Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
doggie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

I wonder what role the token itself plays in this project, that is, what will it be used for and what functionality will it carry for this platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nof21

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

I wonder what role the token itself plays in this project, that is, what will it be used for and what functionality will it carry for this platform?

This token is an integral part of the entire network, based on this token will work smart contracts. I understand that he will be responsible for storing and transmitting information on the network, at least.
doggie

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

This token is an integral part of the entire network, based on this token will work smart contracts. I understand that he will be responsible for storing and transmitting information on the network, at least.
Yes, I understand about, just do not quite understand why to implement this project, it is necessary to use the blockchain technology.
nof21

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

Yes, I understand about, just do not quite understand why to implement this project, it is necessary to use the blockchain technology.

Well, at least because this is a fairly safe solution, as well as it will give users the opportunity to earn a few tokens.
doggie

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

Well, at least because this is a fairly safe solution, as well as it will give users the opportunity to earn a few tokens.
Really? but in which way? The idea of additional earnings on such a large platform is very intriguing, I believe that this project will be of great interest to a huge number of users.
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:48:56 PM

The idea seems very good, but I did not find any information about the team of developers. Is there any information about them?
doggie

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

The idea seems very good, but I did not find any information about the team of developers. Is there any information about them?
Very interesting feature of this project is that almost all members of the team of developers have medical education, seems like it will be very good at implementation and consultation
jmbberry

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

Very interesting feature of this project is that almost all members of the team of developers have medical education, seems like it will be very good at implementation and consultation
Oh, this fact means that in case of poor fund-raising campaign the team of developers can work as a consultation staff of the platform, you have mentioned that absolutely right. But what can be said about platform?
doggie

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

Oh, this fact means that in case of poor fund-raising campaign the team of developers can work as a consultation staff of the platform, you have mentioned that absolutely right. But what can be said about platform?
As you already know, biohal is a telemedicine platform, that will work both via web-site and special mobile app, that have very good design, as for me
jmbberry

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

As you already know, biohal is a telemedicine platform, that will work both via web-site and special mobile app, that have very good design, as for me
I haven’t seen the design of future app and will be glad to see pictures or videos of the platform, send me links please
doggie

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

I haven’t seen the design of future app and will be glad to see pictures or videos of the platform, send me links please
It is showed on the web-site of the project or in the whitepaper of the project. I can send you a link if you want
jmbberry

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

It is showed on the web-site of the project or in the whitepaper of the project. I can send you a link if you want
yeah I saw it when checked the information about biohal, but did not observed it patience
doggie

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

yeah I saw it when checked the information about biohal, but did not observed it patience
I think that design is one of the most important components of every project, because it attached a lot of attention to the project and its products link for the website - https://www.biohal.io/
jmbberry

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

I think that design is one of the most important components of every project, because it attached a lot of attention to the project and its products link for the website - https://www.biohal.io/
your words has a big piece of wisdom,  desighn does play the main role, because after the first impression, the main idea plays bigger role
nof21

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:22:40 AM

Really? but in which way? The idea of additional earnings on such a large platform is very intriguing, I believe that this project will be of great interest to a huge number of users.

Users can become an information resource provider to provide the necessary biodynamic services and receive a reward for it. Or provide tokens for rent to the supplier and receive some of them as a reward. Well, or just trade tokens on the exchange.
doggie

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:30:12 AM

Users can become an information resource provider to provide the necessary biodynamic services and receive a reward for it. Or provide tokens for rent to the supplier and receive some of them as a reward. Well, or just trade tokens on the exchange.
An interesting set of opportunities, I see in this perspective for investment, I think that it is worth paying attention to this project, it deserves attention.
jmbberry

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:40:09 AM

Hello to everyone who can answer my question. On which exchanges is the listing of this token planned? If they pawn the opportunity to earn money at the auction, most likely the token will be listed on good exchanges, but on which ones?
bitcoined

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:44:48 AM

Hello to everyone who can answer my question. On which exchanges is the listing of this token planned? If they pawn the opportunity to earn money at the auction, most likely the token will be listed on good exchanges, but on which ones?

Well, I do not know who will be able to answer you this question, because usually such information is not answered with legal subtleties.
jmbberry

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:49:15 AM

Well, I do not know who will be able to answer you this question, because usually such information is not answered with legal subtleties.
Hmm .. Well, at least what price is predicted? Is the approximate value of the token known after listing on the exchanges?
bitcoined

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:54:57 AM

Hmm .. Well, at least what price is predicted? Is the approximate value of the token known after listing on the exchanges?

Such predictions are never made, because it is impossible to predict how the market will behave, which is why it remains only to wait.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: