Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to boost your reputation around here?  (Read 168 times)
Zenyatta19 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

Is there any kind of secured loan? Also I noticed I got a distrust from someone long time ago when I was new. Is there anyway to clear this? To be clear I am not looking for a loan but there looking to boost reputation just in case the need arises to get a loan! I live on fort myers beach and work as a waiter and red tide down here has things really really slow. Luckily I saved enough during season but just wondering for next time. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

Also I noticed I got a distrust from someone long time ago when I was new.
You are still new. Look at your rank a Jr. Member still. Reputation/trust are something you need to earn. It depends on your contribution, communication etc.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Zenyatta19 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

Gotcha. Gonna try to be on every night and chat with the community. I am on other sites but will be here a bit more. Thanks
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

Is there any kind of secured loan? Also I noticed I got a distrust from someone long time ago when I was new. Is there anyway to clear this? To be clear I am not looking for a loan but there looking to boost reputation just in case the need arises to get a loan! I live on fort myers beach and work as a waiter and red tide down here has things really really slow. Luckily I saved enough during season but just wondering for next time. Thanks

Gotcha. Gonna try to be on every night and chat with the community. I am on other sites but will be here a bit more. Thanks

Just chatting on here isnt enough. You still have to contribute to the community, prove that you are trustworthy and still build a reputation, but keep in mind that the "reputation" may not be enough if you ever to try to get a loan. Also considering that you havent logged into your account in a long time, it would likely be very hard for people to trust you since the account couldve had a change of hands, however the negative feedback you currently have is by Vod. He is the one you would want to convince to have it removed or changed to neutral, but it is unlikely he will change it. 
Zenyatta19 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

thank you for the input!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: