Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

I am very concerned that the pre-sale will end soon, and many will not have time to take part in this project. Is there any information about how much has already been collected for this campaign?

I am not sure that such information is disclosed publicly. At least I have not seen any mention of this on the website or anywhere else.
But why the project team does not publish information about this, I think many would be interested to see how the project is moving forward and what is happening at the moment with this, isn't it?
Well, I think this information will be published in official press releases or as news. Yes, and so far at the moment I do not think that this information is so necessary.

Why do you think so? There is very little time left before the end of the pre-sale, why are you so sure that such information would not be interesting to many?
Dude, the presale ends, but this is not the end of the project. Following will be announced the start of official sales of the token for everyone, so I consider your concern extremely meaningless.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects that we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I am not against them, I wonder where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project you can find an article that describes in detail the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project must know the information about the development team!
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

I am very concerned that the pre-sale will end soon, and many will not have time to take part in this project. Is there any information about how much has already been collected for this campaign?

I am not sure that such information is disclosed publicly. At least I have not seen any mention of this on the website or anywhere else.
But why the project team does not publish information about this, I think many would be interested to see how the project is moving forward and what is happening at the moment with this, isn't it?
Well, I think this information will be published in official press releases or as news. Yes, and so far at the moment I do not think that this information is so necessary.

Why do you think so? There is very little time left before the end of the pre-sale, why are you so sure that such information would not be interesting to many?
Dude, the presale ends, but this is not the end of the project. Following will be announced the start of official sales of the token for everyone, so I consider your concern extremely meaningless.

Is it real? Well, maybe you're right. It's just that I am very worried about the fate of this project, this is something that really could have been very useful for all people, I would like to see success.
peetah

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

Is it real? Well, maybe you're right. It's just that I am very worried about the fate of this project, this is something that really could have been very useful for all people, I would like to see success.
I think about this, do not worry, such projects are quite rare and attract attention. In addition, the quality approach to the development of the project causes the trust and respect of many users.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:15:10 PM

The main idea of the project is extremely impressive, but still I don’t understand exactly how it will be related to the blockchain technology and what is the token for?
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

The main idea of the project is extremely impressive, but still I don’t understand exactly how it will be related to the blockchain technology and what is the token for?

Well, the token will provide holders with various privileges and bonuses. And the token itself will carry out and ensure the storage and transmission of information about the analyzes.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

Well, the token will provide holders with various privileges and bonuses. And the token itself will carry out and ensure the storage and transmission of information about the analyzes.
As if all this is too confusing, in my opinion, you do not think so? In my opinion, implementing a similar project without the use of blockchain technology could have been much easier.
12coins

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

As if all this is too confusing, in my opinion, you do not think so? In my opinion, implementing a similar project without the use of blockchain technology could have been much easier.

I think you are wrong. In this way, she will receive attention to this project and collect the necessary amount for the implementation of all phases of this project.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

I think you are wrong. In this way, she will receive attention to this project and collect the necessary amount for the implementation of all phases of this project.
But it was impossible to attract large investors in order to collect the necessary amount for the development? It would be much simpler and give more guarantees.
12coins

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

But it was impossible to attract large investors in order to collect the necessary amount for the development? It would be much simpler and give more guarantees.

This is not entirely true. Attracting investors carries with it greater responsibility and obligations to them. The team will not be able to fully control the development of their project and realize all that they would like.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

This is not entirely true. Attracting investors carries with it greater responsibility and obligations to them. The team will not be able to fully control the development of their project and realize all that they would like.

yes there is a certain meaning to it. In this case, they provide users with the opportunity to receive bonuses from this project and are responsible to them.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

Will there be any guarantee of profit from this project, if for example I want to invest and buy tokens. Suppose if I become an information resource provider and want to receive a reward, what guarantees are I going to receive?
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

Will there be any guarantee of profit from this project, if for example I want to invest and buy tokens. Suppose if I become an information resource provider and want to receive a reward, what guarantees are I going to receive?

In fact, the market for research and detection of cancer diseases. The website even has examples of estimates of the volume of this market in the United States and these figures are very large!
bitokman

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:15:54 PM

In fact, the market for research and detection of cancer diseases. The website even has examples of estimates of the volume of this market in the United States and these figures are very large!
But after all, this product focuses not only on the US market, right? They plan to reach the whole world and deliver the services of their platform, right?
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:21:06 PM

But after all, this product focuses not only on the US market, right? They plan to reach the whole world and deliver the services of their platform, right?

Exactly. I hope that everything will develop and people will be interested in this. It is also gratifying that they already have the first prototype of a research center that is functioning. It is in Japan and there is already applied the method of liquid biopsies.
bitokman

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

Exactly. I hope that everything will develop and people will be interested in this. It is also gratifying that they already have the first prototype of a research center that is functioning. It is in Japan and there is already applied the method of liquid biopsies.
This can be a pretty serious reason for the development of this project. I am very pleased that this project works not only on paper, it’s great!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects that we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I am not against them, I wonder where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project you can find an article that describes in detail the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project must know the information about the development team!

The project needs large financial investments, because to realize this idea, a huge amount of finances is needed, which the project does not have!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

The project needs large financial investments, because to realize this idea, a huge amount of finances is needed, which the project does not have!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to realize this idea!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project
peetah

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by a good project idea?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: