Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who is the most entertaining member of bitcointalk ? (you get 3 votes)  (Voting closed: September 16, 2018, 06:39:33 PM)
suchmoon - 30 (6.9%)
hilariousetc / hilariousandco - 26 (5.9%)
BobLawblaw - 15 (3.4%)
TMAN - 36 (8.2%)
Bruno / yutucoin - 42 (9.6%)
Spoetnik - 11 (2.5%)
The Pharmacist - 16 (3.7%)
pugman - 8 (1.8%)
Jet cash - 10 (2.3%)
Digaran - 17 (3.9%)
CFB - 0 (0%)
BCX - 2 (0.5%)
Lauda - 8 (1.8%)
ICEbreaker - 5 (1.1%)
Smooth - 7 (1.6%)
Spot - 0 (0%)
Quickseller - 17 (3.9%)
micgoosens - 16 (3.7%)
DannyHamilton - 6 (1.4%)
achow101 - 0 (0%)
BiPolarBob - 8 (1.8%)
theymos - 7 (1.6%)
nutildah - 4 (0.9%)
codishmumu - 2 (0.5%)
ManyProofs - 2 (0.5%)
Mexxer - 0 (0%)
xtraelv - 3 (0.7%)
Vod - 19 (4.3%)
BlindMayorBitcorn / Rosewater Foundation - 18 (4.1%)
bitpop - 0 (0%)
cryptodevil - 3 (0.7%)
B1tUnl0ck3r - 15 (3.4%)
LeGaulois - 9 (2.1%)
Last of the V8s - 15 (3.4%)
Notbatman - 17 (3.9%)
BADecker - 13 (3%)
mdayonliner - 7 (1.6%)
Huge Black Woman - 9 (2.1%)
Timelord2067 - 3 (0.7%)
manyproofs - 2 (0.5%)
codishmumu - 2 (0.5%)
Lesbiancow - 7 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most entertaining person on bitcointalk - POLL - 12 days - 3 votes per member  (Read 4713 times)
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:35:33 AM

Phinnaeus Gage doesn't have any posts in months and I read something about it being held as collateral..
That unfortunate fall from grace was discussed here.

Damn. It's good eat up most my day in firing up my 208 users accounts so to vote for myself.  Grin Grin Grin

Not confident this is bruno..

The could be something to that.

Bruno wasn't confident of that either.

Dudes, the account is still in my control. Taking a pic now that should suffice in proving that my dick is truly a whopping 6cm long.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Bruno

For humor purposes, I purposely messed up my hair ...

... Seriously, send me a hundred bucks so that I can buy a comb.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Anybody in the US wanna call me at 702-981-5600?

I'm not confident that these are all his alts.

My position..
I hope bruno has 1,000 alt accounts and is filthy rich from selling a few..

It dosn't make me think one bit less of bruno if he sold accounts or has a million bazillion alts..
Leaving red trust on him for that means nothing to me..

I would like for him not to lie about anything and be transparent but caught in a very sticky situation what is a guy to do..

Yeah maybe he isn't the perfect choice to escrow 10k BTC or whatever but that is not bruno, not his MO..

I just hope he is still posting.. Still dredging the truth off of the ocean floor of the internet, and posting it with sometimes cringie satire attached.

yu too too coin......
Sounds quite a bit like bruno, maybe he is high idk , but It's almost like I'm detecting a hint of chinglish..

He may not be the greatest literary genius of this forum, and has quite a unique posting style, but I don't recall him making too many "broken English, this syntax doesn't work" mistakes that I have seen in recent yutucoin posts..

Bruno should just start a newbie account if that's all he has left and get to being the same old bruno..

Whatever the fuck is going on, he shouldn't care (IMO) about some red trust from some technical social bylaws..
Sure maybe he forked up and made a mistake that technically allowed someone to tag him or whatever. It's quite unimportant..
I am not, and I don't think many people are interested in doing high stakes all in trades with bruno, so IDGAF if he sold an account or lost an account to a loan..

Ok, so don't send him all my BTCs woohoo.. But he needs to be here on this forum making his crazy posts and making scammers quiver in their boots..

Bruno, just do you and don't worry about the politics..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinClarity

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 02:11:53 AM by CoinClarity

My position..

It dosn't make me think one bit less of bruno if he sold accounts or has a million bazillion alts..

I would like for him not to lie about anything and be transparent but caught in a very sticky situation what is a guy to do..

Yeah maybe he isn't the perfect choice to escrow 10k BTC or whatever but that is not bruno, not his MO..

I just hope he is still posting.. Still dredging the truth off of the ocean floor of the internet, and posting it with sometimes cringie satire attached.

yu too too coin......
Sounds quite a bit like bruno, maybe he is high idk , but It's almost like I'm detecting a hint of chinglish..

He may not be the greatest literary genius of this forum, and has quite a unique posting style, but I don't recall him making too many "broken English, this syntax doesn't work" mistakes that I have seen in recent yutucoin posts..

Bruno should just start a newbie account if that's all he has left and get to being the same old bruno..

Whatever the fuck is going on, he shouldn't care (IMO) about some red trust from some technical social bylaws..
Sure maybe he forked up and made a mistake that technically allowed someone to tag him or whatever. It's quite unimportant..
I am not, and I don't think many people are interested in doing high stakes all in trades with bruno, so IDGAF if he sold an account or lost an account to a loan..

Ok, so don't send him all my BTCs woohoo.. But he needs to be here on this forum making his crazy posts and making scammers quiver in their boots..

I can address some of this as one of the team members for YuTu.Co.in (sorry Bruno I left out the umlauts -- he hates it when you do that). I don't know how many alts he has, but he's written over 44,000 posts between 3 accounts, don't know how much time he could possibly have for much more.

I know he was at one point hurting financially (as happens to most of us from time to time) and in a moment of weakness he considered selling his account.

He is not one of the signatories for our ICO multisig addresses so he has no direct access to our funds. We tried coaxing him into being one of a 2/3 address or 3/4 address but he ultimately refused.

This ICO process has been hard on him (all of us!) but he probably maintains a better attitude about it than any of us little guys and is always very respectful of everybody involved. In short, in terms of his attitude, I would also nominate him for:

Pretty sure he'll be back at it here before too long.

presduterte

Activity: 222
Merit: 58

They call me Rad Rody.

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

Damn. It's good eat up most my day in firing up my 208 users accounts so to vote for myself.  Grin Grin Grin

What accounts (if any?) is bruno posting on these days?

Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2225530

Who is this Bruno you speak of? People go around talking about him like he is the god damned Pope.

If you're talking about Bruno Mars, I'm not him. Just because I'm Filipino it doesn't mean we're all the same person.

I can't vote in this classist poll because it is prejudiced against Newbies, of which I am, even at age 73. Can you imagine? Hay naku.
xtraelv (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:35:43 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2018, 09:54:23 PM by xtraelv

My position..

yu too too coin......

Unfortunately selling accounts can result in accounts being used for evil. Scammers like bought accounts because it gives them more instant trust than a newbie account. Scammers are the exact people we are trying to get rid of. The problem with selling an account as recognizable as that having belonged to Bruno is that a lot of people trust him and like him.

Financial hardship puts people in awkward moral dilemmas and good people sometimes do stupid things. I hope he gets a financial windfall and cranks up the old humor mill. He has a legend to live up to.

Who is this Bruno you speak of? People go around talking about him like he is the god damned Pope.

If you're talking about Bruno Mars, I'm not him. Just because I'm Filipino it doesn't mean we're all the same person.

I can't vote in this classist poll because it is prejudiced against Newbies, of which I am, even at age 73. Can you imagine? Hay naku.

I have seen neither Bruno Mars nor you in the same room at the same time. Only have your word for it that you are not him. Only "If I knew".

Not prejudiced against newbies. It is their own fault - they should have signed up to this forum earlier. You had 73 years to sign up.  Wink Why didn't you buy bitcoin in 2009 ? I don't have an adequate excuse for that either.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11960

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:20:47 PM

buy while the oppertunity is still there ..... first BUY and hodl vote later  Roll Eyes Grin

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:19:28 AM

Bitcointalk is the place where we learn a lot of knowledges from our experienced senior members. Basically every established member got unique ideas and creativity which put them on a respectable position.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11960

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

when is somebody going to be a bit of entertaining down here  Roll Eyes

while we are waiting for some bulls to entertain us  Roll Eyes

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

Full Disclosure: I only voted for myself once ... but don't make me fire up Nikki the Bitch user account if the gap narrows.

Bruno

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

Phinnaeus Gage doesn't have any posts in months and I read something about it being held as collateral..
That unfortunate fall from grace was discussed here.

Damn. It's good eat up most my day in firing up my 208 users accounts so to vote for myself.  Grin Grin Grin

Not confident this is bruno..

The could be something to that.

Bruno wasn't confident of that either.

Dudes, the account is still in my control. Taking a pic now that should suffice in proving that my dick is truly a whopping 6cm long.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Bruno

For humor purposes, I purposely messed up my hair ...

... Seriously, send me a hundred bucks so that I can buy a comb.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Anybody in the US wanna call me at 702-981-5600?

I'm not confident that these are all his alts.

This is Bruno at 702-981-5600. Let me know if you desire a list of all my alts, of which I'll fire them all up and vote for myself cuz that's the type of guy I'm.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

PS: I just voted for myself again via this account.

Bruno
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

Ok, convinced I'm..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:24:47 PM

Ok, convinced I'm..

Glad, such ...

byebyehi

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:46:58 AM

Need more entertainment Bruno.  It was hilarious when you posted that scam team that was standing in front of Big Ben.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

Need more entertainment Bruno.  It was hilarious when you posted that scam team that was standing in front of Big Ben.

I can't take credit for that find, but I will take credit for advancing that pic mega times, resulting in Arbitao riding off into the sunset on they Shetland pony with all their Investardz' money.

CoinClarity

Activity: 281
Merit: 77

You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

On more Bruno-related matters, if you didn't see it yet, here's an interview I did with him a few weeks back:

https://coinclarity.com/an-interview-with-bruno-kucinskas-the-anti-scammer/

There's a lot of other things I should have asked him in retrospect, but you might still find it "entertaining."

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:56:15 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 03:06:34 PM by YuTü.Co.in

"Gonna need a bigger mantel so to display all of Bruno's trophies.
That dude is one entertaining fuck!
Are you a YuTü.Co.in supporter like I am?
I've been a fan of Bruno since his first account on BCT, Phinnaeus Gage.
And I'm still a fan in spite of ALL his accounts are now controlled by Nigerians.
But I digress. Finish hooking that chicken and let's do some fishing, Quint."

"Perhaps today is a good day to
vote for Bruno as the most entertaining person on BitcoinTalk."

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

On more Bruno-related matters, if you didn't see it yet, here's an interview I did with him a few weeks back:

There's a lot of other things I should have asked him in retrospect, but you might still find it "entertaining."

Very interesting but I want to know why he would sell an account that has been busting scammers since BFL to potential scammers?

As he said about the Bigben shot without the scaffolding, "that just doesn't add up".

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:17:13 AM

Very interesting but I want to know why he would sell an account that has been busting scammers since BFL to potential scammers?

As he said about the Bigben shot without the scaffolding, "that just doesn't add up".

Once it dawned on me that potential scammers may purchase the account I had for sale, I ceased in trying to sell it. A couple weeks later it was relaid by a potential buyer that I tried to sell it, whereupon a mod having the red-ass for me opted to red tag my scammy ass for a  motherfuckin crime I didn't commit.

That outta way, did I win this fuckin thing or not. If not, I'm starting a scam thread on the OP's ass.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:20:41 AM

Once it dawned on me that potential scammers may purchase the account I had for sale, I ceased in trying to sell it. A couple weeks later it was relaid by a potential buyer that I tried to sell it, whereupon a mod having the red-ass for me opted to red tag my scammy ass for a  motherfuckin crime I didn't commit.

That outta way, did I win this fuckin thing or not. If not, I'm starting a scam thread on the OP's ass.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

ROFLMFAO.

IC, thx Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 4237

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:33:30 AM

@xtraelv,
Can we add this thread to your soap opera thread yet?

P.S. I want to change my vote: It's Bruno.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

@xtraelv,
Can we add this thread to your soap opera thread yet?

P.S. I want to change my vote: It's Bruno.

OP, can I change my vote to suchmoon, albeit a boring fuck unless, that is, he/she/it is echoing my stance? (almost forgot the question mark as my Nigerian ass is still learnting gooder english)

EDIT: Corrected spelling of learnting from leanrting cuz caused by my fingers that are the same colour as my keyboard.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: