Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:02:17 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? Latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. It contains all the data about the project and its goals and objectives.

Well, that's what I need. Can you share a link to this source with me? It will be very helpful to me.

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, objectives and goals.
Great, thank you very much, now I can get acquainted with this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I am sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects that we all know!
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects that we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I am not against them, I wonder where I can find information about them!
Klacik

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I am not against them, I wonder where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project you can find an article that describes in detail the project team, all its members and developers!
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

On the official website of the project you can find an article that describes in detail the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project must know the information about the development team!
Klacik

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:50:27 AM

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project must know the information about the development team!

The project needs large financial investments, because to realize this idea, a huge amount of finances is needed, which the project does not have!
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

The project needs large financial investments, because to realize this idea, a huge amount of finances is needed, which the project does not have!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to realize this idea!
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

I first hear about such a technology as a liquid biopsy. Why did I learn about this only now, does it really exist?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that thanks to active users who promote projects, this area will develop in the future!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

I first hear about such a technology as a liquid biopsy. Why did I learn about this only now, does it really exist?

Of course this is a real technology, this is called PROTEO, this technology was developed by the team of MYTECH. And you can read more about this on the Internet.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that thanks to active users who promote projects, this area will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

Of course this is a real technology, this is called PROTEO, this technology was developed by the team of MYTECH. And you can read more about this on the Internet.
But this is a revolutionary breakthrough, this is a unique technology, why no one has yet begun to introduce this everywhere in clinics and hospitals?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

But this is a revolutionary breakthrough, this is a unique technology, why no one has yet begun to introduce this everywhere in clinics and hospitals?
Because this is a completely new technology and not everyone knows about it. In addition, it is quite expensive to introduce it universally. But in Japan there is already a medical center, in which the analysis is carried out by this method!
amanai

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look at how many people connect to the project’s telegrams channel, how many people write to the bounty. These are the main indicators.
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

Because this is a completely new technology and not everyone knows about it. In addition, it is quite expensive to introduce it universally. But in Japan there is already a medical center, in which the analysis is carried out by this method!

Really? The Japanese always introduce all the innovative technologies first, I hope that this will spread further. Could anyone read more materials on this project and about this technology somewhere?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

I look at how many people connect to the project’s telegrams channel, how many people write to the bounty. These are the main indicators.

For sure! You're right! I also belong to the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

Really? The Japanese always introduce all the innovative technologies first, I hope that this will spread further. Could anyone read more materials on this project and about this technology somewhere?
Yes of course, on the project website there are all links to detailed information about this, you can check it out. You can also read the white paper, there is also a lot of information about the project.
amanai

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

For sure! You're right! I also belong to the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator.

That is what I am telling you. The more people come into the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

Yes of course, on the project website there are all links to detailed information about this, you can check it out. You can also read the white paper, there is also a lot of information about the project.

Unfortunately, I still do not have the opportunity to study white paper, this is available only in English, which I do not know so well to fully understand it. Is there any chance of waiting for translation into other languages?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support from users and investors in order for it to become successful and popular in society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: