Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum just crashed 10% in 3 hours  (Read 4036 times)
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:05:43 AM

One of the major differences between Ethereum and Bitcoin is that the whales are much more active towards Bitcoin, it was the first cryptocurrency on the market and some of the whales never left the boat. Whales probably had an impact on Bitcoin Cash too last year, but in general they target Bitcoin.

So the difference when we talk about altcoins in general is that what they need is a lot of hype to gain value. Remember Ripple last year.

But because market cap is very low for a lot of them, only the hype will make them gain value, it's easy on paper but the competition has became really fierce, and most importantly atlcoins have suffered from bad publicity this year. That's why it's difficult right now, and this includes Ethereum too.
ethereum's fall this year was very bad and many complaints from various parties about ethereum at this time. I also agree that competition continues to be fierce and all must provide innovation or renewal to survive. now all altcoins depend only on pumps and dumps, it seems that this recovery will take a long time.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

Eth just seems to be going even lower as time passes and no one can tell what exactly is going on with the coin. I personally think that it has a lot to do with the rumor that was making the rounds a while back about the creator of the coin leaving the project to work with google. A lot of people believed it even though it wasn't true which led them to panic selling their coins thinking the coin will crash
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

I was very surprised. I have not seen such a sharp increase in price for a long time. Last year saw it.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:50:26 AM

Anyone know the reason of it?
Market manipulation or the coin might just be experiencing a dip, it happens, fuds fly, rumors go around and people get scared, start to panic and sell off their coins and voila, you are watching the price of a coin plummet so much in such little time, it is one of the things that we have to deal with in this market. But fear not, the price of eth will bounce back
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

cause of ethereum price dump is actually the same as other coin cases, the reason is not far from the manipulation of market prices carried out by large investors, they do price cartels in a short time. besides, sometimes negative news or commonly referred to as FUD can worsen the market situation, prices go further down. 10% within 3 hours is normal if you look at the basic nature of crypto, which is volatile and bubble
lukeclick

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

I am  really tired or reading news about ethereum's price crash. For once, I just want a positive trend on that. I trust and I believe in this coin, but I just want something that  could hold on to. The coin has been this way for a couple of months now, and it is just heartbreaking to see it that way. I hope for once, the trend changes for good.
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:57:57 PM

I think it's not about the reasons associated with ETH. Just dropping the bitcoin rate makes the whole market go down. This situation was no exception. And the change by 10% is not very large.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

How many times Ethereum fell down this year and nobody cares. And today it fell again and we had so much panic. Why? I don't see much difference
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

BTC has impact on whole market and ethereum it is not an exception. Eth is extremely dependent from big brother. BTC was crashed because of 53k of BTC went out from bitfinex last evening.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

The whole market was falling and Ethereum is no exception. Today on 10 fell-tomorrow on 20 will grow))
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:10:49 PM

i even gave up checking the price of ethereum, did you see how many ethereums there are in the hands of eos project team, if today ethereum starts to increase, that second eos team will start to sell and they will kick ethereum down again.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mr3dds

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

Yup, the prices are slowly moving to narrow the gaps. The volatility is stabilizing. I think soon there will be no high volatility and this 10% will be a great trend.
Compared to fiat 10% is huge number
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

BTC has impact on whole market and ethereum it is not an exception. Eth is extremely dependent from big brother. BTC was crashed because of 53k of BTC went out from bitfinex last evening.

We can't prevent that to happen, since many traders wanted their profit to show up but I am certain this price of btc and eth right now will be rising back to  much higher value in the next few days this second week. It's not the first time it happened and I was getting used to it even though not easy to look at, but we need to accept the fact of volatility being present at this current bearish market.

dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

ethereum's performance in the past few months has been very disappointing, and there has been no significant increase in the past few months, indeed many factors have caused that to happen

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

ethereum's performance in the past few months has been very disappointing, and there has been no significant increase in the past few months, indeed many factors have caused that to happen
The reason why the market of ethereum crashed immediately is the only depended on bitcoin and most altcoin are encountered bull run in past months ,though we're disappointing but never happen to fall down because I believe there will be more to proves and can earn much profit in ethereum so now keep it strong in more months to come.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

Today is again a day of unpleasant surprises. We all wait for growth to begin, but in fact everything happens the other way around. Ethereum fell again to $ 200. Many start to panic
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

Anyone know the reason of it?
well this is sad of cpursebut actually i think tjat we will see ethereum going up and it js not the end for it not yet

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

The reason why the market of ethereum crashed immediately is the only depended on bitcoin and most altcoin are encountered bull run in past months ,though we're disappointing but never happen to fall down because I believe there will be more to proves and can earn much profit in ethereum so now keep it strong in more months to come.
there are so much for ethereum to cope with and to go through gut i hope it will make in untill the end and the end will be far away

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

How many times Ethereum fell down this year and nobody cares. And today it fell again and we had so much panic. Why? I don't see much difference
Agreed. Now the situation is such that everything falls. And do not panic that Ethereum goes into the same pit. I would be more tensed when he began to grow, in the time when all fall down. For it is impossible to predict such a coin
jusertvaz

Activity: 428

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

When all cryptocurrencies growing each day, 10 percent no one was surprised and just thought their profits. Now is the time of stagnation and such a fall of 10% really scaring us. Don't worry, Ethereum still show good growth. You only need to wait a bit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: