Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥  (Read 23798 times)
cheesemarathon

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

This is wonderful when the crypto industry is being introduced into such areas of human life as medicine. I believe that this is the future at the moment!

And for what amount you can buy a project token at the moment? There is information? Or is it available only to institutional investors?

Yes, of course, you can purchase a token right now for 0.1 USD. This information is available on the official website. You can also get a bonus!

Great news, I think the project will pick up the required amount of funds to start functioning. I am betting on this project and I want it to be successful, as this is a very interesting idea.

I believe that it is incredibly difficult to implement at the moment. The market is in decline and medicine is one of the most difficult areas for development, because people are skeptical about such a project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aden888

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

I am very concerned that the pre-sale will end soon, and many will not have time to take part in this project. Is there any information about how much has already been collected for this campaign?

cheesemarathon

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

I am very concerned that the pre-sale will end soon, and many will not have time to take part in this project. Is there any information about how much has already been collected for this campaign?

I am not sure that such information is disclosed publicly. At least I have not seen any mention of this on the website or anywhere else.
aden888

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

I am not sure that such information is disclosed publicly. At least I have not seen any mention of this on the website or anywhere else.
But why the project team does not publish information about this, I think many would be interested to see how the project is moving forward and what is happening at the moment with this, isn't it?
cheesemarathon

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:19:34 PM

But why the project team does not publish information about this, I think many would be interested to see how the project is moving forward and what is happening at the moment with this, isn't it?
Well, I think this information will be published in official press releases or as news. Yes, and so far at the moment I do not think that this information is so necessary.
aden888

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Well, I think this information will be published in official press releases or as news. Yes, and so far at the moment I do not think that this information is so necessary.

Why do you think so? There is very little time left before the end of the pre-sale, why are you so sure that such information would not be interesting to many?
cheesemarathon

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

Why do you think so? There is very little time left before the end of the pre-sale, why are you so sure that such information would not be interesting to many?
Dude, the presale ends, but this is not the end of the project. Following will be announced the start of official sales of the token for everyone, so I consider your concern extremely meaningless.
aden888

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

Dude, the presale ends, but this is not the end of the project. Following will be announced the start of official sales of the token for everyone, so I consider your concern extremely meaningless.

Is it real? Well, maybe you're right. It's just that I am very worried about the fate of this project, this is something that really could have been very useful for all people, I would like to see success.
cheesemarathon

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

Is it real? Well, maybe you're right. It's just that I am very worried about the fate of this project, this is something that really could have been very useful for all people, I would like to see success.
I think about this, do not worry, such projects are quite rare and attract attention. In addition, the quality approach to the development of the project causes the trust and respect of many users.
OverClocker

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

The main idea of the project is extremely impressive, but still I don’t understand exactly how it will be related to the blockchain technology and what is the token for?
jpav

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

The main idea of the project is extremely impressive, but still I don’t understand exactly how it will be related to the blockchain technology and what is the token for?

Well, the token will provide holders with various privileges and bonuses. And the token itself will carry out and ensure the storage and transmission of information about the analyzes.
OverClocker

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Well, the token will provide holders with various privileges and bonuses. And the token itself will carry out and ensure the storage and transmission of information about the analyzes.
As if all this is too confusing, in my opinion, you do not think so? In my opinion, implementing a similar project without the use of blockchain technology could have been much easier.
jpav

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:54:06 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 03:11:23 PM by jpav

As if all this is too confusing, in my opinion, you do not think so? In my opinion, implementing a similar project without the use of blockchain technology could have been much easier.

I think you are wrong. In this way, she will receive attention to this project and collect the necessary amount for the implementation of all phases of this project.
biohalio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

I do not know should we make investments into medicine on the blockchain because this direction is quite unpredictable thing, people often try to hide their problems with health
May be your are right but biohal have a good aim to eliminate the expression, “It’ s too late,” from the medical world. This aim is very important for the medicine
How the team wants to eliminate this expression, a lot of people are dyong from deseases that can not be cured…
People are dying because they did not get they cure in time and that is the course. Biohal about to make a radical change in order to make a world where patients and their families are never driven to despair by this expression
Human beings have been challenging to face and overcome diseases. The history of humankind can be said to be the history of the battle against diseases. Is the biohal a new level?
Yes, Biohal is touted to be the next level of medical field by integrating blockchain and its underlying services. By detecting cancer and Alzheimer's at early stages, many can benefit from it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★  BIOHAL  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬ Decentralized Preventive Medicine Platform with Liquid Biopsy Authentication Protocol▬▬▬
biohalio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

Wow this is really impressive, people do not even need to go somewhere, in order to do a blood test, it's fantastic.

I think you're exaggerating too much, you can make blood sampling at home, but it does not mean that you can get test results?

Your test results can be viewed in your Dapp or blockchain where your test result is stored. You can use the results through biometrics authentication protocol and view it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★  BIOHAL  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬ Decentralized Preventive Medicine Platform with Liquid Biopsy Authentication Protocol▬▬▬
OverClocker

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

I think you are wrong. In this way, she will receive attention to this project and collect the necessary amount for the implementation of all phases of this project.
But it was impossible to attract large investors in order to collect the necessary amount for the development? It would be much simpler and give more guarantees.
jpav

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

But it was impossible to attract large investors in order to collect the necessary amount for the development? It would be much simpler and give more guarantees.

This is not entirely true. Attracting investors carries with it greater responsibility and obligations to them. The team will not be able to fully control the development of their project and realize all that they would like.
OverClocker

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

This is not entirely true. Attracting investors carries with it greater responsibility and obligations to them. The team will not be able to fully control the development of their project and realize all that they would like.
yes there is a certain meaning to it. In this case, they provide users with the opportunity to receive bonuses from this project and are responsible to them.
aden888

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

Will there be any guarantee of profit from this project, if for example I want to invest and buy tokens. Suppose if I become an information resource provider and want to receive a reward, what guarantees are I going to receive?
cheesemarathon

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

Will there be any guarantee of profit from this project, if for example I want to invest and buy tokens. Suppose if I become an information resource provider and want to receive a reward, what guarantees are I going to receive?

In fact, the market for research and detection of cancer diseases. The website even has examples of estimates of the volume of this market in the United States and these figures are very large!
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: