Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 25403 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:57:06 PM

if the bounty token is distributed, and MYO tokens are only on Bitforex exchanges, chances are the price of MYO tokens will down, but if the Bounty token is distributed and MYO already has multiple exchanges and large trading volumes, I think it will be fine

I agree with your thoughts, it should be true that the micro job team must work more with other exchange exchanges before the distribution of tokens for the participants begins, but if it only relies on bitforex exchanges, I don't think the price will be down because not all bounty participants will sell the token myo at that moment too.

The bounty campaign is still running for about 1 month and after that the distribution waits for 6 weeks so hopefully MYO will quickly be on the new exchange because when it's still long.
I am pretty sure MYO will soon be listed on the new exchange, especially the team will try and of course, and regarding the distribution, which has to wait until 6 weeks, I guess it's not too long because usually there are months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:13:25 PM

if the bounty token is distributed, and MYO tokens are only on Bitforex exchanges, chances are the price of MYO tokens will down, but if the Bounty token is distributed and MYO already has multiple exchanges and large trading volumes, I think it will be fine

I agree with your thoughts, it should be true that the micro job team must work more with other exchange exchanges before the distribution of tokens for the participants begins, but if it only relies on bitforex exchanges, I don't think the price will be down because not all bounty participants will sell the token myo at that moment too.
surely they are thinking about that now, but what I'm asking now is when will the bounty end? why have you discussed distribution for bounty? Is the bounty really going to end week 51? because when you ask in telegram "when the bounty ends" they will definitely answer "soon" to be announced soon, this indicates if bounty has no end date

The bounty has been taking almost a year now. This is the longest that I have encountered. If I am not mistaken, it will end on September. So there are still 2 months left before it ends, provided there will be no more extension and postponement. And then, the information is that the distribution will take at least 6 weeks. So provided everything has no delays, it will finally be distributed in November. That is gonna be more than a year since it started.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:02:09 PM

The bounty has been taking almost a year now. This is the longest that I have encountered. If I am not mistaken, it will end on September. So there are still 2 months left before it ends, provided there will be no more extension and postponement. And then, the information is that the distribution will take at least 6 weeks. So provided everything has no delays, it will finally be distributed in November. That is gonna be more than a year since it started.
There was a similar bounty that created by open platform last year and it ran almost a year, it will end at 1 sept and that means only a month left before the bounty campaign will be closed. MYO was preparing its project seriously and that's why it takes almost or more than a year to the marketing campaign.
As long as this company can be trusted and as a participants and we are feeling fine about that.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:45:04 AM

surely they are thinking about that now, but what I'm asking now is when will the bounty end? why have you discussed distribution for bounty? Is the bounty really going to end week 51? because when you ask in telegram "when the bounty ends" they will definitely answer "soon" to be announced soon, this indicates if bounty has no end date

What I know after the bounty ends there 6 weeks later is not for distribution but to check spreadsheets because so many join and fake accounts too many so the team takes 6 weeks, while the distribution is unclear how many days after checking.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:20:27 PM

What I know after the bounty ends there 6 weeks later is not for distribution but to check spreadsheets because so many join and fake accounts too many so the team takes 6 weeks, while the distribution is unclear how many days after checking.

Yes, they should be doing that. And since the spreadsheet as well as the checking of individual participants are not yet done, this entails a huge task. This will therefore take a long time.

As a matter of fact, their rule is that:

6. Negative trust members are not allowed to join.

And yet if you look at the participants, I can see a lot of red. The bounty manager seems to be sleeping.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:26:47 PM

no, you'e wrong .. distribution is done 6 weeks after bounty end and this has been mentioned on telegram, so for 6 weeks spreadsheet will be updated + complaints about stake each participant, after that they will immediately distribute

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:06:11 AM

Does our project expand into Southeast Asia? I am really annoyed that many small businesses that introduce jobs always cheat students and steal the money of many new people.
The government still can't do anything about them because they don't have enough evidence to sue them.
Therefore, I really need this application. Hopefully it will be expanded here to solve this problem.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:47:23 PM

Does our project expand into Southeast Asia? I am really annoyed that many small businesses that introduce jobs always cheat students and steal the money of many new people.
The government still can't do anything about them because they don't have enough evidence to sue them.
Therefore, I really need this application. Hopefully it will be expanded here to solve this problem.
I think that globalization is what the team wants to achieve, besides everything else. First need to demonstrate the good and correct work of the service, at least locally.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:58:16 PM

And yet if you look at the participants, I can see a lot of red. The bounty manager seems to be sleeping.

In which subsection do you see active participants with a red trust? I just checked the participants spreadsheet in the signature and didn’t see any of them there.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:01:50 PM

Yes, they should be doing that. And since the spreadsheet as well as the checking of individual participants are not yet done, this entails a huge task. This will therefore take a long time.

As a matter of fact, their rule is that:

6. Negative trust members are not allowed to join.

The bounty manager said the spreadsheet will be updated in the next three weeks and it is also true that I saw participants in red but still got bets as well and saw that at week 45 many participants did not meet posts in a week and participants got at stake too.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:12:37 PM

The bounty manager said the spreadsheet will be updated in the next three weeks and it is also true that I saw participants in red but still got bets as well and saw that at week 45 many participants did not meet posts in a week and participants got at stake too.
You should say that in telegram so that those who don't reach posts for one week don't get stake, because it's so unfair for those who have really worked
Santri

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 10:10:49 AM

You should say that in telegram so that those who don't reach posts for one week don't get stake, because it's so unfair for those who have really worked

It's really unfair whether the team is unprofessional in carrying out tasks like this, I hope this is an action from the team to be unfair to all MYO signature campaign users.
it's been 2 weeks they didn't update the spreadsheet and they will update in week 3, so let's wait whether in week 3 they will double check the spreadsheet or not

lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:49:53 PM

It's really unfair whether the team is unprofessional in carrying out tasks like this, I hope this is an action from the team to be unfair to all MYO signature campaign users.
it's been 2 weeks they didn't update the spreadsheet and they will update in week 3, so let's wait whether in week 3 they will double check the spreadsheet or not
Maybe they are busy so they haven't had time to update the spreadsheet yet and hopefully they can keep their word because otherwise people will be disappointed

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:03:06 PM

The IEO for this project was successful at Bitforex, but why was the community in the telegram less active? very confusing Undecided

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2758
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:08:54 PM

busy so they haven't had time to update the spreadsheet yet and hopefully they can keep their word because otherwise people will be disappointed
I hope so but let's calm about that and just do what we must have done. 1st September is not so long and the admins are still actively managing the telegram group and give an answer to the so many questions. I hope that our stakes will be updated by the team shortly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
andriyana

Activity: 842

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:13:13 PM

Hi.. ? does all MYO token sale are made on bitforex and where the second exchange will be made after the ICO is completed
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:02:41 PM

has anyone seen if the admin in the telegram says that bounty participants must do KYC to get payment, this seems very strange because at the beginning of the campaign they did not ask participants to do KYC but if it was the admin's decision then we must continue to do KYC in order to get payment
https://t.me/mycrojobsbounty/15324

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:51:32 PM

has anyone seen if the admin in the telegram says that bounty participants must do KYC to get payment, this seems very strange because at the beginning of the campaign they did not ask participants to do KYC but if it was the admin's decision then we must continue to do KYC in order to get payment
On the first page of the bounty branch, nothing is said about passing the KYC check. But if this requirement is stated, then we must do this in order to receive a reward. I must confess that I do not like this idea. But this does not surprise me at all, since many projects now resort to this in order to meet all the requirements of regulators.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
kudil

Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 03:00:43 AM

On the first page of the bounty branch, nothing is said about passing the KYC check. But if this requirement is stated, then we must do this in order to receive a reward. I must confess that I do not like this idea. But this does not surprise me at all, since many projects now resort to this in order to meet all the requirements of regulators.
Yes, I find that question, and I also ask to the admin "When we can submit our KYC?", then admin said "after bounty end", I know this decission is controversional, because in a few months ago many people always ask this question and admin always said "no", but let's see the positive affect of this, this will "kick" many cheater who joined at the end of this bounty.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:42:56 AM

in telegram they said distribution for bounty 6 weeks after bounty ended, would they do it on time? or KYC is only used to delay distribution? I see KYC as just a reason for teams in some projects not to pay bounty participants, one of them is jinbi, kyc process took up to 1 year but it hasn't finished until now, but if they can be on time then I don't mind doing KYC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: