Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 25404 times)
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:32:48 AM

The question of the timing of the ICO is very relevant. How soon will we find out the information? Thanks.

Hello Tatsiana07,

Thank you very much for your request!
The timing of the ICO will be announced Q1 2019.
To be up to date, please follow our social media channels and join our Telegram group.

Best,
Havuc

Good.
Can you name a number of reasons that affect the timing of sales? I assume that the team is waiting for the growth of the market. Or something else.
Thanks
maybe after the launch of ICO from BAAKT, MYO will start selling,
because some crypto currency experts say that BAAKT will affect the price of bitcoin later
Where did you get this guess? BAKKT is a regular project, even if it has big ambitions and many promises, but this has not yet been implemented. And I do not think that the BAKKT can greatly influence the market. And I do not think that the MYCRO JOBS devs are following the development of the BAKKT project.     This is some nonsense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:06:08 AM

MYCRO JOBS has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for MYCRO JOBS and submit your forecast! To learn more: http://bit.ly/2WrDLp6

Dimosscolorist

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:59:45 PM

The question of the timing of the ICO is very relevant. How soon will we find out the information? Thanks.

Hello Tatsiana07,

Thank you very much for your request!
The timing of the ICO will be announced Q1 2019.
To be up to date, please follow our social media channels and join our Telegram group.

Best,
Havuc

Good.
Can you name a number of reasons that affect the timing of sales? I assume that the team is waiting for the growth of the market. Or something else.
Thanks
maybe after the launch of ICO from BAAKT, MYO will start selling,
because some crypto currency experts say that BAAKT will affect the price of bitcoin later
Where did you get this guess? BAKKT is a regular project, even if it has big ambitions and many promises, but this has not yet been implemented. And I do not think that the BAKKT can greatly influence the market. And I do not think that the MYCRO JOBS devs are following the development of the BAKKT project.     This is some nonsense.
Dear Dimosscolorist,

There are a lot of reasons, which we can't name yet. You will get to know soon, just be patient.
One thing I can tell you: Before we start our sale we want to accomplish some steps of our marketing strategy.
This will be better for our community and for us.
I hope this could help you out.
If you got further questions, feel free to ask.

Best,
Manager
OK, thanks for answer.. I have no additional questions yet. I am sure that these your, some steps of the marketing strategy will bring results.
I just wonder if there will be a sale this quarter. How do you see this situation. I will try to be patient. Wink It seems to me that this may be a working and promising project.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 07:26:47 AM

Dear Bitcointalk Supporter,

Unfortunately, we are forced to take the Mycro ANN Thread offline.
Since 4 months we have problems with our payment.
We also have not received the payment for February so far.
Mycro.Jobs shows no reaction to our invoices and emails.
After solving our problem we will go back online and be there for you.

We hope for your understanding.
Thank you so far.

Best,
MA.CAPITALS
So, what happens? The team doesn't care about marketing? Have you tried to communicate with the dev or MycroJobs Team via telegram before? Really, this made me feel shocked because I'm very hope into this project.
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:49:15 PM

I hope that soon, this situation will become clearer. This is a very interesting project. I think that the service they want to create will be useful.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:22:45 AM

Dear Bitcointalk Supporter,

Unfortunately, we are forced to take the Mycro ANN Thread offline.
Since 4 months we have problems with our payment.
We also have not received the payment for February so far.
Mycro.Jobs shows no reaction to our invoices and emails.
After solving our problem we will go back online and be there for you.

We hope for your understanding.
Thank you so far.

Best,
MA.CAPITALS
So, what happens? The team doesn't care about marketing? Have you tried to communicate with the dev or MycroJobs Team via telegram before? Really, this made me feel shocked because I'm very hope into this project.
Dear Bounty Hunters,

We are sorry for the confusion.
We could clarify our problem.

The bounty program of Mycro.Jobs is online.

Thank you for your patience!
Keep going with that good work.

Best,
Bounty Manager

It would be kinda hilarious if these guys fail to meet their obligations while building a platform and a community being all about micro jobs and reliable payments... Cheesy

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:41:03 PM

This is not very good behavior on the part of the team.I hope they had good reasons for this.
In addition, I would like to know how soon public sales will begin. There must be some deadlines. It can not be stretched to infinity.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
SixFigures

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:32:55 AM

This is not very good behavior on the part of the team.I hope they had good reasons for this.
In addition, I would like to know how soon public sales will begin. There must be some deadlines. It can not be stretched to infinity.

They don't even comment on this further even if the issue has been resolved. They shouldn't leave this without any comment here.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:06:17 PM

They don't even comment on this further even if the issue has been resolved. They shouldn't leave this without any comment here.
Guys please be patient. It will be announced soon.
Join our Telegram group to be up to date.

ok, thanks for the info.
Can you tell us at least how the private sale / pre-ico is going? Is the softcap has been reached?
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:29:27 PM

ok, thanks for the info.
Can you tell us at least how the private sale / pre-ico is going? Is the softcap has been reached?

In addition, the timing of the main sales have not yet been established. It was previously said that this information will be known in the 1Q. The 1Q is still on the way. I'm not in a hurry, everything is fine with me here. Just added a question.
SixFigures

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:38:24 PM

I can understand the guys here as they hear very often that they should just be patient and that's it, but it mostly doesn't happen anything.

Dimosscolorist

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:08:12 PM

I can understand the guys here as they hear very often that they should just be patient and that's it, but it mostly doesn't happen anything.
Follow our social media channels or telegram group and you will see that we are working very hard on the project.
We are non stop in the office and we never miss any meetup to represent Mycro.
Patience is what we need if you want to support us, you will see it will be worth it.
Thank you in advance!
Best,
Manager
Well, I try to be patient. I hope that soon you will be able to provide more specific information about the development of the project and prospects,anywhere, for example, in an medium article. So, that all information will in one place.
I think it is very convenient.
Thank.
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:31:51 PM

Check our new updated website!!!
Great job.
I see that we have dates for pre-sale and main sale. This is also the cost of the token during the ICO, and an approximate timeframe for entering the exchanger.
In addition, softcap has become much smaller.
What is the bonus for pre-sales, and what is the minimum purchase?
kudil

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 02:46:23 PM

I just checked it, now you're provide us the great website with more detail and I also hope, the team will transparent about fundraising during Token sale live. Goodluck!
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:28:14 AM

I have visited the look of your new website.
this is a very long project. especially in the bounty campaign. even now there is no certainty until what date the bounty will be completed.
hopefully everything goes according to expectations
kudil

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 03:25:27 PM

Do we need to pass KYC procedure if we want to use Mycro Platform in the future after release? And how's the progress with the platform?
kudil

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 12:08:26 PM

Do we need to pass KYC procedure if we want to use Mycro Platform in the future after release? And how's the progress with the platform?
If you want to use the platform you have to pass a KYC.
And if you want to know how the progress is going please check our roadmap and for further information follow our social media and Telegram to be up to date.
I just read a few pages on the whitepaper, I think Mycro Platform is great for help the human economy, especially in my country, really, there's a lot of unemployment in here. I hope Mycro Team will visit my country and present the concept of Mycrojobs, I mean not only in German, but also in Asia.

Honestly, I'm so happy to share this project into my friends.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:43:27 PM

If you want to use the platform you have to pass a KYC.
And if you want to know how the progress is going please check our roadmap and for further information follow our social media and Telegram to be up to date.
I just read a few pages on the whitepaper, I think Mycro Platform is great for help the human economy, especially in my country, really, there's a lot of unemployment in here. I hope Mycro Team will visit my country and present the concept of Mycrojobs, I mean not only in German, but also in Asia.

Honestly, I'm so happy to share this project into my friends.

Let's see how these guys will manage to organize it locally, before expanding. The idea, of course, is good, and can be very useful.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:42:39 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 05:12:56 PM by tempus

I have looked into this project, because I'm german and this is a german project. I really would like to find a great german project but... let's say I have a few questions.

1. In you Whitepaper you describe a problem to then claim this project would be the solution:

"Non-existence of a worldwide platform
Everyone has a to-do list with dozens of undone tasks that would pre- ferably be outsourced or done by an experienced person. But jobbers are hard to find. There is no global platform that unites demand and supply for home, delivery, and skilled services under one single roof, helping you to turn your to-do’s into done’s with the help of others."

Actually I find that funny. You talk about local jobs, "supply for home, delivery, and skilled services", but you believe it's a problem that there is no worldwide platform for this? How are the chances that I need somebody to wash my car and a guy from China takes a flight? ;-)

It's a common "approach" to describe a non-existent problem to sell something.

2. Competition? What I say above gives you the opportunity to somehow imply your project idea would be very unique, as if you are the first on this market and as if there is no competition. But how do you want to compete against all the websites for jobs how you describe it? I'm from Berlin, and of course I would not need a worldwide site because I don't need somebody from China to wash my car. So I would go to one of this sites:

https://www.gelegenheitsjobs.de/nebenjob/nebenjobs-berlin.php
https://www.jobruf.de/wochenendjob-berlin.html
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-jobs/berlin/gelegenheitsjob/k0c102l3331
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-heimarbeit-mini-nebenjobs/berlin/c107l3331
https://www.studentjob.de/nebenjob/berlin

Or you prefer Apps?

https://www.apple.com/de/search/nebenjobs?src=serp

It would be easy but a time consuming task to link much much more, probably thousands of App's for every country, city, even villages. And again: Since the tasks your project obviously is about, like Dog-sitting, it doesn't need a worldwide platform, or am I wrong?

3. This is the most troubling aspect: Why does it need a token? Won't it send everything else into a death spiral because it adds friction?

Let me explain what I mean using the video on your website. Here is a direct link:

https://youtu.be/4xHeknZhDlA

You tell a nice little story: A guy is under time pressure because his dog needs to go out. So he opens the App, it works frictionless to offer this Job and some minutes later a girl recognizes it (it works like magic!), she comes and takes the dog out and the payment is super easy over the App, using your ERC20...

You really believe that is even close to reality?

Let me tell you what is closer: You want to establish a worldwide platform and while that is not really needed (again, who needs a guy from China to do something in Berlin?) it would also not be an easy task if.... But even if: How many of those who would want to take your dog out would prefer BTC over cash for a $10 job? 3 of 100 maybe? At least it would not be too hard to sell BTC for cash, right? I mean, there is a market for that. It's volatile but possible to get the money out. But you want them to take your own Currency?

Thing is: You not only want to establish a global service site/App, but to have a chance for success, you have to establish your Token as accepted currency - you claim you would be able to establish something superior to BTC, something on one level with Paypal or Apple Pay - everything else would not work!

Reality is: Your dog-sitter would have to be somebody who knows what to do with it. She would send it over to IDEX to sell it for ETH and then to sell the ETH for the 10 Dollars she got for getting your dog out of the house. You believe that's how it will work? Or do you have a partnership with Paypal or Apple-Pay?

Reality is: The token has not just no real usecase, let alone advantage.

Reality is: This token only exists because you want to raise Millions! For what? To solve a non existent problem with a tiny App? And then to undermine all theoretical chances to make it successful because (and more by the way) you have to establish a worldwide used Cryptocurrency, actually a financial system? Not even Bitcoin would work for such a system.

Summary:

You want to solve a non-existend problem with an App. And while it's just about an App, you want to raise up to 14,000,000 €. To get money you need to sell a token - which contradicts everything, because it would only work how you advertise this if your token would become an accepted payment, at least like Paypal or Apple Pay.

Prediction:

You'll try your best to sell your ICO and some will invest. Maybe you'll get a million or even more. Then it will maybe(!) be listed on IDEX and there it will dry up totally.

To those who are new to Crypto:

Please check the markets on the left side: https://idex.market
Then scroll down, recognize how many tokens there are
Important: You don't need to scroll down much to already see all of those with a volume of 3 ETH per day (about $500) and even less. And then there are all of those who have ZERO volume.

Now imagine the girl who wants to take out this cute dog and imagine what she has to do after completing the job: She gets her $10 or 10 EUR in Mycro Token, she then sends it to IDEX and tries to sell it in a market with zero liquidity but even if there would be a bit of volume, the spread and volatility would be high.  And then she will have what? Yes, ETH! She then will have to send those ETH to another exchange to get Fiat.

"(...) Time is limited and we cannot stretch five minutes into an hour when we don’t have time to mow the lawn, walk the dog and grocery shop. (...)"

She will need more time to do that than she needed to take care of the dog!

To those who want to invest: Who believes that these guys, who want to solve a non existent problem with an App, are able to establish a financial system that is on one level with Paypal or Apple Pay or just Bitcoin or ETH or XRP to make the rest work?

To the team: What am I missing here?

Edit: I just saw that you also say FIAT and Credit Card will be accepted. But the question stays the same: Why the token? Especially if it would be possible not to use it to pay for jobs?

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:33:45 PM

I really like performance of the team to make this project achieve success and can develop in the future because they attend several events, but I still wait for ico to launch Q2 which still has no exact date

Day one at Blockchain Life Singapore is starting out great!

Full audiences, interesting speeches and lots of great minds attending! We're about to have some important meetups which will bear fruit very timely!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: