Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boring Ethereum  (Read 806 times)
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:20:32 PM

If Ethereum wants to go 1k$ again,Need a huge market cap .Many ICOs was behind this  huge dump

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adeforever

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

So boring, the up and down is really frustrating. Don't  even know the causes of the price gallop. At least it should have maintain it stand at the $300 for a week or so. Maybe they are asuming more will dump.
sadortelk

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

I think that Ethereum will not return, nor what the coin will not return because the market is completely destroyed and is in a terrible situation. Last year's prices, we will never see and not to get your hopes up. The market is slowly dying.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

At the moment, Ethereum feels very bad, but I think it will start to grow along with the whole market. Don't panic.
missJone
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

who else notice the boring part of ethereum for the past month now?
I'm actually fed up for it day by day losing out price.
Who else thinks or notice that ethereum can make it to $1k in 2018 again, or what do you guys think.
This year, of course, you will not see such a price, do not even dream and do not deceive yourself. The price of the Ethereum will be below 200$ when the price of bitcoin drops to 5000$. Prepare yourself for the purchase of the Ethereum and bitcoin.

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
ArturKarri

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:04:38 PM

the price of the etherium fell because there were not a few funds withdrawn from the market. but I think everything will be restored soon. But I do not think that in 2018 he will have time to reach 1k $
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

who else notice the boring part of ethereum for the past month now?
I'm actually fed up for it day by day losing out price.
Who else thinks or notice that ethereum can make it to $1k in 2018 again, or what do you guys think.
1000USD for oone Ethereum seems to be impossible. Many people will be thankful for 500USD except me. Ethereum is not doing well in the last days. They need to work on progress or they will die because better platforms will kill them.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

At the moment, Ethereum feels very bad, but I think it will start to grow along with the whole market. Don't panic.

Its has bottom already or close to it. We all know that when coins experienced this kind of trend. The only way is to go up so I wouldn't lose hope in Ethereum. Besides devs from behind are very afraid so there's no need to panic here, but take advantage of a good buying points that Ethereum market is offering to all of us. When the time comes that it has fully recovered, we can go back and says that we shouldn't let this perfect opportunity slip out of our hands.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

The market is seriously very boring and ethereum is one of the coins that has get a very serious dump.  I think bitcoin pull down other coins and ethereum is most affected.
Ethereum may not get to $1,000 this year but next year maybe the bullish market will resume and by then it will cross $1,000 move close to $2,000.
Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

I hope i have save someones money, i'm feeling sorry for bag holders now. Unfortunately for Ethereum i think more pain is to come. I'm a real support of ETH network, and i don't think this coin will go to 0 but it will need time and pain before going up again.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

I think the dump is becoming terrible and it’s making it look like crypto currency is going to end

This is not a correction anymore
This is a group of persons deliberately destroying the market prices of tokens

But one positive is that Etherum has the same value of today as at September 2017
So maybe it’s time for Etherum to do exploits and go soarer to 2000$

Let the bull run begin
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

I am very concerned about the price of ethereum and I have no idea why this is happening. I hope it will end soon, but I don't think the price will reach the$1K mark. I think this price will be no earlier than half a year or a year.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

Most people are discouraged with Ethereum. What’s happening with ethereum. I can’t believe it. It’s not good news for ethereum holder. I have some ETH. Now I am very shocked at the price of ethereum. Maybe it is true that ETH won't go up to 1k this year. But I believed that when next the bull run comes back, eth prices will be $1000.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

Ethereum might be boring right now because of the massive dip that happened but I believe that it can reach the 1000$ price at the end of this year,there will be hope in the price up because crypto is still alive.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:15:29 PM

I can't say exactly when, but the fact that we will see the price of 1000$ and above, I have little doubt. Yesterday, seeing the price of $ 210, I realized that we can see and 150$. Easy! but the main thing is not to give up and not to sell at a losses, this is the first thing to expect from us. Weak hands lose money and leave the market, people with a strong nervous system earn on it. It should have been sold when the ETH hit  900$, it was in may, and now it's too late and stupid.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

I am very concerned about the price of ethereum and I have no idea why this is happening. I hope it will end soon, but I don't think the price will reach the$1K mark. I think this price will be no earlier than half a year or a year.
I know holding isn't so stable now and you have to endure this bleeding until everything goes well.

We can speculate as much as we can so we can encourage ourselves to not be so dependent with this market.
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

Last time, the ethereum loses its price and it upsets the holders. I think the 1k mark is insurmountable for the ethereum this year, but I believe that in 2019 he is able to do it.
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

Ethereum really has taken a battering the past couple of months and even more so the last week or so. Quite annoying for me as I exchanged some bitcoin to Eth early this year and it's lost half it's value and looks like it might keep falling.I still believe in eth long term but it's always annoying and alarming when a currency falls so much and especially for no serious or identifiable reason.

Last time, the ethereum loses its price and it upsets the holders. I think the 1k mark is insurmountable for the ethereum this year, but I believe that in 2019 he is able to do it.

I doubt eth will get back to 1k for a very long time, just like bitcoin probably won't hit it's all time high again any time soon, but I think looking longer term both btc and eth can get back there eventually. We just have to have some patience and keep doing our part to spread adoption.
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

I doubt eth will get back to 1k for a very long time, just like bitcoin probably won't hit it's all time high again any time soon, but I think looking longer term both btc and eth can get back there eventually. We just have to have some patience and keep doing our part to spread adoption.
this is interesting, because more and more people know for sure will grow demand and surely that is what we expect  Grin and right now you say, it takes patience we have to do that.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

Am not optimistic about the possibility of Ethereum reaching $1000 his year again but all the same Ethereum is a good coin that I will always have 30%  of it in my portfolio .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: