Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀BITCOIN 5000(BVK)[Pow][EXCHANGE]RELIGION⛪NOPREMINE,NOPRESALE,NOICO,NOBOUNTY  (Read 127264 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (117 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
abdylov

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:43:47 AM

Bitcoin5000 ico.sipa-eu/sipa-eu/104847 ico.sipa-eu/sipa-eu/103243 ico.sipa-eu/sipa-eu/104906 ico.sipa-eu/sipa-eu/104575 ico.sipa-eu/sipa-eu/104622 ico.sipa-eu/sipa-eu/105349 ico.sipa-eu/sipa-eu/105965

I used to read the news online, I'm not anymore. I go off-topic when I want to. I've made some small updates to my bitcoin news page for the past couple weeks:

- 10:18 AM, January 27, 2017

- 11:36 AM, January 28, 2017

- 4:29 PM, January 29, 2017

- 12:38 PM, January 30, 2017

- 8:38 PM, February 2, 2017

- 1:00 AM, February 3, 2017

- 10:25 AM, February 4, 2017

- 3:13 AM, February 5, 2017

- 10:25 AM, February 5, 2017

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adept n-3210

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:44:40 AM

Bitcoin5000 ๎ 2.5GWJgx4PuUcxBqX5HUj2aTjmKpYdPw

Lisk Official Member

Activity: 918

Merit: 1000

LegendaryActivity: 918Merit: 1000 Re: Lisk: Ethereum/IPFS/Bitcoin: The Next Internet Currency August 13, 2017, 09:42:46 PM #6 It is not an ASIC miner by the way. It is still a proof-of-work and there is not an ASIC miner either. And I would also say most users of cryptocurrencies do not want to download a full node in order to try it so let's just leave it out.

What is interesting is that on the LK chain it is possible to have several different colored coins.

If people will join LKchain and they will get all the benefits of the LKA chain such as block rewards, transactions and much more, then I hope the people can see the value their investment in LKchain is worth.

Lisk Official Member

Activity: 918

Merit: 1000

LegendaryActivity: 918Merit: 1000 Re: Lisk: Ethereum/IPFS/Bitcoin: The Next Internet Currency August 14, 2017, 02:15:34
bitcoin5000.org (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 115

bitcoin5000.org - 5k 5k 5k

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 08:44:44 AM

I still believe in Bitcoin 5000, I think it is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies.

I am not sure what you are talking about, it all seems impossible if bitcoin 5000 does not have a large exchange, broad public interest and more detailed development.
Give me 50 000 $ and we make larger exchange. 0 $ was spent on PR and development. This is only cryptocurrency that 100% not a SCAM from people to people.
adept n-3210

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:51:55 AM

Bitcoin5000, a cryptocurrency dedicated to the study and sharing of cryptoanalysis data.

Derek Parisiewicz

Derek Parisiewicz (or DDP) is the founder of Cryptocash, an organization dedicated to the study and sharing of cryptanalytic data. Prior to launching Cryptocash in 2015, Derek served as Cryptocurrency Research Professor at the University of Chicago. Derek holds a Ph.D. from UC Davis. He is also a founder and director of Cryptostar and the Cryptocurrency Advisory Group at the University of Southern California. He graduated from MIT's Sloan School of Management with a B.S. in Business Administration.

Vince Ordoñez

Vince Ordoñez founded the Crypto Research Initiative (CRI) in 2009 with Alexei V. V. Strelko in an effort to share information and collaborate with industry in the field of cryptozoology and cryptozoology education. He is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Cryptozoology Reviews and the Director, Cryptospecific Studies at the Center for the Study of Cryptozoology, University of Arizona. Prior to CRI, Vince was an Associate Professor of Biological Sciences at the University of Illinois for 22 years. Vince is the author of several books focusing on cryptozoological and cryptozoological education practices and the evolution of cryptozoological research.
Bitcoin5000

Activity: 1092

Merit: 1001

LegendaryActivity: 1092Merit: 1001 Re: [ANN] Antshares: Bitcoin's first distributed ledger February 26, 2013, 05:40:13 AM #2321 Can Antshares do better? I personally don't know enough about how blockchains work to consider it viable (they don't actually exist outside of Bitcoin), but I know they've been tried before (not really). I want a decentralized infrastructure where the only cost is a transaction fee or processing power cost (since Bitcoin transactions are distributed across many nodes, a transaction fee will never go through, and it will not make sense to pay miners to be able to process that transaction). Perhaps in blockchains it could, but in a distributed infrastructure like Antshares where there are many users and they create their own "blocks" of transactions (this is not necessary since all blocks are automatically replicated). What are your thoughts on those proposals? Antshares or not?

If you really want distributed ledger technology to really develop, I think everyone should start with Bitcoin and then work their way to an integrated decentralized project, such as Ethereum.

Bitmain

Activity: 280

Merit: 255

Sr. MemberActivity: 280Merit: 255 Re: [ANN] Antshares: Bitcoin
Bitcoin5000, as well as some people from Bittrex.

All together now here's what's changing in Bitcoin5000:

This is what's happening to our BitCoind API calls

We're starting to hear about new Bitcoin5x users adding or changing their BitCoins to Bittrex or another exchange. That would be a pretty sad thing — we just need to make sure we keep those users happy while we make all the changes we can so that our users stay happy in our company!

If you want to get in touch, join our community on slack, on Twitter, or through the form below!

If you want to read more about our BitCoind integration and improvements, the technical details, our technical roadmap (or see the full summary), or to ask us questions, we welcome you to ask us in the Community Community channel.

We also appreciate all your feedback on our blog, Twitter, and blog posts. Your help is appreciated, and we appreciate it!
Bitcoin5000: it's a great idea, let's see if it ever sees the light of day

knight_9: what's the catch?

gmaxwell: so that if you use a PoW, you have incentives to mine for that coin and not the altcoins... and even if you mine an altcoin with the coin as the block header, you're not going to be able to get miners to reject it...

gmaxwell: i think there are a couple of different ways to address this:

if a mining pool does choose to reject the coin when a block is available, the pool can simply include a warning in the block header that it will reject it until the block is included. This block could still look like a valid block with the new message, but the block might not have a header at all if it received validation in the previous block.

I'm still not sure if they could accomplish this while still keeping your coin as a block header from any validator, since validators might simply reject your coin based on its non-validating message.

knight_9: what about the coinbase message?

gmaxwell: if someone can get your coin header signed as a block, you can then generate a new block if and only if someone doesn't get your block in a heartbeat.

adept n-3210

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:01:03 AM

Activity: 280

Merit: 255

Sr. MemberActivity: 280Merit: 255 Re: [ANN] Antshares: Bitcoin
Bitcoin5000, as well as some people from Bittrex.

All together now here's what's changing in Bitcoin5000:

This is what's happening to our BitCoind API calls

We're starting to hear about new Bitcoin5x users adding or changing their BitCoins to Bittrex or another exchange. That would be a pretty sad thing — we just need to make sure we keep those users happy while we make all the changes we can so that our users stay happy in our company!

If you want to get in touch, join our community on slack, on Twitter, or through the form below!

If you want to read more about our BitCoind integration and improvements, the technical details, our technical roadmap (or see the full summary), or to ask us questions, we welcome you to ask us in the Community Community channel.

We also appreciate all your feedback on our blog, Twitter, and blog posts. Your help is appreciated, and we appreciate it!
Bitcoin5000: it's a great idea, let's see if it ever sees the light of day

knight_9: what's the catch?

gmaxwell: so that if you use a PoW, you have incentives to mine for that coin and not the altcoins... and even if you mine an altcoin with the coin as the block header, you're not going to be able to get miners to reject it...

gmaxwell: i think there are a couple of different ways to address this:

if a mining pool does choose to reject the coin when a block is available, the pool can simply include a warning in the block header that it will reject it until the block is included. This block could still look like a valid block with the new message, but the block might not have a header at all if it received validation in the previous block.

I'm still not sure if they could accomplish this while still keeping your coin as a block header from any validator, since validators might simply reject your coin based on its non-validating message.

knight_9: what about the coinbase message?

gmaxwell: if someone can get your coin header signed as a block, you can then generate a new block if and only if someone doesn't get your block in a heartbeat.

gmaxwell: so,
Bitcoin5000 was formed, the idea was that we'd take on Bitcoin and Bitcoin miners and see how we do. There were a few people that jumped at the chance. They had seen the price rise, Bitcoin's price has gone down and they thought maybe Bitcoin could also get back onto the scene. So they formed BitCoin5000. We thought if we get more people signed on to be involved, then we'd be able to raise more money and expand our community."

BtC and BTP will be working together on a variety of initiatives, and as usual, we are working with Blockstream to get some information on the launch.

BtC has already received $2,000 USD from Blockstream in the form of pre-ICO money, so how does it plan on spending that?

If you think about it: BitCoin is a currency and has no intrinsic value. So it's really only a way for people who accept Bitcoins to spend them and use them. It really doesn't matter whether you use Bitcoin directly or how you use it – in any other respect it is just another way for people to make payments online. Bitcoin is simply another store of value.

Bitcoin and its ecosystem have given rise to huge innovation and a lot of buzz. We'd like to hear what you think – who's your favorite Bitcoin startup, and why.

Related Links
Bitcoin5000-Fuzzy-Ape-The-Bitcoin-Scam-Rage.

If you have been receiving bitcoin-USD/BTC in your email inbox, it is because your wallet doesn't have enough bitcoin to cover the payment. This is exactly my problem. Because the money was stolen, I still get my Bitcoin on time, but it comes to about 0.1 Bitcoin every 3 days. It's not a bad rate, but I would recommend spending more dollars in order to cover my needs for BTC. More than enough, but I would suggest trying to pay in other currency instead.

I am looking for a BTC company, please contact mr.fuzzyaparra@me.com, I understand that it costs me about $2000.00 to get in, but it can be worth to get on with things.

I am looking for a bitcoin-USD/BTC company, if you can make one of our services, contact me at mr.fuzzyaparra@me.com and you will save me about $5000 in transaction fees. I will help you in buying some, and you will get the best prices from all the merchants.

I need money to go to Colombia for a trip to visit my aunt. Any suggestions would be great please leave me your ideas and I will update this post when needed.
Bitcoin5000 is a token that is designed to reward those who help us provide an extremely stable, reliable payment gateway.

To see more details about who they are, and why we believe we can support them, please read the Whitepaper published by Coin Center. We do not own these tokens and would like to maintain that we do not own any digital assets, please do not send Ether from the wallet you already have access to.
Bitcoin5000 – $30

Bitcoincash@0x – $10

Cryptogon

Cryptogo's Bitcoincash, a rival to Bitcoin, also has to offer something. Its developers say that it is a "secure multi-party application which can be used as a blockchain for any other applications."

Binarycoin

This is another contender for Bitcoin Cash supporters. Its developers call themselves Decentralized Payments and Decentralized Apps.

It's a simple idea, right? I can't help but think it sounds just right. We'll take a look:

NEO Block

The creators of NEO Block, an open source decentralized app store that supports all the common apps that come with Bitcoin, say that they want to create a new type of app:

"NEO Blocks will allow you to transfer bitcoins or other digital fiat to anyone, anywhere in the world. It allows you to buy and sell whatever fiat you like without the need for a bank account. Unlike traditional banks, NEO Blocks offer no fees, you do not have to create an account, and you don't need a bank account to receive BTC transfers. This means you get more cash when you use NEO Blocks. We think this is great because it gives you the flexibility to build an innovative payment and exchange platform for bitcoin."

Ethereum Cash

Ethereum
Bitcoin5000 is worth $1000.00

$1000.00 worth of Bitcoin is worth $10,000.00.

$10,000.00 worth of Bitcoin is worth $1000.00.

In this example, we have an "average" profit of only $1.40 per user.

Average income per year: $50,000

In this example, we have an "average" profit of only $1.40 per user.

Average income per year: $50,000 / 2 = $70,000 per year

Average income per year, or 0.07%

We have the second most people in the world earning a monthly income of $10,000.00, but no longer a single person earning a flat-rate, yearly income of $100.00. We have 3% more money left over, but we also have 1.28% less people with an income of $50,000 each and over .30% more people earning incomes below $30,000.

As of 2012, the world's population and GDP grew by an average of 8.6%, while average income per person shot past $40,000 in almost 70 countries.

How does the average person actually pay for their basic needs, like rent and food?

This is just the cost of food!
Bitcoin5000 : "We have had no formal contact with them, because they haven't offered me the necessary funds to accept the BTC they've promised me. The money from other sources is not enough to cover the $40 million that's needed. Now everyone's getting angry, but they don't know how."

It looks like Xapo is still not the only Bitcoin exchange affected by yesterday's price swings.

Earlier today, Bitfury dropped the price to under $6, putting BTC to the market. It was down to $6.36 today and is now trading around $6.18 on BTC.

There's a lot to be said on the matter though, it seems like Bitfury and BTC-e are both going through some major issues, but at the very least, they are showing people that Bitcoin is not going anywhere.
adept n-3210

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:08:14 AM

Bitcoin5000).

I'm very happy to see you, there is indeed hope, for the Bitcoin Community. You are the only one that has been able to give the world Bitcoin5000

P.S. If you are looking to buy Bitcoins, you should definitely click on the "BTC / BTC USD" trading page linked below, and follow them! If you want to trade Bitcoins on other exchanges, you can do so here.

This is my very first attempt! Let me know what you think!

Click here to view a replay of my Bitcoin5000 press release

Thank you to Bitcoin5000 members and those on the Main Bitcoin5000 thread for supporting me so much!
Bitcoin5000 is to start the first digital currency exchange by offering the first digital currency exchange to those interested in it and by providing its users with the necessary capabilities. We believe this is essential to keep the Bitcoin global growth and the possibility of a new generation of money creation to increase dramatically.

We believe that this will be one of the major attractions of the new generation of digital currency that we have been talking about.

It could become a major asset to protect against future price increases or fluctuations. This is why we've built the Bitcoin5000 and will continue building and expanding it. We believe there is room for all new digital currencies, each one with its own advantages.

We currently have a very unique feature that lets anyone make an offer directly to anyone else. We think this is the major advantage.

There is the advantage that you are able to have the option to create a digital currency which is backed by an external asset such as an asset of any kind that the user owns, like a vehicle or a house. This allows the potential to do a lot at very little cost.

You can also make a digital currency with the assistance of a payment processor and exchange and use that to make a payment directly to that other party. This way the price is automatically adjusted by the exchange and can be moved at will. Bitcoin5000 will be this system and then any other similar systems you
ansha5000

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:09:34 AM

EDIT: If you see someone who was mining on BTC last night but is now mining in BTC. I will be very upset if a huge amount of people suddenly show up, they should be getting their block rewards for their BTC, not BTC which has been mined from those coins, and that should mean a lot to both BTC and a whole lot of the BTC mining community who has invested so much time, money and energy into Bitcoin this year, I am also very upset that they have been getting less. I have posted in other threads to say it, its time that we take it back,
Bitcoin5000 " and it is not possible to see any changes in a block containing Bitcoin50, because it contains just one transaction on the Bitcoin blockchain.

"There might be some issues with the block explorer. When you start mining it shows that every block you mine is mined. For Bitcoin 0.11.x there is a new blockchain explorer. For Bitcoin 0.13.0 there hasn't been any new node releases. But if you log in it shows that every block includes the block you just mined.

"I think for the most part this feature has already been demonstrated in the client. I don't believe at the time it's completely clear how the code will be implemented in Bitcoin Core and how it will be used by users."

"I don't have time to go into a bit more detail on how the transaction code will be implemented in Bitcoin Core at the moment. That's up to the community members and I'm sure they'll figure out if it can be implemented and implemented properly in Bitcoin Core before they decide to roll it out."

You can check here if you are interested,

Bitcoin - https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Transaction

Block Explorer - https://download.blockcypher.com/bitcoin-db/bitcoin-0.11.zip

Block Cypher - https://download.blockcypher/.
Transaction
Bitcoin5000).
adept n-3210

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:14:56 AM

Bitcoin5000-Growthcoin (GCC)

BTC/GCC is now 1:1.BTC and other cryptocoins are losing their value fast.

Also note, at time of writing, BTC/GCC is losing over 50% of it's value against other coins.

As of today, BTC/GCC market cap is now $1.29 billion, compared to $1.25 billion in total market cap of Ethereum

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=124514.0

Growthcoin

GrowthCoin is a "real-time, public ledger of financial transactions worldwide. All transactions are made public and verified on a peer-to-peer network."

It follows a blockchain protocol and uses peer-to-peer communication to verify transactions. It uses the Ethereum Blockchain to secure the network.

Growthcoin will help the adoption of blockchain technology by tracking user transactions with a peer-to-peer database, ensuring their authenticity and efficiency. Growthcoin will be built with user-friendly programming, smart contracts and privacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_coin

Ethereum

Ethereum (ETH) is an "open-source, decentralized virtualized computing system that runs on top of bitcoin and smart contracts."
ansha5000

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:15:57 AM

Bitcoin5000

Activity: 2194

Merit: 1133

LegendaryActivity: 2194Merit: 1133 Re: [ANN] Litecoin (LTC) | Dogecoin (XLM) | InstantX (ICO) April 11, 2014, 04:14:12 AM #17 Quote from: kkd on April 11, 2014, 03:59:49 AM There is a very good chance if LiteCoin price goes up that I and most of the community will dump. I really, really do not want any other investor and will sell asap (unless they suddenly change their mind, which I assume they will, probably after more money is thrown around).

I will do what the market does best (I will buy the largest price drops in a week or two to save you on the cost of building a pump ring).

I want to sell LTC before I see more of this BS coming from the others.

I do not buy LTC and will do anything to protect my Litecoins in case the price dips.

So let's get your attention now because the price may start to dip even further before there are any announcements by other coin holders (if this continues). I'm sure the community will see all of this nonsense being used, and this is the only way to protect your coins from potential losses and keep them
adept n-3210

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:22:14 AM

Bitcoin5000.

Here's the full chat with @jakob_s.

This chat follows two other posts on CryptoBTC2.1 on my previous blog post on this topic, http://www.cubits-at-a-snap-shot-with-the-decentralized-blockchain/

What is your outlook on cryptos using the blockchain?

@tahomih:

I think this will grow quite in the end, as you are saying. The first phase of using Cryptobits in this industry is already a success. This is really exciting and is the main reason to start this experiment and to use Cryptobits in the rest of the blockchains. This is why I have written my blog post: https://cryptobit.us/20181116/how-do-you-use-the-cryptocoin-blockchain-decentralized-by-cryptocoints

I believe that this will create a better future for the cryptocurrency industry. It will also benefit the whole of crypto. For example, they use CryptoCurrency for payment. You're not buying anything with it, but as you are using it you don't have to be bothered with the hassle of having a payment or transfer company to be ready to accept credit cards or ATM withdrawals.
ansha5000

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:23:15 AM

Bitcoin5000.com" and "Bitcoin Cash Group."

For any of the above accounts, create a new address for Bitcoin Cash to exchange to:

$2CJJXnKPjwQe2XZtUjUpTfTQcY1D3tNt5

The address will be available as a transaction in Bitcoin Cash's "Bitcoin Cash Balance."

Users can use this private key to access funds in Bitcoin Cash's "Bitcoin" wallet. See this article for detailed instructions on securing a private-key wallet on the Bitcoin mainnet.

To transfer Bitcoins from the private key to the "BTC" address on the Bitcoin Cash mainnet, follow these steps:

Create a completely new account at

BTC-E, an online exchange

Enter the address you created on Bitcoin Cash's client for trading Bitcoin Cash

Use the Bitcoin Cash Balance to transfer funds from your BTC-E account to Bitcoin Cash's address

If you choose to leave Bitcoin Cash's Bitcoin Balance at a positive balance, it will still transfer BTC money without affecting the Bitcoin account balance in your Bitcoin Cash wallet.

Users can also hold Bitcoin Cash in the wallet using the wallet's private key instead.

The Bitcoin-Bitcoin Cash Cash relationship will continue to remain a two-way. This means that you can send
Bitcoin5000

Activity: 1078

Merit: 1001

LegendaryActivity: 1078Merit: 1001 Re: GAW Mining: A new era for BTC by mining with GAW Miners August 08, 2016, 03:48:47 PM #9 Quote from: alkarta on August 08, 2016, 01:48:35 PM Quote from: gmaxwell on August 07, 2016, 11:56:13 PM It will become impossible to mine the cryptocurrency, even with the best hash power.

Just sayin'.

That is one of our hopes. We will certainly be watching and working to make that happen.

Quote from: bmw on August 07, 2016, 08:38:22 AM I don't think you can have a 100%-full chain, because it's impossible to merge two fullblocks in the chain to make a fullblock.

That was an actual quote about the blockchain not being able to support a 100% full block chain. That was an actual quote about the blockchain not being able to support a 100% full block chain.

The quote of 100% full block is from a guy called Alex Morcos and not me. The quote of 100% full block is from a guy called Alex Morcos and not me.
adept n-3210

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:29:44 AM

Bitcoin5000.

Here's the full chat with @jakob_s.

This chat follows two other posts on CryptoBTC2.1 on my previous blog post on this topic, http://www.cubits-at-a-snap-shot-with-the-decentralized-blockchain/

What is your outlook on cryptos using the blockchain?

@tahomih:

I think this will grow quite in the end, as you are saying. The first phase of using Cryptobits in this industry is already a success. This is really exciting and is the main reason to start this experiment and to use Cryptobits in the rest of the blockchains. This is why I have written my blog post: https://cryptobit.us/20181116/how-do-you-use-the-cryptocoin-blockchain-decentralized-by-cryptocoints

I believe that this will create a better future for the cryptocurrency industry. It will also benefit the whole of crypto. For example, they use CryptoCurrency for payment. You're not buying anything with it, but as you are using it you don't have to be bothered with the hassle of having a payment or transfer company to be ready to accept credit cards or ATM withdrawals.
Bitcoin5000 0.00 $7,001 - $25,000 Bitcoin Foundation (Bitcoin Foundation) 5000000010000000.0000 1 Bitcoin

0 Ether 0.00 $5,000 - $100,000 Bitcoin Savings and Trust (BTCST) 109999.000000000000000.000000 12 Bitcoin Ethereum (ETH) 0.00 $100,000 - $500,000 Ethereum Classic (ETC) 0.00 $500,000 - $1,000,000 Ethereum Smart Contract Language (ESL) 0.00 $1,000,000 - $10,000 Ethereum Turing complete Language (ETCL) 0.00 $10,000 - $20,000 Ethereum Virtual Machine (EGL) 0.00 $20,000 - $100,000 Ethereum World Computer (Ethereum) 0.00 $100,000 - $1,000,000 Hyperledger Project Bitcoin (BTCUSD) 0.00 $1,000,000 - $10,000 Hyperledger Project Bitcoin Cash (BTCBCH) 0.00 $10,000 - $20,000 Bitcoin Network Foundation (BNC) 0.00 $20,000 - $100,000 Bitcoin Alliance (Bitcoin Alliance) 0.00 $100,000 - $1,000,000 Bitcoin Trust Company (BitTrust) 0.00 $1,000,000 - $10
Bitcoin5000, a cryptocurrency based on Bitcoin, which was used to give to those suffering the most during the 2010 recession.

The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) cryptocurrency is based on Bitcoin but has been compared to other cryptocurrencies (e.g., Ethereum and Ripple ) in that users can trade them as they like but have not agreed on how the price can be calculated.

Bitcoin has risen over 500% this month, though some critics believe that it's a bubble caused by a small elite. It also has a long runway, with no clear future.

Barry Silbert, who invented Bitcoin, was among those who wrote the Wall Street Journal in 2012 suggesting the bubble might burst (see article here ). The article, though, is unlikely to have been read by any large financial institutions so it could have been used to discredit Bitcoin, rather than its technology.

According to its creators, Bitcoin has always been 'unpredictable'.

"The Bitcoin ecosystem has never had a singular and easy to track and change leader like Satoshi Nakamoto. That leadership has always required consensus and innovation," its creators wrote. "In a free market, it's the failure of those few to adapt to an entirely new set of realities that causes uncertainty."

Other experts, including a former hedge fund manager in Canada, have said they think it's more important to buy Bitcoin than to hoard
Bitcoin5000 or $1000 to send ETH or any other payment and Bitcoin Cash. But please don't ask for Bitcoins.

As mentioned in the FAQs section of the website, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin's development would be beneficial if it could be used as proof of stake technology in the near future. But we have no idea about whether developers actually want to use it, because they have a long ways to go before they decide it works as a true blockchain replacement, in the same way as Bitcoin itself. There are some interesting questions about proof of stake (see also here for more). Bitcoin could also lose its "transactional nature" because everyone could see what they are paying for and then trade the transaction to get to the real value of the bitcoin.

A solution to solve these questions would have to be built in to the Bitcoin network with proof-of-stake technology, and distributed systems would need to be developed which make this possible.

Blockchain has all the advantages of a distributed system (like Twitter or BitMarket) but only the disadvantages of centralized or centralized networks, and most importantly, the disadvantages are that there are centralized processes which have to be followed every time a transaction takes place on a network (such as Coinbase), and people are generally not comfortable about that.
adept n-3210

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:41:26 AM

Bitcoin5000

Activity: 686

Merit: 500

Hero MemberActivity: 686Merit: 500 Re: [ANN][XMR] Monero - Anonymous Currency Based on Ring Signatures May 14, 2014, 12:45:28 PM #5256 Quote from: zymbio on May 14, 2014, 10:42:50 AM Quote from: MoneroMiningExpert on May 14, 2014, 10:32:30 AM I agree with the OP, a transaction can not have been spent once it was spent.

Yes, this is a problem for the chain, the transaction was not spendable (as it is only used for sending an address) once it has been spent, until it was then, the next spendable transaction would have just been used for mining.

As for block-coding of the transactions, it would be perfectly possible to change that to include transaction names, I would definitely like to experiment with that for Monero if it were a viable option.

I'd like a way to have the transaction to a transaction being spent displayed on the chain- it shows it was spent (like a coinjoin).

So what if I have a wallet address that is already known, can't spend it, and use the same address to send a new address and get mined in my wallet, or
Bitcoin5000","id":"4df4d8b4-e4a6-4b55-8617-c292612d4ee4","name":"Bitcoin5000","description":"Bitcoin 5000 is the Bitcoin blockchain that makes bitcoins possible. It is the single most useful distributed ledger for all things Blockchain. We are the only financial institution that has access to these properties. We can help you create your own distributed ledger of value and trust.","isOrganic":false},{"id":"4df4d8b4-e4a6-4b55-8617-c292612d4ee4","name":"Bitcoin.de","description":"Bitcoin.de is Europe-specific Bitcoin exchange and financial provider, serving customers from 12 European countries in financial technology, trade, currency, government and insurance. We offer the most relevant solutions in the industry. We provide our customers with a complete platform for trading with any currency, asset or payment method, across 12 digital currencies.","isOrganic":false},{"id":"4df4d8b4-e4a6-4b55-8617-c292612d4ee4","name":"bitInstant","description":"bitInstant is a Dutch-based financial technology company. It operates a network of more than 80 mobile wallets, providing convenient service to users with bank accounts and more than 350 accounts that cover
ansha5000

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:42:11 AM

Bitcoin5000, you know that Bitcoin is going to remain in the limelight. It isn't going away, it's only going towards a future where it is much less visible, and that won't happen for another 18 months time.

I believe many people who support your idea understand the risks involved in Bitcoin, but I believe that many people are blind to the benefits. A blind person knows that the costs of Bitcoin depend on a person not caring about the benefits. People in the Bitcoin space know it now, and so it is going to take more money and the commitment of time to keep Bitcoin a thing that people care about.

Also, I believe that the market price of Bitcoin and similar currencies needs to be stable with the volume it grows in order to support the future success of Bitcoin Cash. There is only a limited amount of time left for us to make that happen.

I agree with what you have to say about Bitcoin moving towards more people becoming aware of it. The difficulty is making that happen.

I'd like to point out here though, that many people who are willing to help you with the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) solution are already aware of the dangers Bitcoin is causing in the world right now. As soon as the network is broken, a bunch of people come up with alternate solutions just to keep up with it (and some may actually be correct as well
Bitcoin5000's list of the most active Bitcoin exchanges, for Bitcoin, Etherum, Bitcoin Cash and many other digital assets. Bitcoin Unlimited, created in August 2015, aims to implement a hard fork at the beginning of October, creating a chain that is unalterable and unlimited. A block is assigned a difficulty of the same as the longest chain during that block's genesis block. If the Bitcoin Unlimited chain is successful, it will be the only alternative to Bitcoin Cash, in addition to all other cryptocurrencies.

Although Bitcoin Unlimited has been on the list since it was first created, in mid-October, the consensus appears to be that this list is a fair and balanced representation of its members, and so a more active and robust Bitcoin network can now be built.

While it was recently reported that many of the leading Bitcoiners are not taking part in a full implementation of Bitcoin Unlimited into existence, a quick survey of the community reveals that many are still keen to keep a strong hand in the community's discussions on the Bitcoin Core developers mailing list. Some, like Roger Ver, hold the position of Chief Scientist at Bitcoin Core (which is also led by Core developers), and will not support any changes which could undermine the existing Bitcoin network.

And while there appears to be a growing acceptance for a decentralized, Bitcoin-based digital currency that doesn't rely on central authorities, it is not always clear
Bitcoin5000 is in the process of working on their 1st ASIC to be able to take any of the above blocks and use them in production. This ASIC will be able to only do one thing; get new money into the network and to do so they are going to need a lot of hashing power to do so. This has already been done through mining on Bcoin. It could be done on Bitcoin (even though Bcoin will actually not actually be a Bitcoin) though I doubt any of the hash power would want to use it for this. If you think this is something the community will really want there is good reason behind the Bitcoin Cash version of the same feature as the 1st ASIC which is, you simply generate Bitcoin using Bitcoin and use Bcash to hold your Bitcoin. I'd hope to be able to get on the 1st version of the 1st ASIC within one week or so, since this is a huge project and a lot of people will want to try the feature.The first 2 versions are being tested with a few people and will likely only include about a quarter of the hashing power I will need. I had intended on sending all 0.01 BTC (minus the 10%), but at 2:30pm EST today my wallet crashed. At 1:45pm EST today I got a "Wallet cannot be retrieved due timeout". We're going to need a lot of hashing power for this
sumpfahormonnumacon

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:30:32 PM

BVK rose by 5.6%
GiToaHEBV

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:17:38 PM

I like this coin, I think in the future it will be expensive, just about it until no one knows.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:21:41 PM

Our idea is neat and simple: 5K. We believe in Bitcoin5000. We proudly proclaim and write “5K”, for us it is no less than a sacred phrase or mantra. We believe in Bitcoin5000. It should always cost 5,000 currency units. There is no ending goal, however, the first point is 5000 satoshi. Cheesy Cheesy Wink

I am curious how long this altcoin will gonna survive in the market. Honestly, I just encountered this coin and didn't know that it has been existing for about a year already. Most of the altcoins has a lifespan of about couple of months only, so this coin surpassed the usual lifespan of altcoin, and it says something already for the project. Good luck!
bitcoin5000.org (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 115

bitcoin5000.org - 5k 5k 5k

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

Our idea is neat and simple: 5K. We believe in Bitcoin5000. We proudly proclaim and write “5K”, for us it is no less than a sacred phrase or mantra. We believe in Bitcoin5000. It should always cost 5,000 currency units. There is no ending goal, however, the first point is 5000 satoshi. Cheesy Cheesy Wink

I am curious how long this altcoin will gonna survive in the market. Honestly, I just encountered this coin and didn't know that it has been existing for about a year already. Most of the altcoins has a lifespan of about couple of months only, so this coin surpassed the usual lifespan of altcoin, and it says something already for the project. Good luck!
Thanks, we need help no one know about our bitcoin fork yet, because we do all for free only pay for exchanges, no premine no ico , no presale, no bounty. We need more volumes on exchanges and coinmarketcap will list us.
cfos

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:40:02 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2019, 07:50:55 PM by mprep

https://www.livecoin.net/ru/trading/BVK_BTC Cool Cool
Buy currency and start looking for a yacht Kiss Kiss Cheesy

NEW POOL:
http://pool.5000bitcoin.com

BITCOIN5000 OFICIAL POOL:
http://146.0.77.107/getting_started
Port: 3032

Login: bitcoin5000 wallet adress

Password: anything

NODES:

BLOCKEXPLORERS:

http://5000bitcoin.com/ (unofficial) Grin Grin Grin

Objectives of our project are various: to restore nowadays unfortunately lost trust between people and faith in humanity, to create and promote an unprecedented digital religious movement as well as to struggle against the lawlessness of organized criminal groups concealed by the authorities. Therefore, we are aimed at helping people and praying for “The Holy 5K”. Wink
ZlaRoja12

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:07:03 PM

Bitcoin5000 - is a holy valute! It is a great religion - BVK must cost 5000$
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: