Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peak of the Cryptocurrency  (Read 606 times)
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

How to know the peak of the cryptocurrency? Can you share me how do you know the peak of the cryptocurrency. Is it hard to know when will the crpto price will peak again if no, what are the ways that you do to know the peak in the market? 

Crypto cannot be predicted at the peak, many things affect crypto at its peak, such as positive news about crypto.
Many were surprised when bitcoin rose drastically and suddenly dropped back quickly. It's really hard to know and still have to learn to be able to understand this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:13:22 AM

Honestly no body knows when it will be peak or maybe it was the last ATH at the first of this year are the peak of it. Maybe only the big whales could predict where the chart will be  Cheesy, at least I hope that this field are not death.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:15:03 AM

Peak of cryptocurrencies we will see when institutional investors enter the crypto market. we are all waiting for it...
Don't hope for those institutional investors to come in, they will come in and that's expected.

What we need to expect and hope for is this bear market. It has to end it quickly so everything in the market is going to be fine otherwise, we will see more drop in the future.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

At present, electronic money is low, so that the price of coins to rise to the peak of the market is probably the hardest, the most difficult now is to hold ETH, because the coin is always down and lose value.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

How to know the peak of the cryptocurrency? Can you share me how do you know the peak of the cryptocurrency. Is it hard to know when will the crpto price will peak again if no, what are the ways that you do to know the peak in the market? 
There are no magic solutions and 100% guarantees.I am guided by psychological levels.Combine a little with the technical analysis, and here's the method all.

Oh yeah and if there will be someone that can know, then he must be damn rich now.

But realistically none though technically, we have whales that manipulate the market and they can do this without our knowledge, they can make it look peak even it's not and there's FOMO that once again fooled by the market.

Maybe we can ask Nostradamus about this.
Just kidding. Grin

SUBSCRIBE NOW
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

You cannot know the peak of any cryptocurrency and the only thing you can do is to identify some resistances to be able to study the price action at such points. Most people certainly use this to make selling decisions in a market, but usually; some people normally tend to just stick with their own percentage rules when it comes to taking profit. Apparently, what works for A does not necessarily have to work for B.? Only time can tell what the peak of any cryptocurrency or market can be.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

you, me or people in here cant know peak of cryptocurrency.
big whales only know that. and it is really hard to know that
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

In my opinion, this year will not be the peak of altcoin. Events like last year will happen again. As it approaches the end of the year, many of the altcoins are down, bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, and many more altcoins are down. Even bitcoin reaches a price of only $ 3000 USD / BTC. But in December, slowly the price chart rose, altcoin prices showed improvement. Until mid-January, there was always a price increase, and in late January that was the peak price of all altcoins. So this year I think the event will be repeated again.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:08:29 AM

No one can know that for sure and only some personal news circulating and not necessarily about the truth. In general, the movement of up and down prices on the market will be determined by supply and demand.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

we can only research, make predictions and hope, but often times are not right and even the predictions of experts often miss. you can find out the peak history of looking at charts, but will not know the peak in the future, because it is difficult or impossible.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

Honestly no body knows when it will be peak or maybe it was the last ATH at the first of this year are the peak of it. Maybe only the big whales could predict where the chart will be  Cheesy, at least I hope that this field are not death.
Yeah, whales dictate the market for sure because they manipulate the price so its really hard to predict if we are already hit the peak. So better for you to set target price and don't wait for the peak anymore, if the specific coin hits your target price sold it. The peak of cryptocurrency is yet to come, there's a lot of things to improve in this technology and for sure we are not in the peak even we hit $20k price for bitcoin.
ramanmart1

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

i doubt anybody can know for sure when its on peak. for me i'm just feeling it. when im satisfied with price then this is the peak that i need.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

There is no solid procedure/way to predict the peak of cryptocurrency. That is why many "GURUS" are so famous nowadays because people tend to seek "EXPERT" advise when the truth is, there is no expert on the field, there is for sure those who is "EXPERIENCED" and "KNOWLEDGEABLE" enough that knows the market's movements, familiar with it, but no one can totally predict it.
I myself is an investor from the stockmarket for how many years, I've tried Technical Analysis on the market but it does not work successfully like how it works on the stock market. Maybe in the Bull market, it was a great help but during this Bear market, it does not help either.

cabron

Activity: 2772
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Probably to the chart indicators like the RSI which the levels can tell traders whether its overbought and oversold. Overbought I guess will tell you its the peak of the price but if you are asking whether the peak of the currency like how high can the price be in the future then certainly no one can guess that. Maybe BTC will reach up to $50M each time will tell and if your lucky to alive by 2800 you'd be a millionaire.  Grin

Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

In 2017, it was almost practically the peak of cryptocurrency because bitcoin prices soared. Meanwhile, now the opposite. However, many people who perform both technical analysis and cryptocurrency peak fundamentals are predicted to occur early 2019 (March)

It is very hard to predict when crypto will reach its peak or what the peak will because the market is very volatile but if you hold any coin and it gets to a value where you can sell and make reasonable profit  Cool Cool
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:55:01 AM

No one can say when will be the peak, because of different factors. To save your investment I recommend you choose price target and take profit from this.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

I don't think anyone will be able to answer your question because everyone in this forum does not have the ability to guarantee when crypto will reach its peak, we can only continue to monitor and conduct research on which altcoin will soar and that is only assumptions and predictions.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

I really think it will be a bit hard to say what the peak of cryptocurrency will be because it is very large and also volatile but if you hold a coin and it has reached a particular value where you think the profit will be reasonable enough for you, I think you can call that your own peak because it might not be the same for another investors because crypto can even rise higher than that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: