Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization  (Read 301329 times)
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:19:28 AM

Bitcoin Fog is a 100% confirmed scam at this point .. no reply to customer emails, no funds hit accounts, nothing.  RIPOFF

Fuck off. I use them for more than an year and it always works. It seems it's a technical problem, been waiting 3 days for the deposit to appear and it just did. That's only the second time I ever had any kind of problem with them doing multiple deposits a week.

Says the brand new bitcoin fog sockpuppet account with 1 post.

Roll Eyes

Edit - Be sure to let us know how the withdrawal goes, eh?  Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Heno

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:32:16 AM

Bitcoin Fog is a 100% confirmed scam at this point .. no reply to customer emails, no funds hit accounts, nothing.  RIPOFF

Fuck off. I use them for more than an year and it always works. It seems it's a technical problem, been waiting 3 days for the deposit to appear and it just did. That's only the second time I ever had any kind of problem with them doing multiple deposits a week.

Roll Eyes

Just registered because there are too many retards who say crap of others trying to promote their own stuff like that one I quoted. And funny how a few posts of new account makes it 100% proof it's a scam.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:54:03 AM

Roll Eyes

Just registered because there are too many retards who say crap of others trying to promote their own stuff like that one I quoted. And funny how a few posts of new account makes it 100% proof it's a scam.

Well to be fair, do you see ANY posts here in the past few pages saying anything but negative shit/lost money? I don't so IMO, it's now a proven scam, not selective as it was before. Sock puppets. You can't win here anymore. Your posts mean nothing to anyone, not even me ffs. Sorry to even feed you ya trolling idiot.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:00:38 AM

Bitcoin Fog is a 100% confirmed scam at this point .. no reply to customer emails, no funds hit accounts, nothing.  RIPOFF

Have they been added to the appropriate threads so hopefully they don't get anymore free money from new or naive users at Bitcointalks?

Heno

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:05:02 AM

Roll Eyes

Well to be fair, do you see ANY posts here in the past few pages saying anything but negative shit/lost money? I don't so IMO, it's now a proven scam, not selective as it was before. Sock puppets. You can't win here anymore. Your posts mean nothing to anyone, not even me ffs. Sorry to even feed you ya trolling idiot.

Riiiight. Because people always come back to a discussion to say their problems are solved and not just create an account to complain then never come back again. No way, never heard of it. Win what? Is that a contest?
I'm one of the people who were having problems and came to say it's gotten better now and you say I'm a SOCKPUPPET, are you 5yo trying to win an imaginary contest?
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:34:37 AM

Roll Eyes

Riiiight. Because people always come back to a discussion to say their problems are solved and not just create an account to complain then never come back again. No way, never heard of it. Win what? Is that a contest?
I'm one of the people who were having problems and came to say it's gotten better now and you say I'm a SOCKPUPPET, are you 5yo trying to win an imaginary contest?

Hahahaha. Fuck you scammer sock puppet for btc fog. we all know this is 100% scam right now, otherwise, prove it sock puppet newbie. what do you really monitor this thread and now just create an account to defend this known scam?? Idiot. We are not stupid, you are.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Coza7

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 05:00:58 AM

seems to have been a technical problem, I finally came Bitcoin account ... I try to get them.
Sanne

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:41:43 AM

today some news on Bitcoin Fog Company Mainpage  :

"We currently experience technical problems which affect deposits. The deposits are delayed. We are working on the situation and it will be ressolved and all deposits of course registered. If you are currently in need your bitcoins mixed fast, you might want to wait with using us until this matter is resolved."

1% Hope ?

7h33y3@gmail.com

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:04:46 PM

Yes, it is good to see a new message posted on the BTC FOG site!!
Perhaps there is hope, perhaps, we will see our deposits!!

keeping fingers crossed!
oiwrejfa234

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:00:20 AM

so I just made a deposit into the fog right before I noticed that stupid message on the front page. started googling and stumbled on this thread. yall had me freaking out for an hour, then i refreshed and the deposit was there. just letting yall know it worked for me and it took about an hour to go through. for those of you who've had unknown withdrawals, did you have weak passwords or something? i use like a 100 bit keepass pw
Rusk1

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:27:02 AM

so I just made a deposit into the fog right before I noticed that stupid message on the front page. started googling and stumbled on this thread. yall had me freaking out for an hour, then i refreshed and the deposit was there. just letting yall know it worked for me and it took about an hour to go through. for those of you who've had unknown withdrawals, did you have weak passwords or something? i use like a 100 bit keepass pw

When i look at how my BTC's traveled, they arrived to my bitcoinfog address on the 19th (many days after the deposit was made), then there's 10 withdrawals to various addresses and the final amount is 0 BTC.

How is this a technical issue, it doesnt look like it, but i wouldn't say i know a lot about how these transactions works. My password is strong, i also don't see how password would be a "technical issue" (like it says on their page), password has nothing to with the deposits to the address taking several days (that would be a technical issue, i'd say) and then it seems like they BTC went to other adresses, for some reason.

7h33y3@gmail.com

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:19:31 PM

So since others have seemed to get their transactions to go through w/ BTC Fog, and my BTC still hadn't shown up in my account there, I decided to try the 'small deposit' others have said seemed to have worked, and sure enough, after I xferred 0.00001 into the account and it cleared, all my bitcoin showed up in my account.  I have now successfully withdrawn all the BTC to my main wallet.  So glad this worked out (for me), and I hope others have similar luck!!!

Cheers!
linkswul

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:14:54 PM

Hi guys, I know this post will hold almost no weight since it is a fresh account that i just made (i never had one on here before).  But for anyone still waiting on a deposit still, i tired to deposit a full 7 days ago and it just showed up today. I deposited to 2 different accounts with in bitcoin fog and never made any micro deposits afterward as some people are now suggesting.  Just want to give any nervous nellys out there some hope, just hang in there and hopefully yours will show up eventually too.
btcanothergame

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:41:23 PM

I got my money back on deposit yesterday. Ths Fog! I hope everything will be OK now.
Rusk1

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:56:25 PM

It has showed up here too now. i would never have thought Smiley
Bitco1nxxs

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:27:34 PM

All arrived Smiley Thank you!
Count Schlick

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:28:15 PM

I something happening again?

I've been waiting for my couns to show up in my BTC Fog account all day and I'm still at zero. I'm showing 30 confirmations plus blockchain.info shows coins in the address.

Now I'm on several sites and people are crying scam. What is going on here.
linkswul

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:59:36 PM

After my last deposit taking a full 7 days to show up, its safe to say i wont be using bitcoin fog for a while (if ever again).  With the last few pages of this thread being people complaining about their deposits not showing up, using it right away once a few people (although honest) say every things working again seems foolish.  Id imagine your deposit will show up eventually, but i would approach bitcoin fog with healthy sense of skepticism to its stability for the foreseeable future.
Count Schlick

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:23:37 PM

I used to use them all the time so I didn't even think to search to see if there had been an issue or an exit scam. Now I see posts everywhere. Feeling real stupid.
Count Schlick

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:44:00 PM

FWIW, My coins (minus the fee) just showed in my fog account, 24 hours after the necessary confirmations.

I'm not sure what's going on but the lack of transparency is going to kill a business like this. Already done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: