Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:39:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SID - Sharing is happiness  (Read 145 times)
trungtinvo88 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

The boom in information technology, the mass media is growing, in which the strongest growth has to mention the Internet. With outstanding advantages, the Internet from birth to now plays an important role in social life, it affects all aspects, all aspects of life.

Any field is used by the Internet. Thanks to the Internet, society is growing faster and stronger. The more developed the society, the more clearly the role of the Internet. In today's information society, people can not work if they can not work without Internet and can not live without it. The Internet is the most convenient tool to transmit large amounts of information at fast speeds to millions of people around the world. Just a computer connected to the Internet, everyone is like having an encyclopedia in their hand, can search the information that you need. Internet is also a useful means of human recreation. especially in today's social life. Internet-based forms of entertainment such as online games, chatting with friends through forums, social networks make people feel more comfortable after work, learning hard ....

In addition, one of the applications that I feel most like it is making money from the internet.Now there are many ways to make money on the internet that I know as: Build website, Type (Type - Type captcha Make money from link short form, make money from youtube, make money by making money ... .. But to make money from the internet, your computer must first access the internet before So today I would like to introduce an extremely attractive project named: SID (share internet data).

So what is SID?
 SID is an internet data sharing application that simply says an IOS and Android application that when installed into a smart phone, computer (except PC), turns your computer into a wifi station. Members of the SID community can access the internet via your wifi transmitter via the SID application.

In the future, when you use SID you can access the internet for free by obtaining the code from the ads (see promotional videos, product images ...). The obtained tokens can then be used to consume megabytes of internet from other Neighborhood Users to exchange the token. With the SID application, you can access the Internet connection through the features. after:

Automatically connect to a nearby Wi-Fi hotspot available through the shared SID encrypted App database.
Sharing your mobile data, thus allowing other nearby SID smartphone users to use the mobile data internet, is shared with them via your smartphone SID, depending on your T & C.
Help the SID community by expanding its coverage and sharing the internet from free public Wi-Fi hotspots among nearby SID smartphone users.
Check your SIDT balance and transactions on the SID platform.
 How does the SID ecosystem work?

In order to better understand the activities of the key technology of the SID system, we will start from a top-level view of the SID system and then we delve into a more detailed technical description of the SID. core technology.
 The SID technology described in the previous top-level system drawings is the "proprietary module" that they developed as the "SID SDK." In fact, it means that both the autoWiFi SDK and the SID SDK are integrated into the APP SID, downloaded to the tablet or smartphone.
 We can see that WDa smartphones have internet access through the network. This "network" portal to the "Internet" can be a Mobile Network Operator or a Wi-Fi network. While all phones Other wise WDb to WDn does not have internet access for a number of reasons such as: not in Wi-Fi range, no Wi-Fi passwords or no mobile coverage or no credit mobile ...
 This is where SID technology supports you. When you use a WDb Smartphone, without any direct internet access point, you are near the WDa smartphone. The WDb smartphone will use the "SID SDK" Automatically interact with smartphones WDa "SID SDK" Channel "Signal b1" exchanges all necessary information such as, there are enough tokens (Vouchers) and free channels are viewed free or at least interfering radio channels .... With information received from the WDa smartphone "SID SDK" for the purpose of automatically responding to the WDb smartphone "SID SDK" on the same "secure" signaling channel "Signaling b1" provides the number of channels it has Select to initialize a secure channel to share internet data, as well as BSSID or SSID and password to use the channel. This last channel, called "internet b1", is the average wireless power consumption (for example, Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi Direct or similar) to ensure enough bandwidth to share. Internet.
 To make it easier for you to understand. For example you travel abroad you can not use the data of the phone for some reason outside the coverage area, for example, your location does not have wifi points but you want to access the internet. Do not worry SID will help you, you just need to access the SID application available on the phone and then search for the user SID application is playing the data and you can access the internet okay.
The specific case when WDa is not a smartphone or tablet is that the user of the MiFi device is properly adjusted. Then, the MiFi device adapts to an internal "SID SDK", which is intended to automatically share its internet with WDb "SID SDK". Again, the MiFi device (SID SDK) aims to limit the number of simultaneous smartphones to the "SID SDK", which shares the internet with 4, meaning that these devices do not require any passwords from the device. WiFi and intend to share.

ITO Private Sale Starts July 1, 2018 (19:00 CET)
Number of cards sold 10,250,000,000
Accepting BTC, BCH, BTG, LTC, ETH, XLM, Fiat
Separate sale price 1 EURO = 100 SIDT
Minimum transaction is EUR 100
Price in ITO 1 SIDT = 0.01 EUR

Conclude
 The SID project was really great not only in terms of economy. When I learned about the purpose of the SID project, I decided to join this project. The purpose of the SID was to "Raise as many people Get out of poverty by giving the less fortunate one a way to access the Internet. The SID supports the SDG Nr1 of the United Nations as follows: providing SID users in the future unable to pay for the card for Internet access via the internet shared by the SID community, thereby providing users with access rights. Information and education It is second, education, proven to help people get out of poverty. "You know, I came from a poor countryside in Vietnam. Only about 2, 3 households have wifi only. Thanks to this project people can get free internet access they can get rich from the internet or they can learn updates from the internet to develop their career paths.New can help society progress Can you make money? Why not? Now join me!

Thank you for watching my post. Let's share this humane project.

Some project information:

Whitepaper: https://shareinternetdata.io/#
Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3842931
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GS3SRQ9C42Dy-m4-ABY0UQ
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shareinternetdata
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sid_frinwo
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/SID_Frinwo/
—————————————————————————————-
Bicointalk usename : trungtinvo88
Bicointalk link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2370291

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

Thanks for sharing this information, you help me understand this concept, i would definitely share this information to my friends in social media, mean while technology is always improving nowadays with so many improvements and upgrades, later on, we gonna live in a modest world haha.
Upercusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

Very interesting. I think that I will support this wonderful idea and publish article in all my accounts in social networks  Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: