Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LYNK] LYNKED.WORLD - Solving Real Life Problems In The Current Digital Era  (Read 458 times)
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 01:40:20 PM by btcltcdigger

Moved to new location https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5005646

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

RESERVED FOR UPDATES
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

Turkish translation reserved.

my previous work, translation project. MinexCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1899387
50+ pages  Wink
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

Innovative and useful projects in today's digital era. With a good concept like this, of course the active and hard effort of the dev team and its promotion is needed to convince investors. Hopefully the LYNKED.WORLD project gets support from investors and sponsors so that the project can progress, develop and be realized in the future.
squrpan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

Innovative and useful projects in today's digital era. With a good concept like this, of course the active and hard effort of the dev team and its promotion is needed to convince investors. Hopefully the LYNKED.WORLD project gets support from investors and sponsors so that the project can progress, develop and be realized in the future.
and I think this project has a great potential to be successful, not just by offering a very nice concept, but the project is managed by a team with a very good performance. and I believe it will be one that will make this project to the attention of many investors.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:39:08 AM

and I think this project has a great potential to be successful, not just by offering a very nice concept, but the project is managed by a team with a very good performance. and I believe it will be one that will make this project to the attention of many investors.
if seen from the managing team alone, it is certain that to attract investor interest will be easier, I am also sure that many investors will believe in this project and success will certainly be achieved.

filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:44:14 AM

Let's support us to help intensify the promotion of this project so that in the future many will know and many are interested in this project so that the project is successful.
Gotenks

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:43:43 AM

The duration of crowdsale from the LYNKED.WORLD project is still quite long and will only begin in two months, with a long preparation and partnership company, a large university in India. Hopefully it can support and increase the attractiveness of this project in the eyes of investors
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:54:58 AM

The duration of crowdsale from the LYNKED.WORLD project is still quite long and will only begin in two months, with a long preparation and partnership company, a large university in India. Hopefully it can support and increase the attractiveness of this project in the eyes of investors
all teams will definitely prepare everything with very ripe for the progress of this project, they will definitely work in earnest to make this project a huge success and can give you incredible results.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

of the many new projects are popping up, this is one project that offers a concept that is very nice and has very good prospects for the future as well. I want to see how the development of this project, hopefully everything can run smoothly according to plan.

Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:46:36 AM

of the many new projects are popping up, this is one project that offers a concept that is very nice and has very good prospects for the future as well. I want to see how the development of this project, hopefully everything can run smoothly according to plan.
with an experienced team it seems that they will be easy to attract many participants and investors to join here, moreover the concept offered is also certain that success seems to be easily achieved by this project.
Cryptovn88
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Blockchain Technology brings a new ERA

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:04:41 AM

project is very promising, do you have bounty campaign ?

Vietnamese Professional Translator
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

a very interesting platform. and if I see a project has its own advantages that are not owned in another project. I want to see how the development of the project in the future.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:43:14 AM

a very interesting platform. and if I see a project has its own advantages that are not owned in another project. I want to see how the development of the project in the future.
let's support this good project, with the advantages of this project I think it will be easy to attract a lot of investor interest, and I also look forward to the success of this project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
hiddukel

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

Great project with a great team. I like this innovation..
NDX-AKA

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

so far it's been pretty much that provide positive comments about this project and also many people who are enthusiastic about the development of this project. and indeed not wrong again, this project is indeed worth to gain much support. Hopefully this project can run smoothly until success could be achieved.
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

so far it's been pretty much that provide positive comments about this project and also many people who are enthusiastic about the development of this project. and indeed not wrong again, this project is indeed worth to gain much support. Hopefully this project can run smoothly until success could be achieved.
what you say is true, with a lot of support is indeed very influential both to the progress of this project in the future. because at least it could make all the team much more excited again in developing this project, but not just with support to make this project successful, but smeua it is also balanced by the hard work of his team.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:07:31 AM

what you say is true, with a lot of support is indeed very influential both to the progress of this project in the future. because at least it could make all the team much more excited again in developing this project, but not just with support to make this project successful, but smeua it is also balanced by the hard work of his team.
this project will be successful easily because the team involved here gets a lot of support to always be enthusiastic, and I am also sure that the team will work well and provide satisfactory results for all and this project will be developed to success.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

Present a new Project named LYNKED.WORLD, this is a very interesting project and the bounty manager is famous, of course the project team is very professional, but the allocation for the signature bounty gives only 5%. but Hopefully there will be a lot of enthusiasts and projects, hopefully it will run according to plan. And in the future it has good prospects.
UstadSoleh

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

Present a new Project named LYNKED.WORLD, this is a very interesting project and the bounty manager is famous, of course the project team is very professional, but the allocation for the signature bounty gives only 5%. but Hopefully there will be a lot of enthusiasts and projects, hopefully it will run according to plan. And in the future it has good prospects.
you're right, this concept has a very innovative ideas and have a very good prospect for the future. Moreover, this project at manage by a reliable team, of course they have a lot of strategies to be able to make this project a success.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: