Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY I DO NOT WORK $ 1 000 000 IN 2017  (Read 157 times)
denisdubovski (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:35:39 PM

At the beginning of August 2017, against the background of the frenzied growth of bitcoin, then it cost about $ 4000, I seriously thought about investing in crypto-currencies.

I told this to friends who at the time did not know anything about the crypt, but only one supported my idea. Having collected approximately equal amounts, later we made a purchase.
At that moment, I already knew about the coinspot, and having analyzed the views of experienced investors and the fundamental base of some coins - I made a purchase with my friend.
The main part of the deposit was decided to distribute between such coins as ripple, litecoin and btc.

At that time, I did not fully understand the meaning of the medium and long-term trade, trying to get the maximum profit as quickly as possible, often trading on emotions.
After waiting for a local pampa in early October, I decided to merge the ripple redistribution into other coins. At that time, I thought this was the only right decision. I did not think that the rate could rise above 25 cents ..

Some time passed and I forgot about him. And how did I oh - l when I saw a course more than $ 3 for xrp. I could make millions of rubles from the enclosed deposit.
Soon I learned from a friend that he did not sell and waited for growth ..

At first I could not believe what was happening.

At first, what was happening did not fit into my head. I wanted to go out the window or throw everything.

The same happened with LTC. I kept it for a long time, but at the time when its price soared to 83-85 dollars in late August, greed prevented me from selling the asset. I was waiting for him even higher. I do not know what happened in my head, but for some reason I did not wait for a good growth and apparently despaired at the last moment, I sold all the accumulations in LTC to bitcoin. And almost immediately after that, the exponential growth began to 320 dollars. At first it seemed that this was not happening to me and I could not miss it. What was happening was like a bad dream. This happened less than a month before the pampas.

My advice to beginners and those who read this post - Sometimes you need to be able to wait, but do not be greedy. Crypto currency is like a drug. Having made the wrong move here you can lose everything. Do not repeat mistakes and learn from someone else's experience.  Wink
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1556

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 12:18:07 AM

My advice to beginners and those who read this post - Sometimes you need to be able to wait, but do not be greedy. Crypto currency is like a drug. Having made the wrong move here you can lose everything. Do not repeat mistakes and learn from someone else's experience.  Wink

And the best part is, you won't be able to do this again.

Yes, if you buy bitcoin, and wait, you could still eventually sell it for gain, but always less than before. Altcoins (that survive) may act in a similar fashion, but in a smaller magnitude. The closer you go back in time to the beginning of bitcoin, the more spectacular gains could be made.

In a retrospective, you should have sold your bitcoin in Dec 2017, bitcoin has yet to reach the value it managed that year. And of course buy when it goes cheap. Now is not such a bad time to buy, but take a look a few years later rather than weeks before selling again...

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Negotiation

Activity: 1008
Merit: 255

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 07:12:07 AM

I think Bitcoin could be a lot better later this year Not in the middle of 2017 but maybe in the middle position I haven't been to crypto in 2017 and haven't done anything with Bitcoin But now I am When the price of Bitcoin went down to 3000 I kept buying and hoping that the price of Bitcoin would rise further So we have no choice but to wait. However it will take time to be a bitcoin-like 2017.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 08:44:20 AM

I think Bitcoin could be a lot better later this year Not in the middle of 2017 but maybe in the middle position I haven't been to crypto in 2017 and haven't done anything with Bitcoin But now I am When the price of Bitcoin went down to 3000 I kept buying and hoping that the price of Bitcoin would rise further So we have no choice but to wait. However it will take time to be a bitcoin-like 2017.

I am not sure if the price is going to reach those levels again.
There are people who lost a lot of money at that period and now they do not want to buy in again. They are afraid of the market and the volatility that exists there.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 12:07:23 PM

At the beginning of August 2017, against the background of the frenzied growth of bitcoin, then it cost about $ 4000, I seriously thought about investing in crypto-currencies.

I told this to friends who at the time did not know anything about the crypt, but only one supported my idea. Having collected approximately equal amounts, later we made a purchase.
At that moment, I already knew about the coinspot, and having analyzed the views of experienced investors and the fundamental base of some coins - I made a purchase with my friend.
The main part of the deposit was decided to distribute between such coins as ripple, litecoin and btc.

At that time, I did not fully understand the meaning of the medium and long-term trade, trying to get the maximum profit as quickly as possible, often trading on emotions.
After waiting for a local pampa in early October, I decided to merge the ripple redistribution into other coins. At that time, I thought this was the only right decision. I did not think that the rate could rise above 25 cents ..

Some time passed and I forgot about him. And how did I oh - l when I saw a course more than $ 3 for xrp. I could make millions of rubles from the enclosed deposit.
Soon I learned from a friend that he did not sell and waited for growth ..

At first I could not believe what was happening.

At first, what was happening did not fit into my head. I wanted to go out the window or throw everything.

The same happened with LTC. I kept it for a long time, but at the time when its price soared to 83-85 dollars in late August, greed prevented me from selling the asset. I was waiting for him even higher. I do not know what happened in my head, but for some reason I did not wait for a good growth and apparently despaired at the last moment, I sold all the accumulations in LTC to bitcoin. And almost immediately after that, the exponential growth began to 320 dollars. At first it seemed that this was not happening to me and I could not miss it. What was happening was like a bad dream. This happened less than a month before the pampas.

My advice to beginners and those who read this post - Sometimes you need to be able to wait, but do not be greedy. Crypto currency is like a drug. Having made the wrong move here you can lose everything. Do not repeat mistakes and learn from someone else's experience.  Wink

I love the detailed explanation and your comparison with cryptocurrency as a drug, since like most of the elderly say, "one miss, you die". So make most of the opportunity, but do not let greed get in between because it will only be catastrophic in the long run.

peter0425

Activity: 2604
Merit: 439

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 01:32:02 PM

There are people who lost a lot of money at that period and now they do not want to buy in again. They are afraid of the market and the volatility that exists there.
If you are talking about 2017?no there are only Few people who Lost their money because everyone is very happy that year(of course aside from those greedy person that waits for the price of bitcoin to touch 50,000 lol)

and no one knows now,if we will be climbing to 20,000 again or will stay in this 9-10,000 value for the whole year.

Let the market decide and make us believe if it happens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Maxalw

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 07:48:02 AM

I think Bitcoin could be a lot better later this year Not in the middle of 2017 but maybe in the middle position I haven't been to crypto in 2017 and haven't done anything with Bitcoin But now I am When the price of Bitcoin went down to 3000 I kept buying research paper and hoping that the price of Bitcoin would rise further So we have no choice but to wait. However it will take time to be a bitcoin-like 2017.

If you are talking about 2017?no there are only Few people who Lost their money because everyone is very happy that year(of course aside from those greedy person that waits for the price of bitcoin to touch 50,000 lol)

and no one knows now,if we will be climbing to 20,000 again or will stay in this 9-10,000 value for the whole year.

The dollar is gradually depreciating, so crypt should gradually rise. Hopefully in the near future we will give up paper money. Smiley
Subbir

Activity: 784
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 08:15:21 AM

Cryptocurrencies will become very fashionable within the future The price of cryptocurrency is rising so there is a lot of demand If crypto is doubling from fiat currency then people are going to be able to buy everything with cryptocurrency later and banks will start using cryptocurrency. In 2017 the crypto market pumped tons But those that suffered losses are going to be ready to structure for the losses if they invest now as cryptocurrency prices still rise.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2352
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 04:00:15 PM

The dollar is gradually depreciating, so crypt should gradually rise. Hopefully in the near future we will give up paper money. Smiley
Crypto's total market cap is pretty low compared to fiat circulation all around the world so it may not necessarily to happen in near future but if it happens then crypto community will be so much happenier.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 659

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 04:06:26 PM

I had the same experience like op but not to the point of having $1M.

Lesson learned and just let it live in the past and as we move forward, lesser greed but more of good call and decisions. Sell at profit and take it as your take-home check.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 05:52:01 PM

Well.. Of course... There are two options...
We are going to hit 20k or we are going to stay at 9k-10k!
There were people that bought in at ATH and didn't have time to cash out so they lost their money.
optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 09:16:31 PM

This time around there will be more crypto millionaires than ever and i think ethereum will take charge this time around and it will be bigger than ever.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: