:26 AM

0x6E9693b9F2b9344C7007Aa13dfD022FC678177BA please I can't deposit , help me
wilytuto

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:46:43 PM

Roll Eyes   Hey, is this coin dead? or frozen in purgatory?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: