Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTONITY - The Crypto Community Exchange  (Read 23996 times)
aoc1202

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:09:44 AM

Is there airdrop?
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

Is there airdrop?
Hello,our Airdrop is estimated to start in the next 15days .
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:03:19 AM

Every project with interesting facts will connect it to success, community development with a clear goal in crypto development will be one of the most appropriate solutions.
Thank you Aidit for your kind words. We are committed to serve our Community.
ardcts

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

The more days there are more exchange-themed projects, all bringing innovation, vision, mission and uniqueness. Hoping that the Cryptonity project will be able to compete in the midst of tight competition in the crypto world, especially with Ico. Hopefully what is developed can run smoothly and get support from investors.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:27:25 AM

An amazing project! with the amazing team. I really like the community in the project. A project without drawbacks, everything is done simply and easily. Excellent innovation! Success is written all over this project!
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

i like investing in the exchange projects especially those with attracting graphical user interfaces, now since the beta exchange will be launched this or next month and ico in November, i will wait and see eagerly.
brownwilley

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

You seem to emphasize alot on the simplicity of the  user's interface. I hope it is as you claim. Good luck to the team. I'll keep my eyes glued to this project
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

The more days there are more exchange-themed projects, all bringing innovation, vision, mission and uniqueness. Hoping that the Cryptonity project will be able to compete in the midst of tight competition in the crypto world, especially with Ico. Hopefully what is developed can run smoothly and get support from investors.

Thank you Ardcts. We appreciate your feedback
Bourne323

Activity: 176
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

Simple but strong and meaningful, our goal is to be an exchange that is respected by the Cryptocurrency Community. We aim at providing the most comprehensive, secure, transparent and collaborative exchange platform in the market. 
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

i like investing in the exchange projects especially those with attracting graphical user interfaces, now since the beta exchange will be launched this or next month and ico in November, i will wait and see eagerly.
Great Kisleav. By next Month our exchange would be Live. Thanks for your support
finelife25

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

This exchange has many advantages over others. It's cool, I think they'll find their place under the sun.
Ri Polok

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

The development team is really great . It is clear that people are interested in development and think about the future of their project . Thank you for such a well thought-out company!
Ri Polok

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:58:59 AM

Is there airdrop?
Bro! Do not waste time, Join the CRYPTONITY bounty campaign, you have a great chance to earn! Take advantage of this opportunity and get rich with us!  Grin
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:39:56 PM

The development team is really great . It is clear that people are interested in development and think about the future of their project . Thank you for such a well thought-out company!
:oThank you Polok for the kind words.
Ri Polok

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

Great interesting and promising project. I follow the news, it is a team of professionals, I wish good luck and success to developers. I advise everyone to pay attention to this project.
Cryptonity_Exchange (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:07:32 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 02:24:04 AM by Cryptonity_Exchange

Proud to announce that Jaewoo Seo, Co-Founder of Cryptonity Exchange, will take centre stage at the #MaltaBlockchainSummit!

After starting his career as a marketer at Samsung Electronics, he debuted his entrepreneurial journey by founding and successively running a production company, a creative agency and a strategic consultancy.

Convinced that the Blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionize the world in many industries, he is now in the process of building Cryptonity, a new breed of cryptocurrency exchange platform.

Living between Paris, Hong Kong and Seoul, he is always keen on bridging Korea to the rest of the world, especially by promoting its best practices in the field of innovation and digital transformation.

Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

We believe this project will work and succeed because of this project with a great team that always gives creative ideas and ideas so that this project will get more investors.
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

This is a good, interesting project with a strong team. Thanks to the professional activities of the team members, ICO participants have every reason to expect a significant profit.
blink_stun

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

I hope we can bring more traffic on this thread to spread awareness in the crypto space. This is a very promising project and I hope that we can reach out to a lot of investors as it will determine the success of the project.

bonji77

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

I hope we can bring more traffic on this thread to spread awareness in the crypto space. This is a very promising project and I hope that we can reach out to a lot of investors as it will determine the success of the project.
Yes, this is a good project and I also believe this project will succeed and many investors will come to this project

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: