Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to idea for start bitcoin project with 20 BTC!  (Read 414 times)
vahidsadri2000 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:52:08 AM

Send me your contact info I have a pretty nice project coming out soon gonna blow your mind. Lmk!!

Sadri[att] email.com
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:23:46 AM

You have some opportunities. Start your own exchange, launch an ICO, mining,lending. Or just create a better version of bitcointalk, a website with lots of functions where every new coin or token could list themselves there. Don't trust people here that much though. Whatever you do I think you will have lots of competition, so do something new, where there is no competition, something that is in demand in the crypto market right now.
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

Do you have like Skype or discord or something you can PM me?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

First things first,
Sign a message holding at least 10 bitcoins to show that you're here to actually work on the ideas and not steal them. If you don't want to sign the message publicly, I'll be okay with checking the signed message out confidentially.

Secondly,
You're more likely to get scammed if you're talking to the people who have mostly replied in this post.
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:16:11 AM

>.> keyword (most likely)
vahidsadri2000 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

First things first,
Sign a message holding at least 10 bitcoins to show that you're here to actually work on the ideas and not steal them. If you don't want to sign the message publicly, I'll be okay with checking the signed message out confidentially.

Secondly,
You're more likely to get scammed if you're talking to the people who have mostly replied in this post.

Hi Joel

I think is not need to share it and talk with members on telegram and email now, but you are right, i answer some of them there.

Thanks
inPRIVACYweBELIEVE

Activity: 164
Merit: 35

Earn 20% ref commission https://bit.ly/2MaHCEr

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

I don't think OP needs to prove that just yet. This is more of an invitation to pitch/brainstorm ideas. Imagine asking everyone who wants to potentially invest to verify their balances beforehand. It's not necessary until something materialistic formulates.
This is the same reason I have asked OP for a singed message. Have a look on few posts above, I do not think there are some people who are giving brainstorming idea. Me personally will not even bother to drop a message here with any idea. These place is noisy, I mean very noisy. Tomorrow someone else will come and say they have 50BTC and looking for idea. If I was seriously looking for idea then I would not simply drop a message like this...
Hi

I have 24 BTC, i bought 7 btc about 5 years ago and raise up it with trade and primedice.
I want to start a BTC Project with 20 btc, if do you have an BTC idea project, please tell me.

We can corporate together for do it.
You must have expertise in the field of the project.

Thanks
They would put some thoughts, their previous background, experience, skills etc if the person was really serious about ideas.

Based on what you want to give him idea?

If the person is a plumber but you end up giving him an idea about how to build AI robots do you think s/he will understand your idea?

IPBTT Signature Campaign Management [Legendary Vouch] 20% Ref Commission
50% OFF for first week service charge. Highest Standard & Zero Spam Policy will be ensured.
vahidsadri2000 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:38:15 PM

I don't think OP needs to prove that just yet. This is more of an invitation to pitch/brainstorm ideas. Imagine asking everyone who wants to potentially invest to verify their balances beforehand. It's not necessary until something materialistic formulates.
This is the same reason I have asked OP for a singed message. Have a look on few posts above, I do not think there are some people who are giving brainstorming idea. Me personally will not even bother to drop a message here with any idea. These place is noisy, I mean very noisy. Tomorrow someone else will come and say they have 50BTC and looking for idea. If I was seriously looking for idea then I would not simply drop a message like this...
Hi

I have 24 BTC, i bought 7 btc about 5 years ago and raise up it with trade and primedice.
I want to start a BTC Project with 20 btc, if do you have an BTC idea project, please tell me.

Thanks
They would put some thoughts, their previous background, experience, skills etc if the person was really serious about ideas.

Based on what you want to give him idea?

If the person is a plumber but you end up giving him an idea about how to build AI robots do you think s/he will understand your idea?

Don't need someone full description about self idea, They can tell me General information about it, if i interested we can continue together.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

Hi

Thanks
20 BTC are quite a nice amount. But I think the moment during this bear market could not help much for your project. Better wait for a bull run so you BTC are valued more and it's easier to get more investors investing in your project.
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:55:44 AM

I don't think is for real. You can't just hold 20 BTC which is 140,000 USD and you don't know what to do with that. Be serious man and signed your wallet address for us to believe you first before serious developers will show interest in your demand.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: