Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason for Bitcoin's price increase in the end of the year?  (Read 2052 times)
Anamika143 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular precious currency in the online exchange market. If you look at the statistics of the past year, end of the year it is seen that almost every year the price of Bitcoin increases and the market volume is also very high.

But it is not seen in the middle of the year. But why does this happen, have any reason?
Will the same statistics be seen in the end of 2018?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817

🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

Bitcoin got super hyped at pretty much almost everywhere. Random people knew about them, bitcoin was in the news frequently, etc. I've read some articles that say that even some grandparents are buying bitcoin because of the hype. It was pretty much a reverse domino effect.

Not because it happened at the end of 2017 it doesn't automatically meant he same will happen this year. Is it impossible though? Of course not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gururapyco

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

Maybe because at the end of the year people finished most of their expenses and have some spare money to invest and they choose cryptocurrencies. Last year it was too overhyped.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular precious currency in the online exchange market. If you look at the statistics of the past year, end of the year it is seen that almost every year the price of Bitcoin increases and the market volume is also very high.

But it is not seen in the middle of the year. But why does this happen, have any reason?

That would not always happen. Since a lot of people may think of that way then some of the whales wouldn't make that happen because a lot of people like you would have bought Bitcoin before the end of the year and hoping for it to go up. Whales are just going to wait you out to sell all of your holdings and will surely they would pump it after that.
jhonxu

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

Because investors will will invest for 2019
Heleacce

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

I don't personally know any particular reason why is this happening always by the end of the year but it might be a good sign for all of us to buy more right now.
regadly

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

I think unequivocally. By the end of the year new technologies must enter. The advantage of bitcoin will remain obvious. Unreliability of fiat money with the growth of tension is unsupported.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

People has many at the end of the year because of christmas bonuses or any other bonuses or incentives that they would be receiving at the end of the year and many of them would consider putting it into something that they can benefit for a long time and cryptocurrencies would be one of the options that's why there is a tendency that price would increase at the end of the year.

Maybe because at the end of the year people finished most of their expenses and have some spare money to invest and they choose cryptocurrencies. Last year it was too overhyped.

Yes, it was hype and maybe it would hype this year too as we don't know for sure what will happen at the end of the year. Given that we are waiting for good news like ETF which has a possibility of pumping the price then maybe price would rise sooner than expected.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

Last year Bitcoin finally reach a mainstream level, nobody knew what it was but before you know it, it was everywhere and everyone wanted a piece of the pie since people thought it was going to be easiest way earn some quick buck. Hype and FOMO were the fuel to the last bull run, but I doubt we're gonna see that this year.

Everyone knows what to expect from Bitcoin, the general public is now careful with their onw money, we won't see people pouring capital on the cryptosphere like there's no tomorrow because they know what could happen in the short-term (a massive crash). It is possible that we could see another increase like that since anything can happen in this market, but IMO i think it's very unlikely that we'll see that massive upward movement this year.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

I believe that remains to be seen at the end of the year for btc. In my opinion, I think OP and most of the people supporting btc could possibly be on the right assumption as btc is expected to make an up trend rise the same as what had happened in the last quarter of 2017.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

I only see a bitcoin price chart that always rises at the end of the year, and that may be the reason why the predicted price of bitcoin will rise at the end of each year, maybe at that time many investors started investing in cryptocurrency, so the supply of coins was reduced and the price goes up.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

Most investments behave like that.
This comes from the earlier times when there wasn't internet available for everyone everywhere.

Investors used to cash out before the summer break. And came back at the end of the year and bought in again.

Currently, with online availability everywhere, this hasn't changed much since it became sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy.
The market works like that and the participants make use of it / keep it going this way.

Maybe. Maybe not.
Noone can predict the future.

You should stop worrying about the next 12 months and start thinking long term..

sunsilk

Activity: 2870
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

I'm not so sure if this year is going to be the same with that yearly pattern of increase. I've always believed that statistics don't lie and that's sure if we will take a look at yearly stats on the price movement of bitcoin and there's nothing wrong with that.

But for this year, its different. Bitcoin has to surpass $20,000 for this year which is the all time high and ending price last year. This year has been in correction so that's the reason why the market wasn't the same as before.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

It is practically assessed that the trend of the last quarter strength of bitcoin is related to the financial capability of people towards the end of the year as many receive their bonuses, good business profits and reception of other financial benefits.

In fact, many business establishments implements their financial year to start somewhere between September to November of each year. This supports the good movement of bitcoin in the market as some get to afford to invest, trade or simply enjoy the purchasing benefits of bitcoin.

Should many consider bitcoin a worthy crypto coin this year, then we will see the same market trend at the end of this year.
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

I still believe that at the end of the year bitcoin will rise to the level of 15 000$ this is certainly not the limit that he did last year. And in 2019, bitcoin will begin to grow very strongly in the spring. 2018 is a very important year for bitcoin and I do not expect high frontiers from it.History repeats itself bitcoin 2019, repeat 2014. As they say, we'll see.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3551

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

The Bitcoin market is open for 24-hours/7day, so it is not as time-related as it is in the currency market, where news on holidays affects prices at the opening and so on.
Also, if you check the charts, you will find a link to the news more than the times.

Stop worrying and do not build your economy on false assumptions. "Bitcoin is not a musical note that revolves every year."

Will the same statistics be seen at the end of 2018?
That increase was not normal and there were a lot of articles that talk about manipulating prices[1].

[1] Bitcoin’s astronomical rise last year was buoyed by market manipulation, researchers say

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:52:49 PM

There's no reason at all. It's just that,it usually happened at the end of the year when bitcoin started to increase its value. Sometimes investors are into patterns and trends. A lot of people is speculating that by the end of the year bitcoin's value will skyrocket and history will repeat itself. With this idea given to the public, it will attract more new investors and eventually the value of bitcoin will increase as expected but with the current FUD and negative news about crypto, reaching to the moon when it comes to the value of bitcoin by the end of 2018 is quite vague but still possible.  Grin
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

I think there is not exact reason for Bitcoin's price increase in the end of the year. But some matter is work for this reason. Many people buy bitcoin end of year for hold their money. Many employeur get big bonus from their job for Marry Christmas then they bought bitcoin. So when bitcoin volume is stay high.
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

Its simple: more demand = a higher price.  Adoption rates are still really low and once more stores and people accept bitcoin around the world the price will skyrocket over $20,000 easily.
Champeon

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

Though it will be harsh to say but I think the price won’t rise at the end of this year. Because not every year will behave similar. Besides we haven’t seen any symptoms of price rising.
ChainFish

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

I hope the price happens at the end of this year as it happened on the last year. Then many people will be able recover this drop. I think there is sheer chance to happen it as many experts are saying it
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:46:59 PM

In the end of 2017 BTC has showed extra ordinary price rise but this does not mean that it is going to be the same in 2018. BTC ETF decision might cause the price move to a positive or negative direction in this year.
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

There might be some reasons but this price rise may not always happen in the end of the year. People might have some extra money in their hands due to incentives or Christmas bonuses and they buy BTC to make profit.
MidnightNugget

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

It is actually quite difficult to figure out all the reasons behind the price rise of BTC at the end of the year. May be whales are responsible for that or most people get their extra money at the end of the year to make investment.
electrobit8024

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular currency in the online market.I just see the bitcon price chart that always rises at the end of the year.maby investors investing in cryptocurrency, so the price goes up.
cryptoking252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:06:53 PM

it is not easy to find a specific reason behind it cause many internal reasons,  but ups and downs keep happening here so we should be happy that prices are increasing and hopefully it will be more developed in the future
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

what ever the reasons are at first I am glad that the prices has increased,  it is a very good news for the market,  as per you curiosity price rate increases because of many reasons no specific reason can control the whole market system so if we stay aware we will able to know this
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

I understand your curiosity about the market rate but I think this kind of thing are very normal in this market, things keep changing here all the time and this ups and downs are part of this place
BitcoinMaster555

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

It's difficult to say about this any particular reason. maybe at that time many investors started investing. so that time supply of coins reduced and the price grow up.
Remilekun1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

I have also been thinking about the reason but I could not justify my conclusion with only my thinking alone. But I think is due to the fact that most people have spare money towards end end of the year and they feel like not wasting it and they decided to invested it on bitcoin.
Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:32:23 PM

The only reason that I have concerned before is that new big investors would come to the market and bring their money here but very now I'm thinking that nobody would come to this unstable market to invest in.

Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

it can he happen because at that time many investors started investing and supply of coins reduced that's why the price grow up.
jackpot888

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

people use that in the end of year bitcoin price will be increasing that's why they start to invest here more and more. that time supply reduce and price will increase.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:24:41 PM

I suspect that it is all the money and profits of the investors and banker.
They mostly getting there profits at the end of the year.
But i am also waiting for the rush  of this year XD

kind regards
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

There could be many factors responsible and without gainsaying quick profits from some greedy and avaricious fellows could be manipulating the price in orer to make a kill just before the Yuletide and the beginning of the on-coming year.The volume is usually big and no doubt the essence is to make something before the year runs out!

Dondont

Activity: 446

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:46:02 PM

at least we know, some of the problems in cryptocurrency this year have had a different impact compared to the previous year, ETFs, SEC and regulations on crypto in various countries made the market situation this year miss from what we expect

MobyCrypt

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

This is a question I have always had in my mind as well, but I have never understood that. And I see that most people in this thread have no clues either. Let's hope it will be true this year too.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

No one can really say whether or not 2018 will be another 2017. But it is still a possibility. Though this year's run may not be as intense as last year's, I believe that Bitcoin will still make a reasonable rise. It would be better for us to not expect for BTC to reland on ATH or beyond, but just be optimistic about how things will turn out towards year end.

jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

i personally will want to believe that investors get much money from the fourth quarter of the year and then they tend to convert it to crypto currency and precisely the bitcoin option of the coin so as to keep it for the new business year and also to avoid spending it unnecessary. it may be seen as a way of saving it too.
cryptoking252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:57:51 AM

Bitcoin price depend on various factor. The price is depend on the project mostly. If the project is good then it will catch more people and the price is automatically high. So far bitcoin mostly announce the project  end of the year so the price is high end of the year.
KingKongBong4152

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

Most of the investor invest in crypto end of the year. So the follow of it will automatically increase the last two month of a year. On the other hand bitcoin introduce some project on December it’s the one of the reason of price increase.
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

it's just prediction that bitcoin price will pump at the  end of the year. everyone thinks that it will repeat 2017 history. but you can prediict the bitcoin market. new year coming and new investors will surely come. so there is a possibility to pump the price of bitcoin.
btcmaster999

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

there is no actual reason to rise the price of bitcoin. it's kind of tradition that the price of bitcoin gradually increasing at the end of year maximum time. that's why people beleive that and predict the price will up at the end of the year.
hacekd

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

I only see a bitcoin price chart that always rises at the end of the year, and that may be the reason why the predicted price of bitcoin will rise at the end of each year, maybe at that time many investors started investing in cryptocurrency, so the supply of coins was reduced and the price goes up.
Bitcoin experiences what is called Bitcoin Halvings, or a reduction in the supply of virtual currencies because it happens every 4 years, every 10 minutes there will be a reduction in the amount of Bitcoin to half.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
BlackandRed654

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

new year coming bitcoin authority will add some new technology and people will attract with it. if investors  rise ,price will also rise. moreover if sec announced the etf decesion in a positive way i think price will rise soon, it will not wait for at the end of the year.
CanyonsBull

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

It's not always the happens same. Many people think that there are some whales who do this. But before the end of the year, investors tried to gain what he had hoped  and what kind of gains he expected to make. In that case, the price increased.
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

This is not always the same case. But in most cases we see the price increases at the end of the year. There may be many other reasons behind this. I think big investors do not have much impact on this. It may be natural.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

This is not always the same case. But in most cases we see the price increases at the end of the year. There may be many other reasons behind this. I think big investors do not have much impact on this. It may be natural.

The crypto market was pump and dump in all the time but every year supply and demand is increasing in last two months so surely we should expect some good hype in this year. But some peoples are said it is natural, I think Bitcoin is decentralised platform so surely some influence is possible in value of Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jackpot888

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

At the end of every year, the price of Bitcoin goes up does not always happen the same. Because it may be that, at the end of the year, they have some extra money and they want to invest it in bitcoin and then such prices increase.
cryptorampage963

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

I am not seeing it lost its ground. BTC price today is $7006 and it is not less. BTC's average return rate in 2018 is 52%. Assuming it will grow more at the end of the year.
pimondcrypto

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

The Bitcoin market is a complete jukebox for me, it comes every moment in a new way. But it really is very potent as having a rightful place in the market. That's why everytime whales try to shake it that causes dumps and pumps. But it is sure that a real pump is going to happen by the end of the year.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

Bitcoin is the most promising crypto  in crypto world and it's already gain strong standing possition tto many people. And it's increasing at the end of the year. There would be some factor for this rise but not easy to define them.
CoinOnTheBeach321

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

Many investors come back to invest on it because they will able to have something from year savings for invest on it. And probably it's one of the reason to increase bitvoin's market price at the end of the year.
websoftwareengineer

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

Bitcoin is the most promising crypto  in crypto world and it's already gain strong standing possition tto many people. And it's increasing at the end of the year. There would be some factor for this rise but not easy to define them.

Yes you are right because it does not have any open source platform but the price is growing due to its demand in the market as well as its popularity.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
larkscrypto

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

Last year bitcoin raised on it's peak value and it's almost 20k$ and that was a milestone dor bitcoin and also for crypto. Hope this year it will be increase again at the end of the year.
InnocentDemon

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

Bitcoin‘s price increased at the end of last year.But its not that every year the price will increase in the  end.well,that’s not impossible though.All I want to say is that its not necessary to increase the preice in the end.It may be increased in the middle of the year too.
MarshMagpie

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

This is very truth that, when a technology will be improved more comparing other blockchain technology, it will make itself better very soon. Most of the people are trending to buy bitcoin and most of the biggest company also investing for bitcoin in recent year. Bitcoin increasing its features and offers.So It's getting popularity so fast.
PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

This may be for it's popularity and for the improvement of advanced level blockchain technology.Bitcoins offer a lot of coin per every 10 minuts.So its making minner interested to mine more bitcoin.The total value of marketCap of Bitcoin is too much comparing other's coins. It also happen that, people are selling altcoin and buying Bitcoin, and this also expain the downfall of other coins.
Sact

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

The price will rise at the end of this year, I think; this is most popular speculations happening in the whole community. It would be if it happens. But I fear the way Bitcoin always surprises, it may surprise this time too
CryptoSimmonds

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

Its not true that the price of bitcoin rises high in the end time  of every year. People buy and sell bitcoins randomly that’s why sometimes it value gets higher. Just like the end of 2017.
LuckyOctopus

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

The success of bitcoin amongst other cryptocurrencies has led to great investor interest in blockchain techologies. Investments in these technologies are generally made by way of an ICO, usually denominated in bitcoin and/or ether. This increases demand for bitcoin & ether which raises the price and generates even more investor interest in blockchains orcryptocurrencies, leading to further ICO's and so on.And it is sure that, this value will go increasing.
CryptoBry714

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

There should many reason behind thiss and I specificly don't know why it's happen. But I hope because of coming new investors. And many new feature and technology improve at the end of the year and it's fuel for bitcoin price.
Eatund79

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

Bitcoin is the best digital currency exchanger in the crypto market. Many people knows about it and takes part in it. May be people think that, bitcoin’s price rises high in every next year but it is not true.
Fornam

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

I don’t know actually why or what are the reasons behind rising the price of bitcoin in the year end period. In 2017, it also happened tremendously! It was really unbelievable! But I think it will not happen each and every year.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

I don’t know actually why or what are the reasons behind rising the price of bitcoin in the year end period. In 2017, it also happened tremendously! It was really unbelievable! But I think it will not happen each and every year.

And i don't think it will be the same this year since a lot of things have changed. Bitcoin isn't as known then as today since it's popularity really skyrocketed by that 2017 run. And people have been hearing a lot of negatives about btc now so it'll be hard to hype it up like before.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

Hope it's will be affirmative for crypto in this certain country and that's will be issued with ICO. And it will be a traditional trading platform soon I hope and it's will be inspired other country t concern about crypto.
steve_rogers321

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

Bitcoin  increased in the last quarter of year. Should have many vital reason for this. From my side I think it's depens on financial condition of investor. If their financial condition is well then they feel better to invest on bitcoin. And in last quarter people get bonous businees benefit etc.
BlackandRed654

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

The bitcoin price has failed to grab above the $7,700. There can be many reasons behind this. The main reaons of them may be the strictness of government. Miners play a important role for it too.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

I did not think we have other reasons than the increase in demand for bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies but the end of the year.  Many investors desire to make little profits for the new year celebration and that makes them to put money into cryptocurrencies.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

Mr Lee of Fundstrat Global Advisors said there is an "imperative connection" between developing markets and bitcoin.He stated: "when all is said in done, we supposing mining and essential variables like system impact truly drive bitcoin's esteem. In any case, full scale factors affect arrange esteem."
jefrystar

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:05:58 AM

The cost of Bitcoin will twofold inside a half year and recapture the amazing statures it came to before its esteem dove in the ongoing 'cryptopocalypse'. That is the assessment of one investigator who professes to have recognized an example in the broadly unusual conduct of the Bitcoin advertises.
Brequir

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:08:14 AM

I think at the end of the year people get to be free and they get a usual long vacation. At that time, they invest in crypto currency to utilise their time and to earn a good amount money. As a result, demand increases and the price also get increased.
cvpwy

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

Tom Lee is by a wide margin a standout amongst the most unmistakable digital money bulls out in the space at this moment, with consistent appearances on prevailing press sources covering themes identified with the cryptographic money industry.
SweetSin

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

If you look previous year’s statistics then you will see end of the year bitcoin price increase. So it might be happen this year too.
Mir Zafar

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:31:00 AM

Yeah, I saw it also. The same thing happened in the last two years. I think there is a possibility that the price of the bitcoin will be increased again. Then the investors can make a profit.
wsca

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:43:03 AM

The increasing and decreasing of the price of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin depends on the demand and sale of the particular crypto coins. At the end of the year, most of the people want to invest in bitcoin for the future so the demand is getting increased. That’s why the price also increased.
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:43:34 AM

There are investors who thinks that there is a pattern behind it. But there isn't any particular reason for it at all. Most of us thinks that the prices will usually increase at the end of the year and that is when the demand pushes up and the price as a result, increases.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

Actually, it is not possible to say that the price of the bitcoin will be increased or decreased at the end of the year as previous. But always hope for the best. It may be increased also.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:09:27 AM

It is really not possible to predict anything about the cryptocurrency market. The market is always unstable and facing continuous ups and downs. Bitcoin is the most potential coin in the cryptocurrency. After a long bearish market, the price of Bitcoin is rising again. I think the same statistics will be seen by the end of 2018.
Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

Actually everyone is talking about that in the end of the year the price will rise. This news is spreading and the investors are thinking about to invest and it will make rise the price. I guess this is how the price will increase.
ce7mee

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:00:00 AM

Price can be rise or fall. Both can be happened. There is no reason to say surely for rising price in the end of the year. Not every time it will be a coincident. So let’s wait and see. Future will show us what will happen.
eekkaa

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:35:00 AM

usually the price conditions of bitcoin will experience a price increase at the end of the year because there may be an increase in algorithms and higher demand but getting bitcoin is very difficult, which makes bitcoin expensive at the end of the year.
GoldOrBTC

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

Normally the investors believe that there is a trend that the prices are supposed to increase within the end of the year. But this is not the case in reality but just a mere coincidence. But whatever the reason is, it is a good thing that the price is going up.
watashi007

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

Normally the investors believe that there is a trend that the prices are supposed to increase within the end of the year. But this is not the case in reality but just a mere coincidence. But whatever the reason is, it is a good thing that the price is going up.
Many people think that there are some whales who do this. But before the end of the year, investors tried to
gain what he had hoped  and what kind of gains he expected to make. In that case, the price increased.
Labyrinth Wraiths

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

A lot of the people believe that the prices usually rise at the end of the year and that is when they start to buy and invest in them. They believe that there seems to be a pattern but in fact it is just a belief. Nevertheless, as long as the prices increase, that's all that matters.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

A lot of the people believe that the prices usually rise at the end of the year and that is when they start to buy and invest in them. They believe that there seems to be a pattern but in fact it is just a belief. Nevertheless, as long as the prices increase, that's all that matters.
It's kind of tradition that the price of bitcoin gradually increasing at the end of year maximum time.
That's why people beleive that and predict the price will up at the end of the year.
kayakcrypto9875

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

Actually I don’t think there is any specific reason for this. It’s just usually happens and maybe investor’s are following the trend. But we can’t be so sure about what is going to ne happened. It’s really unpredictable.
A S Valentina

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

But you can see that the pattern is different. Last year the boost was great but this year it is kinda slow. Still hoping for the best. Lets see if bitcoin can break new milestones this year.
ce7mee

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:59:30 PM

Yeah i have also noticed this thing. I am also thinking about this and it looks like most of the sectors of investments have some boost at the end of the year.
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

I don't think it will happen everytime or every year. But i think the holiday may have some effects on this thing. Maybe because people get some extra money this time and invest more.
SladderyNewS

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Well bitcoin is always volatile so no one actually knows what is the reason I guess. But I think at the end of the year people might invest some money in the bitcoin which they saver through out the year and that's why the price increases at the end of every year.
coppied

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

I dont think there is any particular reason for the price to rise at the end of the year. Maybe, it's been down for a long time and people started investing much than before and it got more popular. That's the main reason I think.
zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1546

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

I am not sure if the price went up in this year, but in the past years generally speaking, all markets were a profitable year.
So, at the end of the accounting year people got Christmas bonuses, dividends, etc. Simultaneously Bitcoin's knowledge reaches record highs, and therefore due to its rising popularity people will be tempted to invest into this market.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

There's plenty of reasons on why the prices keeps falling. I will accuse the exchangers. Some exchanges bitcoin with other coins. This can be the reason for it.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:32:01 PM

Price can be rise or fall. Both can be happened. There is no reason to say surely for rising price in the end of the year. Not every time it will be a coincident. So let’s wait and see. Future will show us what will happen.
Yeah anything can happen, many people speculate that prices will rise at the end of the year because they see price changes in
previous years that always rise at the end of the year so they think that the price is likely to rise at december, lets wait and see
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

In my own opinion, the reason for the market price to pump up again is the legalization of cryptocurrency on other countries so we can expect higher prices in the future.
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:39:30 AM

Bitcoin lost more than 7500$, which is both depressing and shocking for some people. I personally think the miners are responsible for it.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

By the end of the year, the bearish price trend, which dominates throughout 2018, should end. This will be facilitated by the ever greater legalization of bitcoin in different countries of the world and the tenth anniversary of its creation.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

Perhaps end of the year is the new beginning for the common people like us. Also, the top driving factor behind bitcoin’s price increase, especially in the last few months has been wider mainstream awareness and acceptance. I believe there are other reasons why tendency of increasing the price of bitcoin.
darewaller

Activity: 2772
Merit: 634

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

Because people are not doing much during winter and they do not spend money on stuff as much as they spend on summer so they usually have leftover cash.

For example, during summers you go out to a place, have a dinner, maybe go out to drinking, maybe see a show, go to vacation and all that. However during winter you go to work and you go home, which means you save money. This is one of the biggest reasons why bitcoin goes up during winters because people have leftover cash to invest into bitcoin and another big reason why the price goes back down during summers because people cash out and spend it on vacations.

████████████████████████
SPORTS
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
bets.io
████████████████████████
CASINO
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

year-end is important for real sectors. year closures new targets and similar issues are held during this period. rate and proportion. new steps are taken and the market moves. so this crypto is also affecting the stock exchanges. we had a nice development last year but it was not like we expected this year. so the market is not ready for the end of the year. even if it is a rise it will not be a very healthy rise.
It happens shortly.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

In the middle of the year it's not visible, maybe by the end of 2018 it will be seen, but no one can guarantee, because no one knows the end of bitcoin, the decline in market prices is the end of the bitcoin situation, and hopefully by 2019 these prices continue to rise.
basyang

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

Actually I think the reason for Bitcoin price increases in the  end of the year is its the time that people choose to sell their coins because they want to have money before the year ends. There are lots of money we need in the month of december because its christmas and we celebrate it in a long season. And it is also a year were lots of projects closes their target market that is why the price of bitxoin suddenly rise.

.com/?utm_source=BCT&utm_medium=Sig&utm_campaign=MD&utm_term=Full]M I N T D I C E[/url] ◉◉ MULTIPLE CURRENCIES. MULTIPLE GAMES. DONE BETTER. ◉◉ M I N T D I C E
Introducing the world's best fully featured cryptocurrency casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ Facebook[/url
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:44:25 AM

Actually I think the reason for Bitcoin price increases in the  end of the year is its the time that people choose to sell their coins because they want to have money before the year ends. There are lots of money we need in the month of december because its christmas and we celebrate it in a long season. And it is also a year were lots of projects closes their target market that is why the price of bitxoin suddenly rise.
Actually bitcoin price will increase its value because people will buy bitcoin during their bitcoin specially when they travel because there are lots of people optedt to use bitcoins when traveling rather than bringing dollars or fiat currency and besides the are lots of countries accepted bitcoin.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: