Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
RussellHantz

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

Hi Samson_bbl

Verifictaion fees will be our main source of income, but we might add few other options in the future. Everything will be announced on our social media channels, so stay tuned!

Will that be enough to keep the Lynked profitable and able to function?

Since they plan to have almost 2 million users by the end of next year, i think that verification fees might be enough.But its always possible to adjust and add new feature that will require fees.

2 million users by the end of 2019 is huge number, it wont be easy to achieve i think.For that they will need serious marketing and big partnerships.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:43:37 AM

How can I get more Lynk Boost Dollars? Is it only by referring a friends or there are other ways to get more of them?

Hi M0destMaestro

Currently you can earn LBD only by referral program, but there will other ways after end of the sale that will reward active members of Lynked.World platform.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:53:10 AM

How does the process of registering an organization or institution works?What needs to be done?

Hi Dzefa

Adding an organization could be done only by the authorized person of that organization. The person adding  an organization should already been a registered user of Lynked.World. The individual can add the team to the organization after a successful registration. He/she will be the super admin for the added organisation & can then assign more admins and decide on the level of privilege or control the admins will have over the organization.

Is this going to be free feature, adding the organization or it will cost LYNK tokens?

I think it is free now during the ICO, but after ICO you will have to pay with LYNK to do that.

Do we already know how much will that cost?Adding an organization.

Hi Charuga

Fees are not set yet, but they will be once we come closer to the end of sale.

Are verification fees gonna be your main source of income?Do you plan for some other ways like paying for adds on job portal,,or similar things?

Hi Samson_bbl

Verifictaion fees will be our main source of income, but we might add few other options in the future. Everything will be announced on our social media channels, so stay tuned!

Hi Fekete

This is our projected revenue for the next few years

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:57:58 AM

Hi Samson_bbl

Since they plan to have almost 2 million users by the end of next year, i think that verification fees might be enough.But its always possible to adjust and add new feature that will require fees.

2 million users by the end of 2019 is huge number, it wont be easy to achieve i think.For that they will need serious marketing and big partnerships.

Hi RusselHantz

Yes we agree, special marketing plan is needed and that is why we are allocating 50% of the raised funds for the marketing purposes.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

I see that through your reward program we can earn LBD and then later on exchange for LYNK.Will there be some mechanism to prevent sharing too many LYNK tokens and that way lowering the value?

Hi Vindizzle

To ensure that additional supply of LYNK tokens (beyond the initial token supply of 200,000,000) is  not  being  done  at  a  rapid  rate  owing  to  the  conversion  of  Lynk  Boost  Dollars (LBD) into  LYNK, the distribution of LBD will  be done in a controlled and phased manner with caps on the  maximum amount of LBD being released each year. Additionally, specific locking periods will be introduced within which a member of the Lynked.World Platform cannot convert their LBD into LYNK tokens. This  is to ensure that LYNK tokens do not depreciate in value owing to sudden increase in their supply.

Yes that makes sense,good call to se the max amount it can be converted each year, that should prevent possible dumping as some would try to exploit that.In that case  when no more LYNK can be issued we will just keep adding up our LBD and wait for next year to be able to get LYNK?

Hi Vindizzle

Yes, exactly. In case LYNK cap is reached, you can simply keep adding LBD and exchange once more LYNK is available.

WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

I was thinking and it seems important issue.Will Lynked.World store our document and copies? If yes how will they guarantee the safety of our documents?

Hi BobtheUnion

No. Lynked.World does not keep any personal documents. Those are kept in user’s personal device. When requested, user will provide the digitally verified document to the requestor by scanning requestor’s QR Code.

Lynked.World never access any user personal data. Perhaps it is illegal in many countries to store personal data. User’s private keys that are created for each verified identity stored with Lynked.World. Unless the private keys matches, identity cannot be established.

But what will happen with the data if our device is stolen,or destroyed?That means we loose them too?

Hi hammerhearth

You can backup your data via Google Drive and IDrive, so even if something happens to your device your data will be intact.

This backup option should be mandatory, as i can already imagine people complaining when something happens to their device and they forgot to do the backup.

Thats not a bad idea,to make it mandatory,or even give some incentive like few  LBD for those that do the backup.It might save you some time from dealing with unreasonable users that forgot to backup  the data.

Yes, as people keep mind on ther safety only after something bad happens.And i can imagine people complaining about this in the future.So why not make it mandatory  amd be done with it.
RussellHantz

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

Hi Samson_bbl

Hi RusselHantz

Yes we agree, special marketing plan is needed and that is why we are allocating 50% of the raised funds for the marketing purposes.

Thats quite a lot of funds for marketing,especially if you reach anything close to 25 million usd, as thats your hardcap.
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

How does the process of registering an organization or institution works?What needs to be done?

Hi Dzefa

Adding an organization could be done only by the authorized person of that organization. The person adding  an organization should already been a registered user of Lynked.World. The individual can add the team to the organization after a successful registration. He/she will be the super admin for the added organisation & can then assign more admins and decide on the level of privilege or control the admins will have over the organization.

Is this going to be free feature, adding the organization or it will cost LYNK tokens?

I think it is free now during the ICO, but after ICO you will have to pay with LYNK to do that.

Hi Charuga

Are verification fees gonna be your main source of income?Do you plan for some other ways like paying for adds on job portal,,or similar things?

Hi Samson_bbl

Hi Fekete

Wow 602 million USD revenue by the end of 2022, thats alot of money.For something like that you will need atleast 10-15 million users,maybe even more.Do you have estimate?
Miklia

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

Is the referral campaign still going on?I remember they mentioned that there is chance for referral campaign to go only during private sale.Any update regarding that?

Hi Miklia

We decided to continue with referral campaign during public sale as well. Referral bonus goes up to 10%

Good call,as that will make people to recommend lynkedworld even more to their family and friends.You said referral bonus is up to 10%, so that means some will get less than 10%?
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

I was thinking and it seems important issue.Will Lynked.World store our document and copies? If yes how will they guarantee the safety of our documents?

Hi BobtheUnion

No. Lynked.World does not keep any personal documents. Those are kept in user’s personal device. When requested, user will provide the digitally verified document to the requestor by scanning requestor’s QR Code.

Lynked.World never access any user personal data. Perhaps it is illegal in many countries to store personal data. User’s private keys that are created for each verified identity stored with Lynked.World. Unless the private keys matches, identity cannot be established.

But what will happen with the data if our device is stolen,or destroyed?That means we loose them too?

Hi hammerhearth

You can backup your data via Google Drive and IDrive, so even if something happens to your device your data will be intact.

This backup option should be mandatory, as i can already imagine people complaining when something happens to their device and they forgot to do the backup.

Thats not a bad idea,to make it mandatory,or even give some incentive like few  LBD for those that do the backup.It might save you some time from dealing with unreasonable users that forgot to backup  the data.

Yes, as people keep mind on ther safety only after something bad happens.And i can imagine people complaining about this in the future.So why not make it mandatory  amd be done with it.

Ha ha true, I agree, although I think the user should be aware of security Grin
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

Hi Samson_bbl

Hi RusselHantz

Thats quite a lot of funds for marketing,especially if you reach anything close to 25 million usd, as thats your hardcap.

In that case, I believe that some marketing experts will deal with it.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

Hi Dzefa

Hi Charuga

Hi Samson_bbl

Hi Fekete

Wow 602 million USD revenue by the end of 2022, thats alot of money.For something like that you will need atleast 10-15 million users,maybe even more.Do you have estimate?

It seems a lot, but I believe it is feasible.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:41:35 PM

When can we expect token distribution, and is will you send token on the application or our own personal wallet?
EDVED

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

When can we expect token distribution, and is will you send token on the application or our own personal wallet?

The token distribution is likely to be after the end of the sale.
hammerhearth

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:51:54 PM

The token distribution is likely to be after the end of the sale.

Yes,that is standard procedure currently,so we can expect token distribution after February 10th.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

Hi Dzefa

Hi Charuga

Hi Samson_bbl

Hi Fekete

Hi Samson_bbl

We expect to have 25,000,000 users by the end of 2022, so those revenue numbers are definitely possible!

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

Is the referral campaign still going on?I remember they mentioned that there is chance for referral campaign to go only during private sale.Any update regarding that?

Hi Miklia

We decided to continue with referral campaign during public sale as well. Referral bonus goes up to 10%

Good call,as that will make people to recommend lynkedworld even more to their family and friends.You said referral bonus is up to 10%, so that means some will get less than 10%?

Hi Miklia

If referred person invests up to 250,000 USD bonus is 10%, but if he invests more than that amount, bonus is 5%.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

Hi Uthred

All LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of  the sale (after February 10th) to  personal wallets.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:10:05 PM

Read more about Blockchain and Social Responsibility — A Lynked.World Perspective  in this Medium Article
Our Public Sale is still goin on, so far more than 6,200,000 USD raised. Register on our Token Sale Website and take advantage of Early Bird Offer!

MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

Read more about Blockchain and Social Responsibility — A Lynked.World Perspective  in this Medium Article
Our Public Sale is still goin on, so far more than 6,200,000 USD raised. Register on our Token Sale Website and take advantage of Early Bird Offer!

Congratulations on  more than 6.2 million raised so far.Who knows,if market changes maybe you can even reach hard cap Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: