Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era  (Read 202570 times)
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

Do you have a minimum viable product already or is it still in development?

Hi OrganD0n0r

We have working applications already, that you are free to try!

iOS app

Android app

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

I think I persuaded my friend to participate in your project, but he said that he was away from the computer, I advised him to arrive as soon as possible and register in a whitelist I do not know whether he would have time? when the deadline of registration - remind please.

Hi gefander!

Thank you for your interest and for spreading the awareness abyt Lynked.World.
We have private sale going on at the moment, and your friends definitely have time to join.
They should simply go to our Tokensale website and register there.

What is the minimum amount I have to invest today join private sale, and when distribution?

Hi MrSlave

Minimum amount needed in order to join Private Sale is 1 ETH, and LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

Until when is your Private Sale  going on?

Hi CptPizzard

Private sale  will go on until start of Public sale, so that means until November 5th.

How much i have to invest to be eligible for Private Sale?

Hi nnekic86

To join our Private Sale you have to invest atleast  1 ETH(or BTC equivalent of that amount).To join, please visit our Token Sale Website.

What will be the minimum investment in public ICO?

Minimum investment in the public phase of sale is going to be 100 dollars.
What currecies can we use for public sale?

Hi Melkor32

We accept ETH and BTC during our Public sale and Private sale.
Will you accept any other currencies in the future or just ETH and BTC?

Hi Kryptoking21

We don't plan to add any more cryptocurrencies, as we believe that having ETH and BTC is enough.
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

Is LYNK  security or utility token?

Hi BehindTheWheel

The LYNK token  does not give any rights to dividends  or interests and hence it is utility token.

Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

Do you have a minimum viable product already or is it still in development?

There is an application already, both for iOS and Android and it is fully functional.You can download it from App store and Google Play store.
Is it free or do we have to pay for the application?

Hi CrnaSupa

Both applications are of course free, and we invite you try it by yourself!
Lynked.World (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

I see that you will offer digital wallet. Can you tell me what will be the use cases of your digital wallet?

I think it will be used to share verified documents, educational certificates and stuff like that safely.
Is using that digital wallet mandatory?

Hi Comex33

Digital wallet is integral part of Lynked World,and you will use it  to store  personal identification and other document e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, Medical Records, Degree Certificates etc.

Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

I think I persuaded my friend to participate in your project, but he said that he was away from the computer, I advised him to arrive as soon as possible and register in a whitelist I do not know whether he would have time? when the deadline of registration - remind please.

Hi gefander!

We have private sale going on at the moment, and your friends definitely have time to join.

What is the minimum amount I have to invest today join private sale, and when distribution?

Hi MrSlave

Minimum amount needed in order to join Private Sale is 1 ETH, and LYNK tokens will be distributed after end of Sale.

Hi CptPizzard

Private sale  will go on until start of Public sale, so that means until November 5th.

Hi nnekic86

To join our Private Sale you have to invest atleast  1 ETH(or BTC equivalent of that amount).To join, please visit our Token Sale Website.

Hi Melkor32

Hi Kryptoking21

We don't plan to add any more cryptocurrencies, as we believe that having ETH and BTC is enough.

I think that's enough because they are the most popular cryptocurrencies Grin
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

Lynked.World enables individuals and organizations to own, control and share digitally trusted identity, data and documents in a secure and convenient manner. The project has applications on google play store and App store. I believe this platform has all elements necessary to be become a pioneer when it comes to making blockchain technology available for the masses.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

Lynked.World enables individuals and organizations to own, control and share digitally trusted identity, data and documents in a secure and convenient manner. The project has applications on google play store and App store. I believe this platform has all elements necessary to be become a pioneer when it comes to making blockchain technology available for the masses.

I totally agree,what impresses me the most is that they have working applications already,rare are the projects that developed apps first and then went for Sale!
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:27:48 PM

I see that you will offer digital wallet. Can you tell me what will be the use cases of your digital wallet?

I think it will be used to share verified documents, educational certificates and stuff like that safely.

Hi Comex33

Digital wallet is integral part of Lynked World,and you will use it  to store  personal identification and other document e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, Medical Records, Degree Certificates etc.

Something like the real one Grin
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

Hi Comex33

Something like the real one Grin

Wondering if it is similar to Apple Wallet?Is that possible to try out already?
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

Lynked.World is doing some wonders.Having a working product (App) in ICO phase supported both on Android and iOS is a refreshing thing to see. Multifactor authentication that has been introduced recently with digital wallet feature forced me to believe in what team is doing!
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

Lynked.World is doing some wonders.Having a working product (App) in ICO phase supported both on Android and iOS is a refreshing thing to see. Multifactor authentication that has been introduced recently with digital wallet feature forced me to believe in what team is doing!

Can you explain more about Multifactor authentication? Will that be for application or?

That means that your mobile device becomes an authenticator itself, so you don't need passwords, usernames and stuff like that.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:03:35 PM

Can you explain more about Multifactor authentication? Will that be for application or?

That means that your mobile device becomes an authenticator itself, so you don't need passwords, usernames and stuff like that.
How does the Multifactor work? Can we get some insight on it?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Hi CptPizzard

Hi nnekic86

Hi Melkor32

Hi Kryptoking21

I agree,even thought it never hurts to have more options,ETH and BTc are more than enough Cheesy
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Hi CptPizzard

Hi nnekic86

Hi Melkor32

Hi Kryptoking21

I agree,even thought it never hurts to have more options,ETH and BTc are more than enough Cheesy

If someone wants to invest he will find a way to get some ETH or BTC to be honest.It is not a complicated thing to do.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

How much is such a system safe at all?
Anozig12

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:33:23 PM

What is your soft cap and hard cap?
CrnaSupa

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

What is Lynked.World Reward System?
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

BTC

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:53:38 PM

This seems a very interesting project and quite intriguing. The project title is really catchy and I commend the Lynked.World team in creating the tagline "Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era". I will follow this thread and I guess this will really something in the near future.
I was also attracted by the name of the project. I hope that this is not all of its pluses Grin.
Surface analysis conducted by me showed good results Wink Surface analysis conducted by me showed good results

■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

Hi gefander!

Hi MrSlave

Hi CptPizzard

Hi nnekic86

Hi Melkor32

Hi Kryptoking21

If someone wants to invest he will find a way to get some ETH or BTC to be honest.It is not a complicated thing to do.

Of course, these are common cryptocurrencies, available to everyone Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: