Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE LIBRA (FRL) - a decentralised version of Libra  (Read 587 times)
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 676
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:33:31 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2019, 03:02:01 PM by phoenxikonsole

WAIT ! Before you scream SCAM!!! We don't care... let me explain why this project is started and enjoy it or not

Friday I had a phone call with a partner and we loved about OPEN LIBRA announcement. We loved because the full critic they pointed to FACEBOOK just fits to them selves. I asked myself how you could create a decentralised but yet stable coin..

very simple.. take out the human entities out of the game controlling it.

FREE LIBRA idea was born..
And i like it..
and if you don't like it I give a big "shitcoin" load on it : )

Im founder of TELOS coin and soon be launched BitcoinSubsidium (as we need a chain holding ASSETS)

I am really disappointed about the fact that former "Banks" were enemies to poor people and now the "rebels aka Blockchain pioneers are just as nasty bitches like the banks back in 2008". Fighting against others .. bashing on them and even creating rule sets to f*ck newcomers..

So here we are... We reverse it.. take out human greed and you have something interesting.

A WIP placeholder can be found here:
www.libra-ai.org

We will not use Masternode as they are easy targets and hard to manage.. it must be bullet proof and as easy as just launching an app.
We rely completely on Wallet users. At least one must be running to keep the chain up.
There will be no out of the air reward at fixed rate ! (NO POS NO MN NO MINING)

So what? What is your benefit.
Quite simple. MinX (think about SIRI , a minx is "an impudent, cunning, or boldly flirtatious girl or young woman." ) is a botnet where every member is aware of being part of it. Each wallet services as so called Neuron (nothing more than a Node holding a copy of the chain but also a copy of the MinX's knowledge database).

So MinX will keep going as long one Peer stays active. Else it will be in a sort of "deep sleep"

MinX will server as a sort of Trading Bot. You can send coins, MinX will trade them to Stable coins and send you a FRL coin covered by other existing stable coins.
MinX will hold its keys encrypted without any option for anyone (including me) to find them out.
If MinX created revenue due to trading, this revenue will be shared once a hour with all connected peers.

Easy as that.

Who is in ?

Regulate a fuckin AI

And regarding Exchanges requiing KYC... I know at least on AI which can apply to it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(robot)

So how to earn?
-> Revenue shares
-> If you need more.. loan coins to MinX

What? Scam ! .. Nope... just join relaxe until we release the source.. Read the source...build from source.... enjoy the new world...
Thats all.

Have a nice weekend.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 09:07:42 AM

People asked about rewards ... yeah ..

The following beneficials can be provided for peers (connected wallets)
Automatic revenue share of trading revenue once an hour
How much ?
Don’t know.. but based on trading bot results of the past it can be 0.3 - 20 % per hour.

% of what ?
Of the stable coin basket currently existing.

I thought about another way:
Loans

What if you loan MinX coins to do autotrading?
You could get a fixed rate of interest.

So here we go ..

Creating a decentralized bank.. a Benchmark for governments. Why not using it in order to provide a basic income to your people ? The AI works over country borders away..

Think about

phoenxikonsole (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 01:54:05 PM

After a while .. some progress : )

@everyone Birake is close to getting added XBTX token support. This opens the door to get your XBTX based tokens listed on the Birake Network and the Bitdordo App . Also I am going to launch NHS which stands for NoHumanS and is a prototype of libra-ai . No humans is an experiment to create a Token without any human interaction. So the gains come from the bots and bots don’t sleep , don’t dump and don’t get robbed. It’s also a benchmark for myself if humans are required at all if you rely on public tokenomics .. I believe : no . NHS max supply is 100 token. Each bot will trade against btc / telos / XBTX and these coins in between. Goal is to make gains on trades and pump the value of  NHS. If NHS works as I think it does, we are going replace it with Libra-ai testnet (testnet means again no human interaction). It is planned to rewarded bots based on proof of gain. If a bot reaches a certain level of success he is also allowed to clone itself (creates a new key for new bot).  The owner has than basically 2 individual bots. There will be 2 groups of bots „trusted“ and „untrusted“. Trusted bots represent the seed nodes and governance. Everything else is still subject to change based on lesson learned in the next days.

NHS is an experimental utility token used as proof of concept. It is not meant that you buy em.. they will be replaced with FRL later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: